PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Looking For ECL 10 Adventures

Thurbane
2019-11-20, 07:54 PM
Need help: I've been really slack, and I'm due to run a game again soon.

Looking for some short(ish) pre-written adventures, suitable for 4x ECL 10 PCs.

The simpler the adventurer, the better. Don't have a lot of prep time.

Ideally looking for a dungeon crawl or "kick-in-the-door" type adventure. Intrigue, puzzle solving etc. would be less than ideal.

No adventure paths or "epic" adventures like RHoD, EttDP etc. I don't have the time to run anything that long.

I have most (all?) of the WotC website adventures saved on a drive somewhere at home, but haven't looked through them yet.

Happy to look at 3rd party etc., but must be 3.0 or 3.5 - I do not want to convert PF stuff.

Even pre-written one shot encounters around the right level would be good too, since I can drop them in before, during, or after the adventure.

I know there's a lot of stipulations there, but all suggestions would be vey much appreciated by a time-poor DM.

Cheers - T

Mike Miller
2019-11-20, 08:22 PM
Heart of Nightfang Spire is meant for 4 level 10 PCs, D&D 3.0, basically a dungeon crawl. Seems like a good fit.

Perhaps "Twisted Night" from Dungeon #149

Perhaps "Dread Pagoda of the Inscrutable Ones" from Dungeon 147

ShurikVch
2019-11-21, 01:11 PM
For Dungeon magazines, besides aforementioned, there are also:
"The Dying of the Light" (#84)
"Porphyry House Horror" (#95)
"Test of the Smoking Eye" (#107) - Shackled City
"The Palace of Plenty" (#130) - Oriental Adventures
"Chains of Blackmaw" (#135)
"The Coming Storm" (#136) - Greyhawk
"The Weavers" (#138)

Also, a lot of Dungeon adventures have guidelines to scale them up or down - such as "Return of the Blessed Damozei" (from #92), which is nominally ECL 11, have guidelines how to scale it down (to 7) and up (to 15). So, want to do a little scaling?

Thurbane
2019-11-21, 01:50 PM
Thank you both for the replies.

I'd prefer not to do scaling if I don't need to, but I'm willing to look at it as an option.

The party won't be very optimized, so ECL 9 stuff would probably work as well...