PDA

View Full Version : Archon was not informed?

FrostXian
2007-10-18, 04:01 PM
How is it possible for the patrons of heaven to not know of the existance of Roy's little brother?
I smell something.. marinelife..y...
And can this have something to do with Miko!? No.

JaxGaret
2007-10-18, 04:07 PM
Yeah, that is a bit like a cold-blooded underwater animal.

Okay it's FISHY as all heck!!!

monty
2007-10-18, 04:07 PM
Clearly. Miko has altered the archon's memory as part of a much larger conspiracy.

Eldritch_Ent
2007-10-18, 04:08 PM
Well, keep in mind that for the situation, having not informed the Archon of roy's brother would be the most dramatic- thus best- possibility, and the archon being a being of pure convenience for Roy would thus not be informed, so as to optimize Roy's experience.

... Or something like that.

JaxGaret
2007-10-18, 04:09 PM
Well, keep in mind that for the situation, having not informed the Archon of roy's brother would be the most dramatic- thus best- possibility, and the archon being a being of pure convenience for Roy would thus not be informed, so as to optimize Roy's experience.

Ingenious!

monty
2007-10-18, 04:11 PM

Sounds like something Elan would say.
Are you, by chance, a bard?

Skyserpent
2007-10-18, 04:44 PM

Or a Multiclass, Fighter, Rogue, Sorceror who specializes in Enchantment Spells?

factotum
2007-10-18, 05:27 PM
No reason why the archon SHOULD have been informed of the little brother, really...it's not like he needs to know Roy's entire family tree in order to do his job.

Eldritch_Ent
2007-10-18, 05:32 PM

No, but I play one on TV in my next game.

Roderick_BR
2007-10-19, 05:46 AM
How is it possible for the patrons of heaven to not know of the existance of Roy's little brother?
I smell something.. marinelife..y...
And can this have something to do with Miko!? No.
He didn't get the memo.

pjackson
2007-10-19, 06:46 AM
Lantern archons are not the brightest of sparks.

Their listed INT is 6.

Sarastro
2007-10-19, 08:36 AM
He didn't get the memo.

LOL! Probably. . . Besides, the archon really seems like he's just there as a guide to heaven and to tell you if someone is trying to raise you. Having them know your entire life story would be superfluous.

Alex Warlorn
2007-10-19, 09:01 AM

*claps* Bravo.