PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Prc

Tom Riddle
2019-11-09, 05:30 PM
Hi all. So the I was looking for a PRC that would advance psionics like UR Priest does for divine casting. I.e. getting 9th level powers in 10 levels

Buufreak
2019-11-09, 05:48 PM
Outside of homebrew don't believe it exists.

ExLibrisMortis
2019-11-09, 06:19 PM
In a very stupid sort of way, taking telepath 5/thrallherd 1 could get you 9th-level powers in six levels... but only if you start after level 12, and take the first level of thrallherd at level 18.

Tom Riddle
2019-11-09, 06:24 PM
In a very stupid sort of way, taking telepath 5/thrallherd 1 could get you 9th-level powers in six levels... but only if you start after level 12, and take the first level of thrallherd at level 18.

I would be able to do that but when I take the level of thrallherd I would lose any cohorts that I have currently correct?

ExLibrisMortis
2019-11-09, 06:33 PM
I would be able to do that but when I take the level of thrallherd I would lose any cohorts that I have currently correct?
Yes, you lose the Leadership feat. You might be able to retain the Undead Leadership feat and other variant abilities.

Ramza00
2019-11-09, 06:50 PM
Power Linked Shards. At HD 7 you can use 5 powerlink shards to manifest a power with 17 ML and 17 total power points (10 of them provided with power points.) Thus a HD 7 psion with Astral Construct can boost it to a ML 17 and make that Astral Construct level 9.

Now this is not 9th level psionic powers, but it is 9th level psionic power effects. It forces you to be the Kalashtar race, but it is worth it to the point of it being absurdly balanced.

Tom Riddle
2019-11-09, 07:02 PM
Yes, you lose the Leadership feat. You might be able to retain the Undead Leadership feat and other variant abilities.

Dang that sucks. The character has a bunch of cohorts through epic leadership I don't know if it worth it to give all them up. I was trying to get fission the quickest way possible because he is a claw lock now with factotum added for extra actions. Maybe divine ur priest is the way to go for melee buffs

ExLibrisMortis
2019-11-09, 07:16 PM
You can get an item that manifests soul crystal of fission from a 13th-level (psionic) artificer, perhaps?

Edit: Persistent body outside body is a good option, too.

Tom Riddle
2019-11-09, 07:35 PM
Edit: Persistent body outside body is a good option, too.[/QUOTE]

Edit sorry I don't follow kinda a noob... Nevermind I found it. That looks like a suitable replacement.

Tom Riddle
2019-11-09, 07:52 PM
Thank you guys for all the info everyone. I was also wondering if I went into monk and had Beast Strike would that apply to every UAS I would make. So I would get my eldritch claw dog on top of UAS

schreier
2019-11-10, 12:44 PM
Ardent can do it in 13 at least, maybe faster ... The powers available are based on ML, including practiced manifester ..