PDA

View Full Version : DM Help :roach: Neo-Noir Victorian Fantasy Campaign and Setting Planning Help

Waterbottle
2019-11-21, 03:26 PM
Hey Yall,

I posted on here a few days ago asking which one of two settings I should write with for my next campaign I´m planning. It was Neo-Noir Victorian fantasy or just a general High Fantasy setting. With the title it´s easy to tell which one I went with. I planned out a little more and wanted to see if this in everyone's opinion was good or to see everyone's opinion.

Thanks.

The campaign in set in a High Fantasy Victorian setting where immigration from a nation composed of city-states to the North who are at war with an unknown enemy pushes the new people and races to a continent more south through passage from ship. Arriving to the new nation tensions rise as the political powers shift and in the new power of position slowly rises as magic is outlawed and the new races live under those of higher power. The newly political party wishes to keep a way of status in the city where newer races are mistreated in the upper and lower parts of this city while the defender wishes to keep all races of equal power including those who are coming from the northern nation. Those who are new to the nation are able to find work paying off old debts by works as maids or maidens and hard labor until they work their fines off to live in poverty where sickness spreads fast and where supplies are scarce in the harsh south cold winds.

The immigrants while traveled to this new nation are brought to the shoreline along this new nations northern side. Though many of them are brought to the coastern capital surrounded by dead infertile plains. The city is in a vital position as immigrants flood in and political powers shift causing new issues as the city is weak.
:roach: