PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder 2e Roguelike

Falco1029
2019-12-09, 06:06 PM
A strange, realm-altering artifact has been slowly corrupting a large expanse west of the town of Ulbritcht, and while it hasn't spread to any populated areas yet, it's only a matter of time. You've volunteered for the expedition to delve into these strange depths and face what dangers might lie within.

The entrance is a small natural looking cave entrance in the side of a nearby hill, but... when you get inside, it's anything but a natural cave. Decrepit looking stone bricks line the walls, forming a dungeon that seems to be right out of the tales adventurers tell of their dungeon diving experiences.

You have no light beyond what you've brought with you, and what's worse, as soon as you're all inside, the entrance seems to fade away behind you, the stairs you descended down leading into a shadowy nothingness. It seems the only way out will be forward.

Looking in that direction, you see that the hallway bends to the north, and peeking around the corner you can (assuming you have light sources) see there's two passageways that branch immediately off from there.

OOC Thread: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?603824-PF2e-Roguelike-Dungeon&p=24301138

Remember to give me your exploration mode actions! Very important!

zylodrizzt
2019-12-11, 07:50 PM
The man before you looks noble but wild. He attempts to influence the earth that closed up The earth does not answer my summons. The taint is strong here. We must stop its spread. I am zyphi pleased to meet you.

Exploration action: detecting magic

Triskavanski
2019-12-12, 05:49 PM
Feliks Triskavanski. the human responded as he began searching around the area. I suppose we're not going back that direction.

zylodrizzt
2019-12-17, 11:23 AM
(Altered 1st post)

So which way?

Triskavanski
2019-12-18, 07:49 PM
Feliks blinks and Zyphi, looking back to the door and then forward to the turn down the hall. "That way. Then we turn.. looks left." he says pointing towards the end of the hall.