PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having trouble with the Java Minecraft launcher?

gomipile
2019-10-22, 06:45 PM
The Java Edition Minecraft launcher keeps logging me out lately. Even though I checked "keep me logged in" and it's still checked. It does keep me logged in within a single OS session on my PC, but as soon as I even put the PC into sleep mode, it makes me type in my email and password again.

Jimorian
2019-10-23, 07:25 PM
Yeah, had this happen the last couple of days. Not sure what's up.

DigoDragon
2019-10-25, 09:27 AM
Same issue here. I had to reset my password the first time because it was so long since I needed to enter it... :o

Keltest
2019-10-25, 10:37 AM
Ditto here. If I didn't keep good track of my passwords, I would have been ticked. As it is, its moderately annoying.

Erloas
2019-10-25, 02:29 PM
I noticed that a few times on my laptop, which is running Linux. But I haven't had any issues with my Win10 PC. Though it has been a few days since I logged in, so if something has just changed I wouldn't have seen it yet.

factotum
2019-10-25, 02:31 PM
I just tested it and it had also forgotten my password--fortunately, I have that stored in a Keepass database so I had no trouble getting it back. When I quit the launcher and restarted it I didn't need to log in again, though.

ShneekeyTheLost
2019-10-28, 11:22 AM
I haven't used the vanilla launcher in years. That's why I have MMC...

Erloas
2019-10-28, 03:53 PM
So I just logged in for the first time in a week and my UN and PW were cleared, even though the "keep me signed in" was still checked.
Guess I'll see next time I have to restart and try to get on