PDA

View Full Version : SWTOR Shadow of Revan

Pex
2019-10-03, 11:31 AM
Anyone else had trouble with the Depths of Manaan flashpoint in story mode? I'm playing a Jedi Sage and when fighting Sevastin when he's almost defeated the computer screen goes black and then the game resets to just before having to fight Sevastin. This repeats itself. Resetting the Flashpoint doesn't fix it. Abandoning the Flashpoint and restarting doesn't fix it. I've reported the bug, but they haven't done anything yet if at all. I already played this with a Sith Warrior and had no problems.

Spore
2019-10-03, 02:47 PM
Didn't have this issue on any of my characters back in the day (including a Jedi Sage). Apparently there was a bug where the kill did not count when the boss took damage from the fire. Maybe that is Bioware's weird work around that the battle simply resets.

Kish
2019-10-03, 04:41 PM
That sounds like the time limit is expiring, but I'd be surprised if that can happen on story mode, and if he's attacking the droid all the time I'm not sure what you could do about it if it was.

My only suggestion is to try putting your companion on tank mode and having them position him in the fire, in case that's it.

Mechalich
2019-10-03, 08:49 PM
That sounds like the time limit is expiring, but I'd be surprised if that can happen on story mode, and if he's attacking the droid all the time I'm not sure what you could do about it if it was.

I'm pretty sure that the time limit still exists on story mode, though generally there shouldn't be any difficulty overcoming it. The player does need to attack though, even if you're playing as the healer you can't rely on your companion and the droid to provide sufficient DPS. If you need to lure him, you can set your companion to passive temporarily in order to do it. Also, using heroic moment (with the various unlocked legacy abilities) is a very effective way to quickly take down flashpoint bosses in story mode (and actually it's helpful in any mode if you don't have a full group).