PDA

View Full Version : Optimization A tanky witch(hexblade shadow sorcerer) item choice. Looking for advice :)

BloodSnake'sCha
2019-10-22, 04:45 AM
Hello guys :)

I am playing a TN tanky witch(tankies member of the party).
I am most of the time in melee sending the enemies into friendly AOE(CBE).

"You see an asimar in half plate and shield on a broom flying in your direction, suddenly you notice the she have her wand ready and she charges at you. A battlecry fill the area in darkness a moment before she hits you and you fly to the sky from what can only be her wand"

A protector asimar hexblade 2 shadow sorcerer 6(going to 18 sorcerer, we plan to get to 20 and do the end of the campaign at level 20).

For now I have a wand of the war mage +2, a +1 shield and a flaying broom(I am a witch after all).
Using mostly EB(agonising+repelling) and self buffs(no twin spell).
Planing to move to stuff like sickening radiant at sorcerer 10 with cerful spell and my dogs that give disadvantage to saves(we use RAW, not Twitter).

I was thinking on searching for staff of power and robe of the archmagi as items, maybe also staff of defense/wand of the war mage +3.

I also consider taking an amulet of health as I rolled 12 con(I do have armour of agetay, 20 ac, shield, absorb elements and aid from the cleric to counter this).

We have a magic market, what do you think should be the end game items for her?

We are doing DOTMM if you want to know.