PDA

View Full Version : What games do you spend the most time playing?

Setra
2007-10-16, 07:43 AM
Everyone has favorite games, and then there are the games you just like to play regardless.

Currently the games I play most are...

1. City of X
2. Warcraft 3 (This used to be number one)
3. Gunbound (Normally Counter-Strike would be here, but lately my friends haven't been playing it)

Baboon Army
2007-10-16, 08:16 AM
Age of Empires II, just can't get enough of it.

Also, on my more powerful computer, Medieval II - Total War

Skippy
2007-10-16, 08:20 AM
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Kingdom Hearts 2
Gitaroo Man
Pokemon Diamond Version

Afraidofsharpie
2007-10-16, 08:38 AM
Right now its all about Soul Nomad & the World Eaters. Average level is roughly 3000

Formerly it was WoW and Disgaea but I finished Disgaea completely and I've stepped away from WoW

warty goblin
2007-10-16, 09:12 AM
Right now, Elder Scrolls Oblivion+Shivering Isles+mods. Truly enough content to keep me entertained until ~ the end of time.

Exachix
2007-10-16, 12:38 PM
Today's X-fire says...
http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/exachix.png (http://profile.xfire.com/exachix)
Anarchy online.

The Orange Zergling
2007-10-16, 12:47 PM
Warcraft III, no doubt. It's also probably the most played game of all time for me.

wertyn
2007-10-16, 03:52 PM
I had to quit playing wc 3 because it was just too addicting.

Bryn
2007-10-17, 04:07 PM
Recently, it's been Half-Life 2 Episode 2, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. Before that it was Bioshock, previously Oblivion, Company of Heroes, and a lot of Dawn of War (and its various expansions). There are more before that of course :smallbiggrin:

Hoggy
2007-10-17, 04:33 PM
Sega Tennis on my phone. It was made for free periods.

Icewalker
2007-10-17, 06:11 PM
WC3 would be there, but due to a screwup in trying to set up some weird thing, I had to uninstall it, and my nonexpansion disc is too scratched up to install from :smallfurious: so I'm working on borrowing one from a friend...ugh.

Other than that, I just picked up on WoW again.

Archpaladin Zousha
2007-10-17, 06:51 PM
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond

Neverwinter Nights 2

Jade Empire: Special Edition

(I actually haven't played the last two in at least a month. Neverwinter Nights: Diamond has been my "drug" since summer started, and I only play single player!)

A Rainy Knight
2007-10-17, 07:24 PM
Mostly Halo 3 Co-op. So many funny moments...

Also, Age of Empires III.

RTGoodman
2007-10-17, 07:34 PM
Recently, Halo 3. Before that, I spent most of my waking hours over the summer playing Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks '80s.

Artanis
2007-10-18, 10:19 AM
Right now, just stupid little flash games on the internet. I don't really have much time to spend on games at home, so most of my gaming comes (ironically) at work.

Caelestion
2007-10-18, 05:59 PM
Other than playing multiplayer Civilisation IV - Beyond the Sword a lot over my home network, and maybe a bit of Freelancer, I haven't been playing much. Online, I have been spending time on Travian (www.travian.com), Ogame (www.ogame.org) and the text adventure games at http://rinkworks.com/adventure/]Rinkworks, but single-player-wise, Morrowind and The Sims 2 have been taking up much of my time. (Morrowind will beat Oblivion overall any time!) :D

Muz
2007-10-18, 06:13 PM
Civilization 4 for me, too, especially lately. And that's even just the single player game. (I play an MP game with a friend about once a week, but it's only for a few hours at a time.) Just finished a SP game last night, in fact. Finally managed a domination victory after a long back and forth slog. By the end, I was running out of steam but just couldn't bloody STOP because I had to show the dang game who's boss! :smallmad: :smallbiggrin:

"THERE! Finished! FINALLY! Stupid #$@%! donut world! ...Hrm, I should try that again on a higher level." :smallwink:

Cruxador
2007-10-18, 06:48 PM
Black & White, all the way. I'm, surprised no one's said it yet. Also, Galactic Civilization II. Recently I've also played Supreme Commander and Halo 3 Co-op. (And yes, Caelestion. Everyone I know who's played both agrees.)

Tom_Violence
2007-10-18, 09:06 PM
I like to play World of Warcraft pretty much exclusively to everything else in the world, really. Kinda scary.

My favourite colour is blue.

I like strawberry ripple ice cream.

My favourite music is nu-metal, and I wear black on the outside because black is how I feel on the inside.

I live in the north-west of England.

Last year I voted Labour.

