PDA

View Full Version : Who's picking up Tyranny of Dragons reprint?

Zerubbabel
2019-10-21, 10:08 PM
Released today, who's picking it up?
why?
what are you looking forward to?
Gonna grab my copy in an hour from now! Artwork on the cover looks best to date.

Kane0
2019-10-21, 10:30 PM
Huh, hand't heard of this.

Is it updated at all or just the two books combined with a new cover?

Zerubbabel
2019-10-22, 02:30 AM
Slightly updated, very slightly. Just how much I'll let you know when I pick up a copy.
They've corrected errors primarily, reduced difficulty for some encounters (based on feedback) and re-written one of the introductory chapters from what I understand. All very minor changes at best.
The cover art though... WOW

Imbalance
2019-10-22, 07:30 AM
I purchased the originals literally the week before they announced this, non-returnable, so, no, I won't be picking up the reprint any time soon. My main concern (and I should search now that I think of it) is whether the updates and corrections are available from WotC to download.

NaughtyTiger
2019-10-22, 08:10 AM
I purchased the originals literally the week before they announced this, non-returnable, so, no, I won't be picking up the reprint any time soon. My main concern (and I should search now that I think of it) is whether the updates and corrections are available from WotC to download.

okay, that sucks!

JadedDM
2019-10-22, 03:30 PM
I intend to pick it up today, if I can. I want to convert it over to Dragonlance, since there are no Dragonlance 5E adventures and I'm a little tired of Forgotten Realms. No offense to any FR fans.

https://frinkiac.com/meme/S04E19/1034282.jpg?b64lines=IFRIRVJFIEFSRSBUT08gTUFOWSAKR k9SR09UVEVOIFJFQUxNUyBNT0RVTEVTIApOT1dBREFZUy4gUEx FQVNFIEVMSU1JTkFURSAKVEhSRUUuIEkgQU0gTk9UIEEgQ1JBQ 0tQT1Qu