PDA

View Full Version : BoVD(3.5)Warrior of Darkness

GnomishLich
2019-09-28, 08:01 PM
First post on here usually just lurk but couldnt find anything so here goes. I like making characters rarely to play more likely to become a NPC someday and while going through the BoVD (3.5) i saw the Warrior of Darkness. I liked the overall theme a of a warrior who uses magical/alchemical means to further his physical talents but cant decide how id lead into the PrC dont want him to be a caster and was looking a ToB classes but honestly sont know where to start. Any help from the minds of the forum would be appreciated.

StSword
2019-09-29, 03:59 AM
Have you thought about a Binder?

Choose a spirit that is less spellcaster like and more combat oriented, and the character would be an occult warrior through and through.

GnomishLich
2019-09-29, 06:09 AM
I hadn't actually but yeah that might work I'll have to bust open ToM havent looked at it in awhile

Falontani
2019-09-29, 07:51 PM
Monk + whirling steel strike could also work decently. Although it would be weaker than the binder. You could do a Spell less paladin, or even a Hexblade.

A couple good ones I think:
Karsite Hexblade 3/Paladin of Tyranny (or slaughter) 2
Desert Half Orc Sneak Attack/Thug Fighter 1/Spell-Less Half Orc Paladin of Tyranny (or slaughter) 4
Jungle Halfling Ranger 2/Sneak Attack/Thug Fighter 3 With Hidden Talent: Psionic Minor Creation
Fire Elf Factotum 1/Swashbuckler 3/Factotum 2
Tiefling Monk 2/Tiefling Incarnate 3/Tiefling Paragon 2/Swashbuckler 3 (take Kung Fu Genius, Intensify Darkness, and possibly other darkness feats)

GnomishLich
2019-09-30, 01:35 AM
So many options to look through! I appreciate the suggestions guys!