PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Order of the Stick!

Lord Torath
2019-09-25, 07:14 AM
Can you believe it's been 16 years? The Class and Level Geekery Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?579856-Class-and-Level-Geekery-XVI-These-Characters-May-Now-Drive-the-Plot) is not the only thing that's old enough to drive! In the USA, anyway.

Thanks for 16 years of OotS, Rich!

BasiliskSoldier
2019-09-25, 09:02 AM
Holy **** this comic is older than my brother.

Arathorne
2019-09-25, 11:53 AM
Happy happy Birthday to OOTS and its creator "The Giant"

may we celebrate many more

:smallsmile:

Squire Doodad
2019-09-25, 04:03 PM
Happy birthday! Here's to many more years of fine punnery!

Elkins
2019-09-29, 02:54 PM
Happy Birthday, OOTS!

D.One
2019-09-30, 07:03 AM
And now I'm picturing a slide show of images of the characters' evolution over these years, both from the art perspective and some of their speeches and best scenes... and I hear Blind Guardian's A Past and Future Secret playing in the background.

MossyMeow
2019-10-01, 01:37 PM
And now I'm picturing a slide show of images of the characters' evolution over these years, both from the art perspective and some of their speeches and best scenes... and I hear Blind Guardian's A Past and Future Secret playing in the background.

I have never heard of that song before, but I kind of want to create your slideshow now...actually, I totally think I’m going to do it when I have time later today. It’s going to be great.

Edit: Never mind, I can't figure out how to put it together. Ah well, at least I found a nice song to listen to.