Anything else you need to know?

PhallicWarrior
2007-10-18, 10:30 PM
These days, mostly flash games on the interwebs, some OGame, but Def Jam: FFNY is my main thing. Geetting to bash snoop dogg's mug through a window is too much fun for me to stop playing.

Castaras
2007-10-19, 10:50 AM
Dunno.

All depends on what game I'm obsessed with at that particular moment in time.

Currently, probably Anarchy Online, Caesar III or Zeus, Master of Olympus.

Meteo
2007-10-29, 03:48 PM
For me its:

Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon Pearl
Final Fantasy 6,9,11
WoW

and thats about it.

Setra
2007-10-29, 04:52 PM
Anything else you need to know?
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Green Bean
2007-10-29, 04:56 PM
Right now, I'm splitting my time between Oblivion 4 and this board.

Prophaniti
2007-10-29, 05:01 PM
I spend way too much time playing many games... Ninja Gaiden, WoW, Guild Wars, every Total War except the first (dont have it), Civ II and IV, Oblivion (seriously mod'd up), Dawn of War(+expansions), recently started playing Diablo II again. Play time's gone way down in the last few months. I have a baby now and cherish every minute I have to myself.

btw: I've wanted to try GalCiv II, but havent dared to spend the money on it yet. How good is it?

Martok
2007-10-29, 08:44 PM
btw: I've wanted to try GalCiv II, but havent dared to spend the money on it yet. How good is it?

It's a lot of fun IMHO. Graphics are unspectacular but solid, the AI is superb (although certainly not perfect), and the replayability is outstanding -- there's more customization options than you can shake a stick at. There's a demo available if you want to try it out, although you can only play for 100 turns (plus it's based on vanilla GalCiv 2, so it's somewhat buggy).

Destro_Yersul
2007-10-30, 02:01 AM
What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

European or African?

I've been playing Dead Rising, for the sheer zombie-killing hell of it. Plus I'm addicted to achievements. Must.. collect...

Setra
2007-10-30, 02:10 AM
European or African?
Huh? I..I don't know! *is tossed into gorge*

Querzis
2007-10-30, 02:15 AM
Definitly W3. Super smash bros. melee is probably the second one but I probably have above thousand hours of play on W3. Even when you finished playing the blizzard campaign and even if you are tired of the normal games on Battle.net, there is so much custom map just as good if not better then what Blizzard do that I really think I could easely play another thousand hours of W3 without ever getting bored. By the way, I played WoW for one year and that year, I still spent most time playing W3 and SSBM then WoW. I dont understand why people say its so addicting, sure its a good game but I still didnt play that much.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-31, 11:30 AM
Game............... Most definitely Super Smash Bros. Melee. Soul Calibur II and Ragnarok Online are close seconds.

Ramebriz
2007-10-31, 09:31 PM
The games...
i wil say:
1. Super Smash Bros (waiting for Brawl)
2. Fire Emblem (emulator)
3. Zelda: ocarine of time

bugsysservant
2007-10-31, 11:12 PM
Well, my all time top would have to be Baldur's Gate II with Throne of Bhaal. I have also played Warcraft 3 extensively.

Right now, I'm into Darwinia. I've only had it for a few days, so I haven't even finished, but it still seems very fun.

indianajoe
2007-11-01, 04:14 AM
Neverwinter Nights: Usually the Dragonlance Rise of Honor Mod

TheBoneSplitter
2007-11-01, 09:53 PM
The game of work... it's a very high risk game, too. :smallbiggrin:

Meh, I'm a WoWie, but it was nothing but NWN before then, and now and again I'll still play a few GameCube / GBA games:

Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
SSBM (Super Smash Bros Melee of course)
Game & Watch Gallery 4
Pokemon Gold / Sapphire

I should also probably get back to playing Diablo II, HOMM III / IV and the many mods and levels of DOOM.

Dhavaer
2007-11-01, 09:56 PM
Diablo 2, Civ 2: Test of Time, Deus Ex and sometimes Dungeon Siege.

Ethdred
2007-11-02, 11:55 AM

Another recommendation here. I got it last weekend - started with the demo and was hooked. They now do a Gold edition with the expansion bundled in - that's what I got but discovered that my PC isn't quite good enough to run it reliably :)

Good storyline, good gameplay and pretty easy to pick up. Fans of Alpha Centauri will like the ability to design your own spaceships - loads of options. You can also design your own race. And a really good sense of humour throughout the game.

Jibar
2007-11-02, 12:05 PM
Hmmm...

