PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A [Pathfinder] Dreamscarred Press Seventh Path Question

Fredo
2019-10-29, 03:19 PM
All the Seventh Path Power augments read:
"Augment: This power may be augmented in one of the
following ways."

When nearly all psionic powers that have multiple augments have this text:
"Augment: This power can be augmented in one or more of the following ways."

It is pretty clear that this is an oversight.
E.g.
"Raise the Shroud

You forcibly and temporarily separate the Ethereal and the Material planes. This power affects both the Ethereal and the Material Plane in the area. Affected ethereal creature and effects cannot affect the Material Plane, and affected material creatures and effects cannot effect the Ethereal Plane while within the area of this power. In addition, powers or effects that attempt to bridge the planes such as dead hand or ethereal jaunt cannot function within this area, and are suppressed for as long as they are in the area.

Augment: You may augment this power in one of the following ways.

You may spend an additional 4 power points to increase the radius affected by this power by 10 feet.
By spending an additional 4 power points, increase the duration of this power to 1 minute/level.
By spending an additional 8 power points, increase the duration of this power to 10 minutes/level.
By spending an additional 4 power points, you may center the area of this power on a held object, allowing it to move as the object does."

But it would be great if I could have a consensus on that.

Thanks! :)

Psyren
2019-10-30, 03:39 PM
Consensus on what? I don't think you actually asked a question :smalltongue:

Fredo
2019-11-14, 03:54 PM
Well is it an oversight?
That the powers say they can only be augmented in one of the following ways,
rather than one or more

Fredo
2019-11-21, 05:12 PM
Does anyone have an opinion? I mean, it seems that way to me... but it would be nice to have a sanity check! :)

StSword
2019-11-21, 06:22 PM
I honestly can't see any reason why this one power would be limited to only one augment, so yeah, I figure it's probably an oversight.