PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas on encounters in a eberron game.

Throne12
2019-11-14, 09:59 AM
So me and my group ( 2 players) want to play a campaign in Eberron. We been playing in sword coast sense we started.

What I got is there is some BBEG that has goons going out and stealing dragon shards, a blue print for a colossal warforge, a member of house of cannith. The BBEG is trying to fix up and reanimate a colossal warforge. I dont know why.

Dork_Forge
2019-11-14, 11:55 AM
So me and my group ( 2 players) want to play a campaign in Eberron. We been playing in sword coast sense we started.

What I got is there is some BBEG that has goons going out and stealing dragon shards, a blue print for a colossal warforge, a member of house of cannith. The BBEG is trying to fix up and reanimate a colossal warforge. I dont know why.

Because BBEG reasons, that's why!

How about a close quarters progressive (dungeon like fight) in a lighting rail (train)? It's carrying a shipment of hot Dragonshards and your players infiltrate the train to find out what is happening. They need to fight their way from back to front, gathering intel and items along the way.

Optional: They derail the whole thing in the end and get whatever house it is that runs them pissed at them for future plot hooks.