PDA

View Full Version : Love the current arc

StickMan
2007-10-17, 08:47 PM
I just want to say I like the current arc.

Many people seem to just want this comic to always be the Order going after Xykon. I like the side its part of the story it makes me laugh and happy. I love the down time between action I find it to be a nice story vacation.

Oh and the lack of Blue is nice.

2007-10-17, 09:35 PM

This is more true than anything else said here.

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-10-17, 09:42 PM
I just want to say I like the current arc.
Yeah, it's great to see Roy again and the strips have been very funny, albeit 'naughty'.

Many people seem to just want this comic to always be the Order going after Xykon. I like the side its part of the story it makes me laugh and happy. I love the down time between action I find it to be a nice story vacation.

I'm glad OOTS is actually funny now. Like it's supposed to be. I think people have forgotten about another set of adventurers, the Linear Guild. We should be seeing them really soon.

YES, finally, I know the place is called "Azure" City for a reason, but seriously. I really hope the AC story is done for now.

I'm really looking forward to the next five strips.

SoD
2007-10-18, 05:51 AM
I must admit, I wasn't expecting to see anything inside Celestia/Heaven/Whatever-people-are-calling-it-at-the-moment. I thought that if we did see anything, it would somehow seem...unatural...dunno...it's difficult to describe. Anyway, I didn't want to see anything in there...and now I don't wanna leave!!!