PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Progress sheet *Final Update Applied*

OGDojo
2019-09-20, 02:28 AM
So this is to help players build their characters from level 1-20 this sheet can be printed and written on allowing you to plan out what your character will be like and what your character will get each level. i just used it to build my Wizard/Alchemist Savant/Master alchemist build. so i know it will work for you, with or without spells, full caster or half caster.

You may have to comment on the pages in order to print or download but you can print and download these but not edit them in google sheets.

Ethan's Progress Sheet for 3.5 Characters (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YchxMPAJ2fZv1dI80mmRFehP1kRnPvuzwEMMsB2fh5Q/edit?usp=sharing)

*Updated and added "Skills by Level" Section*
*Updated and added "Feat per character level" Section*
*Updated and added "Ability score increases" Section*

Pathfinder Progress Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h8D629FJmjHO4lp35sWqCW9fDjN9cfB0AsJQYinYZeE/edit#gid=0)

*created a new progress sheet for Pathfinder users*
*resized cells so they were the standard size i needed for the sheet*

Autofill Excel Character sheet 3.5 by: GenericClone (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7HJzjoRHuZHa2lCLWxUaFdiU2c)

*Linked an Autofill character sheet created by GITP user GenericClone*

if your printing this please follow the instructions on the page for best results and if you cant read them for some reason use
0.25 margins with letter sized paper 8.5x11 inches

Please let me know if i should add anything.
also let me know if this helps you or any of your players.

Also let me know if you would like a seperate sheet for Epic Level characters from level 21-30 for those campaigns where your characters become gods

Malphegor
2019-09-20, 05:17 AM
ooh, that's a decent format for planning tbh. I might use this a bit, when I'm planning out builds it gets a bit messy in just text, especially when I'm juggling different prcs to figure out prerequsities for a third one.

OGDojo
2019-09-20, 05:59 AM
ooh, that's a decent format for planning tbh. I might use this a bit, when I'm planning out builds it gets a bit messy in just text, especially when I'm juggling different prcs to figure out prerequsities for a third one.

Yeah i know what you mean that was the whole reason i built this. i had a build with two PrCs and it got a little hecktic at level 11 lol

RNightstalker
2019-09-20, 06:02 PM
I personally made a spreadsheet that not only tracked progression but fleshed everything out so I knew which bonuses stacked with what, knew all the bonuses to begin with, and hashed out base modifiers and temporary modifiers for saving throws, attacks, AC, etc.

OGDojo
2019-09-20, 07:48 PM
I personally made a spreadsheet that not only tracked progression but fleshed everything out so I knew which bonuses stacked with what, knew all the bonuses to begin with, and hashed out base modifiers and temporary modifiers for saving throws, attacks, AC, etc.

well i made this so that it could be printed on one page, i dint really make it compatable with online character sheets since you can find fillable character sheets and auto fill character sheets all over the place. i wanted to make a sheet that you can print and fill out with your character sheet but i would love to see the one you made and i could try to update mine if i find a way to keep it on 1 sheet

daremetoidareyo
2019-09-20, 09:10 PM
The only thing i noticed that would keep me from using this:

skills?

Zaq
2019-09-20, 10:22 PM

skills?

Yeah, this. Skill points are 100%, bar none, the most obnoxious part of making a build table, especially one that involves planning for prereqs (or multiclassing).

RNightstalker
2019-09-20, 11:57 PM
well i made this so that it could be printed on one page, i dint really make it compatable with online character sheets since you can find fillable character sheets and auto fill character sheets all over the place. i wanted to make a sheet that you can print and fill out with your character sheet but i would love to see the one you made and i could try to update mine if i find a way to keep it on 1 sheet

I actually have yet to find a good auto-fill character sheet. I'll try to upload one of mine later this weekend.

OGDojo
2019-09-21, 01:58 AM

skills?

Alrighty i updated it and added a skill sheet so you can track the skill points per level
you should be able to plan for prestige class skills and such as long as you read the classes and plan accordingly, this sheet will help you plan for each skill and each level of each skill.

I really hope this helps, if you have any suggestions let me know

OGDojo
2019-09-21, 02:09 AM
I actually have yet to find a good auto-fill character sheet. I'll try to upload one of mine later this weekend.

Autofill Excel Character sheet 3.5 by: GenericClone (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7HJzjoRHuZHa2lCLWxUaFdiU2c)

Hope this helps ya @RNightstalker

daremetoidareyo
2019-09-21, 08:19 AM
Nice! I'll try it out and report back

OGDojo
2019-09-22, 12:38 AM
Nice! I'll try it out and report back

Appriciate it, hope you like it

Bovine Colonel
2019-09-22, 02:03 AM
Looks like I'd need permission to see the Pathfinder sheet. Is it still in progress?

OGDojo
2019-09-22, 03:02 AM
Looks like I'd need permission to see the Pathfinder sheet. Is it still in progress?

found the issue lol i forgot to open the sharing on the pathfinder one, they should both be available for download and printing.

You should be able to print it out, i designed it that way so that it stays blank all the time, if i have people go in and change it then the next person would have to go in and delete everything that the previous person put into the cells, so just print it out and fill it in on paper. it will make it easier for everyone :)

Or download it into an excel or openoffice sheet and edit it that way