PDA

View Full Version : My Own Lore About Bahamut And Hlal

Bartmanhomer
2019-10-21, 08:13 PM
This is my own version of Bahamut and HlalBahamut and his sister Hlal have two different sides when it comes to goodness. Bahamut follows the law of good and Hlal break the law in the name of goodness. The two dragons have a conversation with each and seem to have a spat of their argument. They don't really agree with the ethical side of law/chaos argument. The two dragons have a war against each other in their goodness. Their sister Tamara injected their war and try to talk to them to stop this ridiculous war. Tamara said to Bahamut and Hlal: "This war needs to stop. You two are my closest siblings and there no to fight this ridiculous war. Both of you need to settled your difference and be brother and sister once more." So Bahamut and Hlal apologized and stop this war and they became siblings once again.

So what do you think of my lore of Bahamut and Hlal?

KillianHawkeye
2019-10-21, 09:05 PM
Have I read this on here before? I recall stating that two Good deities going to war over such a frivolous reason was sort of ridiculous and out of character for people who are supposed to be allies.

Also, I think the term fan-fiction fits better than lore...

Bartmanhomer
2019-10-21, 09:08 PM
Have I read this on here before? I recall stating that two Good deities going to war over such a frivolous reason was sort of ridiculous and out of character for people who are supposed to be allies.

Also, I think the term fan-fiction fits better than lore...

Well two good deities going to war is possible but not unheard of.

KillianHawkeye
2019-10-21, 09:38 PM
Well two good deities going to war is possible but not unheard of.

Is it? I don't think I've heard of that. Anyway, I'm sure it would be over a much better reason than "because they had a philosophical disagreement".

Really, though, the good guys find ways to work together despite their difference. That's part of what makes them the good guys.

Bartmanhomer
2019-10-21, 09:44 PM
Is it? I don't think I've heard of that. Anyway, I'm sure it would be over a much better reason than "because they had a philosophical disagreement".

Really, though, the good guys find ways to work together despite their difference. That's part of what makes them the good guys.

Of course they do. :smile:

weckar
2019-10-21, 09:49 PM
If you are this set on changing the characters and personalities, why not just invent your own gods? It seems unneeded to tack these things onto existing ones?

KillianHawkeye
2019-10-21, 09:50 PM
Here is the last thread you posted this question in (7 months ago): Good Dragon Deities Argument (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?582823-Good-Dragon-Deities-Argument)

So, care to explain why you're posting it again? :smallconfused:

Bartmanhomer
2019-10-21, 09:51 PM
If you are this set on changing the characters and personalities, why not just invent your own gods? It seems unneeded to tack these things onto existing ones?

I just did if you read my deities in the honebrew section.

weckar
2019-10-21, 09:56 PM
I don't go to the homebrew section. I mean, unless you want me to start stalking your threads? :P :smalltongue:

Bartmanhomer
2019-10-21, 09:57 PM
Here is the last thread you posted this question in (7 months ago): Good Dragon Deities Argument (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?582823-Good-Dragon-Deities-Argument)

So, care to explain why you're posting it again? :smallconfused:

I forgot about that thread.