PDA

View Full Version : How I join a fanclub?

Paladin29
2007-10-20, 05:49 AM
Sorry. that isn´t a interesting thread, but i don´t know how the fan clubs work here and i want to join the Roy fan club. ¿anyone can give me some hints?. Thank you very much people :smallsmile:

Gitman00
2007-10-20, 05:53 AM
Do a search in Silly Message Board Games for "Roy Fan Club". Announce your intention to join the fan club in the thread. Then put it in your signature. That's all there is to it!

EDIT: My mistake, it's actually here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26984). Looks like it hasn't been posted in since November '06 though, so I wouldn't bother.

boomwolf
2007-10-20, 06:05 AM
Sigh.

Jest put in your signature that you are. thats all there is to it.

teratorn
2007-10-20, 06:10 AM
Sorry. that isn´t a interesting thread, but i don´t know how the fan clubs work here and i want to join the Roy fan club. ¿anyone can give me some hints?. Thank you very much people :smallsmile:

Just put something in your signature. There are some pretentious fan clubs like Roy's, they have their own threads in the silly message board forum and you need to "ask", but I would not care. Be a rebel.

Gitman00
2007-10-20, 06:31 AM
Just put something in your signature. There are some pretentious fan clubs like Roy's, they have their own threads in the silly message board forum and you need to "ask", but I would not care. Be a rebel.

Indeed. I didn't actually post in that thread myself; I just sigged it. I found the thread later.

Paladin29
2007-10-20, 06:55 AM
Ok, thanks for the help :)

Lord Zentei
2007-10-20, 07:14 AM
Ok, thanks for the help :)

They're all deceiving you. You need to make an unholy pact, signing your name in blood on a night of the full moon. Otherwise the Fanclub Ninjas will come and get you. :smallamused:

PS: they're with the Fanclub Ninjas. They get paid per victim, that's why they're trying to pull a fast one.

Lord_Butters_I
2007-10-20, 12:55 PM
They're all deceiving you. You need to make an unholy pact, signing your name in blood on a night of the full moon. Otherwise the Fanclub Ninjas will come and get you. :smallamused:

PS: they're with the Fanclub Ninjas. They get paid per victim, that's why they're trying to pull a fast one.

Don't forget about the chickens you need to sacrifice to the Fanclub Gods. You need at least four, though i recomend 5. Bring 6, that way you can eat one while you're waiting.

FujinAkari
2007-10-20, 01:03 PM

You can always tell who is a fanclub Ninja. Look at their sig. If it -doesn't- mention being in the Ninja Fanclub, they are.

Sneaky Ninja.

Paladin29
2007-10-20, 08:00 PM
six chickens, blood, unholy paper (for the unholy pact), full moon night... uf.. it would be easier if I kill those ninja... ¡smite evil! :P

monty
2007-10-20, 08:07 PM
If you're lucky, they're as disposable and underfed as Thief's law ninjas (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=040313) (there may have been better comics to use for reference, but this one was easy to find in the archives).

JaxGaret
2007-10-20, 10:54 PM
Don't listen to Lord Zentei. He's secretly in league with the Pirate Fanclub and wants to foster Ninja Fanclub paranoia so that he can work under the radar.

Just find a Nigerian Prince and send him all the gold doubloons you own, and then the Roy Fanclub shall insert itself in your... sig.

Ing
2007-10-20, 11:30 PM
First send me a blank signed check.

Then I'll send you instructions

Paladin29
2007-10-21, 05:53 AM
AHhh, i understand.... the ancient and bitter war between pirates and ninja is behind this apparently innofensive thread. I will stay neutral and see who survives :P

A check without funds count?