PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Campaign Help for Story

Waterbottle
2019-09-19, 07:48 AM
Hey Folks,

I've been writing a campaign recently or starting to write one and so far I'm writing my story points and location and where I want the campaign to eventually succeed to.

Here's it so far...

Chapter 1 - The Pc's are introduced and brought to a small farming village placed in a valley which they're brought to do a simple task which on the way they're attacked by blights. This leads them on an investigation which eventually leads them taking down the Gulthias Tree.

Chapter 2 - The characters are sent to a nearby city a short way out of the valley which is facing greater issues. This is where the Pc's meet a guild master and get used to the crowns guard and on there first night there they're attacked by a hollow shell of a person. This is a person who's controlled by an ooblex and this leads them saving the city from one. (This ooblex is slightly modified from the regular one) After this chapter during the celebration they're asked what they're group name is and this is when chapter 3 starts...

Chapter 3 - In the feast after chapter two as a celebration the city is attacked.
This is where I am now and I need help coming up with other chapter ideas as well as who my PC's are attacked by in chapter 3 and other tips. Thanks!