PDA

View Full Version : shedule

stickfan4
2007-10-16, 07:40 AM
not that i havenīt commented on this before...
but iīd just like to say (again) that i am a big fan of the 3 in a week average policy that The Giant has been writing about...
Itīs much nicer to have a surprise comic every other day, then to click on GITP at 0:00 every Monday - Wednesday - Friday night, expecting to get your comic and be teenager-stupidly disappointed if it isnt there...
So, Surprise us, with the dates as you do with the punchlines of the webcomic, and take your time whenever you need it... id be terrribly upset if your great work here would suffer in actual quality for keeping up with non neccessary pre-appointed postingdates.

Love the comic, love the Giant, Love the shedule...

Firestar27
2007-10-16, 05:18 PM
not that i havent commented that before...
but i just like to say (again) that i am a big fan of the 3 in a week average policy the giant has been writing about...
Its much nicer to have a surprise comic every other day, then to click on GITP at 0:00 every Monday - Wednesday - Friday night, expecting to get your comic and be teenager-stupidly disappointed if it isnt there...
So, Surprise us, with the dates as you do with the punchlines of the webcomic, and take your time whenever you need it... id be terrribly upset if your great work here would suffer in actual quality for keeping up with non neccessary pre-appointed postingdates...

Love the comic, love the Giant, Love the shedule...

This was done in another thread, but you made a great point about the joy of surprise. But, that post hurt my eyes. Here's a correction (and use it to improve future posts):

It is not that I haven't commented on this before,
but, I would just like to say (again) that I am a big fan of the 3 in a week average policy that The Giant has been writing about.
It's much nicer to have a surprise comic every other day, than to click on GITP at 0:00 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night, expecting to get your comic and being stupidly disappointed if it isn't there.
So, surprise us with the dates as you do with the punchlines of the webcomic. And take your time whenever you need it. I'd be terribly upset if your great work here would suffer in actual quality for keeping up with unnecessary, previously appointed posting dates.

I love the comic, The Giant, and the schedule.

stickfan4
2007-10-17, 12:52 AM
So, not beeing a Native speaker, but just a german whos keeping up with his homework, i appreciate corrections of the orthographical kind at any time (as an example, i am greatfull for being pointed out so kindly that given names are to be written capital)... where as a writer i do personally not appreciate if you remove words i chose to be there or replace commata or dashes that had a certain meaning, if you would have read them carefully enough...

so, please use it to improve future threads, and make the difference on the fine line between constructive criticism and insufferable smart-alec attitude and weīll team up just fine to improve my raerly bad english

Otherwise my policy would be that,
if you find another mistake, you can keep it...

cheers

unoffended, still making a point :smalltongue:

write back in perfect german if you please.