PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Wilder Question

KellKheraptis
2019-10-04, 04:25 PM
I'm not sure if it made it into Pathfinder or not, but if so, does Unconditional Power allow powers to work within an Antimagic Field/Null Psionics Field? If so, I may have a Wilder build to post up soon...

EDIT: Nevermind - found the answer myself. Still, might post the Wilder, as from my understanding of PF Psionics, a ML of 33 is rather hard to come by (and can likely take it a fair bit higher than that).

upho
2019-10-04, 11:44 PM
ML 33+ got my attention, so please don't let the mechanics of PF's Unconditional Power keep you from posting your wilder build!

KellKheraptis
2019-10-07, 01:44 AM
I'll see if I can get it posted in the next day or two, but even a vanilla wilder can true surge for ML 33 with the +3 magical item (can't even recall the name of THAT right now...coffee time lol).

My scratch pad was hitting consistent ML 31 on a surge though, and spike a little higher than that.

Lemme collect and caffeinate, and will get back to you :)

Psyren
2019-10-07, 02:22 AM
ML 33+ got my attention, so please don't let the mechanics of PF's Unconditional Power keep you from posting your wilder build!

I'll see if I can get it posted in the next day or two, but even a vanilla wilder can true surge for ML 33 with the +3 magical item (can't even recall the name of THAT right now...coffee time lol).

My scratch pad was hitting consistent ML 31 on a surge though, and spike a little higher than that.

Lemme collect and caffeinate, and will get back to you :)

This - assuming a Wilder 20, ML 33 is not hard to hit at all.