PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Can some help me turn the character in this image in to a playable pathfinder 1E PC

Nosta
2019-11-29, 01:01 PM
Oni Spawn

(I Can't get the image to post)

I am Thinking Either a Monk of sort (Drunken Master) Or a Barbarian who wields this https://i.ibb.co/h7G3SNK/Bad-ass-Axe.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

For the weapon I am thinking of making it into a large battle Axe (wield in one hand)

Either way she is suppose to be a Booze hound

Kurald Galain
2019-11-29, 01:26 PM
That's easy enough. Oni-spawn is a subrace of tiefling that conveniently boosts strength, and drunken rager is a barbarian archetype. You haven't specified anything else you want from the character...

Nosta
2019-11-29, 02:03 PM
That's easy enough. Oni-spawn is a subrace of tiefling that conveniently boosts strength, and drunken rager is a barbarian archetype. You haven't specified anything else you want from the character...

Well I was going to Make a Dwarf Drunken Rager who Sought after a legendary ale

But well serching for items I found the tengu Drinking jug and remmeber there was an oni Race in pathfinder

I am a big fan of Japanese folklore & Legends and really like oni's and Had that Axe on my Computer for while so I figured why not keep the main fluff of the character but make him an oni and not a dwarf and just change the fluff a eastern theme

I am a bit unsure of my Feats

I kinda want to take Drunken singalong for roleplay
is Armor of the pit worth it?

I like the idea of combing the tail racial trait and Accelerated drinker to his Sake faster Drink Faster

He is A roaring Drunk Well Hammered

Nosta
2019-12-01, 03:43 PM
Well Honestly I can see myself a barbarian for this character
the character Image i plan to use is Rinkah from fire emblem Fates (abit with red skin)

I am just not sure Archtype i should play her ass
and yes i plan to have wield that Axe

I want her to be A heavy Drinker and so i plan to give her the tengu drinking jug (Refluff as an oni item)