PDA

View Full Version : who is last one who smiles

funnylover
2007-10-15, 09:24 AM
As I know that the biggest market for virtual currency trade is in US, but the biggest secondly market of producing is in China, so many investors are hug into China to produce gold of online games, famous game, just like World of warcraft, Runescape are one of redhot games, which is connect millions of game players from the US to buy virtual currency from the sellers in China, the famous site as IGE, Dgamesky, Swagvault, Thsale, Wowmine, Oforu, etc. The biggest circle of virtual currency trade made already. After my search I found that, only one site share the lowest price all the time, its dgamesky, These folks strived the low price to occupy virtual currency market, I definitely thought its a good way to keep business, just imaging palyers need gold for enjoying games, they would like to pay what they feels comfortable, so online shopping is the first decision through google search, most palyers compare price before paying, they will browse many websites there, eventually they will try to pay less money to get more gold, maybe they will try to use dgamesky as the provider, maybe others. From those sellers through Google you will find many sites they are more expensive, just oforu, wowmine.com, these guys totally are the business man, they thought profit is the first idea when they run their business, especailly, wowmine is ranking the first place at Google ad search, they dreamed to swallow all market of sale virtual currency trade, these guys are talents, but stupid some, if always keep high price, hige ranking, its not a long way to keep. The other sites I think is very technically is swagvault, people here are smart, they sells all ingame currencies, price for each game is very common, but customers service is terrible, they always to take live chat offline when you are customer of them and have just quick questions about orders. Well, they state 24/7 customer servic e, but always offline, its unfair or unprofessional to keep customers service. The very import thing i would like to know is payment, online shopping take risk, threat, tricks, hacking, Paypal and Goolge are the winners from the begining to end, the pity thing was Ebay, virtual currency trade is forbidded on ebay, tons of sellers whose who sells gold are dead. as long as game exist, they would have sellers to provide virtual currency, to help player enjoy fun in game. Game publish companies, Paypal. Google are the winners as people needs to play game for entertainment.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-10-15, 09:38 AM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPoSrNZTmJU) sums up my feelings on the subject quite well.