PDA

View Full Version : Artificer and dnd beyond character creator question...

samcifer
2019-11-19, 03:41 PM
Not sure if this is okay to ask on here, but this is the only forum I have access to while at work, so here goes...

So with the new book out, I see that the artificer class seems to have gone missing from the class selection screen. Do I have to buy the digital version of the new book to create an artificer character on there now?

nickl_2000
2019-11-19, 03:46 PM
Not sure if this is okay to ask on here, but this is the only forum I have access to while at work, so here goes...

So with the new book out, I see that the artificer class seems to have gone missing from the class selection screen. Do I have to buy the digital version of the new book to create an artificer character on there now?

Yes you do.

GlenSmash!
2019-11-19, 03:49 PM

Yup. With publication the playtest version of the artificer is over.

I do still have access to my previously created Artificer though.

samcifer
2019-11-19, 03:53 PM
That's so bizarre as the races are still available on there but the class isn't. :(

GlenSmash!
2019-11-19, 04:23 PM
That's so bizarre as the races are still available on there but the class isn't. :(

In the character creator?

When I click on any eberron options on https://www.dndbeyond.com/races I'm taken to the sale page for the Eberron book