PDA

View Full Version : help finding/making Spell Cards and Magic Item cards that do not exist...

Drache64
2019-12-07, 03:23 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations/help finding/making Spell Cards and Magic Item cards that do not exist?

I want to play an Artificer, but with all their spells and wondrous items, I want to have physical representations in front of me to help me plan and select spells/items.

I find that I could buy a set of Arcane Spell Cards and Cleric spell cards, but that seems pretty pricey and I already have the Magic Item Cards, but they are missing certain things the artificer gets such as Armor +1, +2, +3, Repeating shot, Arcane homonculous, etc.

I like the idea of having these cards in front of me and each day shuffling through them, considering what is best then placing those in front of me, I also like the idea of handing cards to team mates when I give them my infusions, or when I get spell storing items, to hand them the corresponding spell cards so they know what the spell in the item does.

J-H
2019-12-07, 04:24 PM
You should be able to make a template in Word for multiple card sizes and fill that in. If there are "lots" of items, consider copying data into a spreadsheet and doing a mail merge.

There's a free 5e Spell List app that's searchable by class and level. I've found it to be faster than looking through the PHB.