Warcraft III,
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Dead or Alive II
Soul Calibur II

I actually really enjoy beat em ups. I seem to always play them far more than any other games.

iamkoolerthanu
2007-11-03, 09:28 AM
Guitar Hero 3 lately(Online and Offline)
then BattleField, Modern Combat(Online)
Then Oblivion(Offline)
Chrome Hounds(Offline)

wobbegong
2007-11-13, 06:55 PM
Online : Ragnarok Online (euRO Chaos server - feel free to pm Bruce Strongitharm if you play there...)

Offline : Rise Of Nations (on my LAN, normally team co-op)
Battle For Wesnoth sits on my laptop for long journeys
Various Wii games
(Sports especially with friends, waiting for Fire Emblem to arrive in UK...)

P&P RPG : D&D one Saturday a month

Boardgames : Lots, get together with friends for Boardgames once or twice most weeks. Everything from Acquire & Settlers of Catan to whatever people have brought back from Essen this year and we haven't played yet...

Lord Shplane
2007-11-13, 08:03 PM
Oblivion. Definately Oblivion.

ArtifexFelicis
2007-11-13, 10:08 PM
Total Time Ever?

Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube.

Lately:
Portal, TF2, Spatterings of Phoenix Wright, FFT

Also, since I'll count it, drawing and that stuff. Amazing things you can do with a pen, paper, 45 free minutes, and a friend.

asqwasqw
2007-11-14, 01:23 AM
X-Com 1. Just can't seem to get enough of it (Lightnings all the way!!)

Ceska
2007-11-14, 01:33 AM
http://de.miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/vonkornberg.png
That's what xfire says. But xfire lies, I played half an hour Crusader Kings Deus Vult yesterday, the highest amount since... two weeks or so?

Is it in German for you too? "Keine Games gespielt" = no games played. In a horrible mixture of German and English.

Sardonyx
2007-11-14, 07:51 AM
Currently:

1. Warriors Orochi
2. Bullet Witch
3. Magna Carta (If only so that i won't have to play the game anymore. . .)
4. Guild Wars

JabberwockySupafly
2007-11-15, 07:49 AM
Depends on the system.

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom 2 with around 200+ hours logged.Yes, it's that addictive. (Dracula X arrived today for me, so this will soon replace MHF2 most likely)

DS: Pokemon Diamond with 70+ hours

PS3: Nothing, really, but I have got the Simpson's Game and it looks entirely too fun, so I will be logging some time on that.

PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne 70+ hours, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner at 25 hours, and Shin Megami Tensei DDS1: 20 hours... yes, I like MegaTen games.

PC: Ys: Oath In Fleghana (Japanese remake): 40+ hours and still have Hard Mode to beat. Bioshock takes a close 2nd with around 5 playthroughs. Whenever I tire of playing any other game, I always go back to Bioshock.

Setra
2007-11-15, 08:06 AM
I have about 700 hours logged in Guild Wars.. not sure how many in City of Heroes though.

Green Dragon
2007-11-15, 08:37 AM
Yeah. So, I guess I came to the right place!:smallbiggrin:

On the PC:
Star Sonata (My personal Favorite)
Starcraft Broodwar (OMG I WANT SC2 SO BAD!!!!)
Notrium (not so much in the last...6 months?)
Any random game on a flash site that I come across.

On the Xbox 360:
Oblivion (So much)
Halo 3 (whenever my friend plays)

Wii:
Wii sports
The Bigs

chocolatejesus
2007-11-15, 07:43 PM
Most time spent ever? Starcraft, easily, even though I haven't played in a couple years. Gears of War is second, but nowhere near SC. I played that game for a about 10 hours a day for at least a year...

More recently, Call of Duty 4. Unlocking weapons and perks online is just so addicting! I want the .50 cal sniper and the P90 >:(

Winterwind
2007-11-15, 08:01 PM
Altogether? I'm pretty sure that would be StarCraft.

Right now, as in, the past few months? Frankly, no idea. It switches so often...
Still, our weekly GitP meetings are pushing StarCraft and WarCraft pretty high up the list. (Thank you for that, guys :smallwink: )

NEO|Phyte
2007-11-15, 08:29 PM
I'm currently on a Diablo II spree, no clue what my all-time most played would be.

Alzharade_the_Arti
2007-11-26, 06:23 AM
Most time ever:City of Heroes/Villains, no doubt.

Currently?Lord of the Rings Online

Alts:
Thrordurin Ironshield 50 Dwarven Guard

Glordurin Axegrinder 24 Dwarven Champion

Jacobson 22 Man Captain

All on Vilya, feel free to say hello.