PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Built a new class, please take a look

OGDojo
2019-11-26, 03:12 PM
Alright so i had an idea to build a class based on the Culinary arts, i went searching for any D&D wiki or Pathfinder variations or archetypes and i even looked into AEG and other D20 Spinoffs with no luck, i came across a 3.5 based homebrew class called iron chef from D&D wiki and i found a class called "War Chef" from back in 2017 that got little to no love but had an awesome basis for a great class. so i did some tweaking of my own and added a few things and came up with this as a design.

Please let me know what you think! i really wanna make this class as balanced as it can be so i can throw it into a new game and do some testing!

"Adventure Chef D&D 3.5" (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CrGHqK_xyY68amssoZgNWfwFMHFHgM8yRTRqu9KgRd8/edit#gid=0)

nonsi
2019-11-29, 10:21 AM
Spells: You should check the potential of "all nonharmful and flame". It might leave an opening for an OP character. OTOH, 4 spells per SL might be an adequate restriction.

OGDojo
2020-03-08, 04:15 PM
thanks i was hoping to make a balanced class so that i could throw this into a Nordic Mythology campaign that i have been working on. or perhaps even making it the standard class for my bartenders.