PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar II: The Rap Feud

Raistlin1040
2007-10-20, 10:25 AM
It's nine o' clock on a Saturday. Regular crowd shuffles in.
Or, perhaps not so regular.

Indeed, the place is the Hard Rock Hotel on Penny Lane, centered smack between the Strawberry Fields Orphanage and an Italian Restaurant, Kansas City (Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!).

And the guests tonight are some of the most famous Rock and Roll Music artists in the world. They've all got a Ticket to Ride on the Save the Environment Hippie Trippy Magical Mystery Tour, and they're spending the Night Before taking a breather.

They're all signed in under pseudonyms, of course, to avoid the mobs of fans. Unfortunately, another group of artists has decided to Spoil the Party.

Indeed, unknown to the slightly intoxicated Entertainers, a group of rappers has infiltrated the hotel with the aim of filling everyone of them full of lead.

Of course, the rockers Act Naturally and proceed to Rock and Roll All Nite.

Here Comes the Sun, and of course the rockers have barely slept a wink. They walk out of their rooms, only to have the first one out have a nasty surprise.

The bullet filled bodies of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page hang from ropes suspended above the stairway. The graffiti on the walls reads

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/Vespe_Ratavo/graffiti_gen_10_19_2007_23_40_58_61.gif

The message is clear - the rappers are here to Get Back at the rockers.

Raistlin1040 was killed. He was Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin.
Vespe Ratavo was killed. He was Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin.
The rest of Led Zeppelin was scared away. They were wimps.

Day begins, and will end in about 48 hours.

((You can all thank Vespe for this death scene. I'll get a player list up in a sec.))

Player List
I'm Da Rogue
Almighty Salmon
Fleeing Coward
Travelling Angel
Raiser Blade
Khalden
Thanatos
BloddyRedCommie
Korias
Dragonprime
Zar Peter
Androgial
Helgraf
Therarde
Orzel
Neodan
Trix
Freshmeat
Atreyu
Onasuma
Flying Elephant
Mustadio
Crystal Myr
Emporer Demonking

I can't really play this one - in too many games.

Don't forget that you need to add the rules that any rockstar who publically declares his band or other band members dies automatically, otherwise there still exists that flaw in the rules. Actually, I think you also ought to make it that any band members named also die. Otherwise each band sacrifices one band member to make a public announcement, they then die revealing themselves as truthful, and before any voting happens, the rappers are already known.

I think this probably ought to extend to such statements as "I know for a fact that Khaldan is innocent because he's in my band" or any unsubtle hint equivalents.

DraPrime
2007-10-20, 10:31 AM
Dragonprime bows his head. "A moment of silence please."

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-20, 10:34 AM
"Two moments of silences." Says The Emperor.

Freshmeat
2007-10-20, 02:49 PM
This rapping scum will pay for their crimes against the Gods of Rock!

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-20, 02:52 PM
Traveling Angel (who says he's a small time guy) doesn't stay silent for long. The curses light up building. "They're in for it..."

androgial
2007-10-20, 07:54 PM
well at least they spelled it right now lets get rid of them and continue the tour

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 02:48 PM
(Bump. Vote guys!)

Zar Peter
2007-10-21, 02:50 PM
I haven't seen Khaldan for a while here!
Do someone knows where he is?

(First point is the hardest)

DraPrime
2007-10-21, 03:16 PM
Indeed. Khaldan appears to be missing.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 05:33 PM
((Also get over the music artist H/H thread and heal the Beatles and Smite Clapton. Failure to do so could result in punishment ranging from narrorator anger to death. Such is life when you have 2 Beatles fans as narrorators.))

DraPrime
2007-10-21, 05:34 PM
((Also get over the music artist H/H thread and heal the Beatles and Smite Clapton. Failure to do so could result in punishment ranging from narrorator anger to death. Such is life when you have 2 Beatles fans as narrorators.))

I defy you! Clapton is better!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-10-21, 05:35 PM
((Suddenly Dragonprime is riddled with bullets.
Dragonprime was killed. He was a heretic.

Just kidding, of course. :smalltongue: ))

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 06:36 PM
I defy you! Clapton is better!

((Don't get me wrong, I like Clapton. But the Beatles...are just better. And where is your vote VESPE? I haven't seen you around music artist H/H in a while...))

Freshmeat
2007-10-21, 07:03 PM
Killing off AFK players is never a bad idea on the first day, if you ask me.

Khaldan.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 07:07 PM
That statement reminds me, check the new rule. Remember it. Also, Vespe, send a PM to Alarra or Roland about moving this to Structured, OK?

Mustiado
2007-10-21, 07:27 PM
*furtively glances about* Khaldan is indeed still gone...

Helgraf
2007-10-22, 12:59 AM
Helgraf *points at Dragonprime*.

"Yo, you ain' going to "Walk this Way" over our dead bodies, anytime soon Run. Now where's DMC hiding?"

I ain't convinced Khaldan is a suitable target.

Trix
2007-10-22, 01:47 AM
Trix stumbles out of her hotel room and walks straight into the tragic scene.

Briefed by the other members of the group of what happened, she solemly agrees that Khaldan is nowhere to be found.

Looking over the death scene she whispers...

"Is it wrong that I feel inspired to write a song?"

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-22, 03:28 AM
" If Khaldan is gone, then lets lynch him."

onasuma
2007-10-22, 05:46 AM
"I agree Khaldan hasnt been around in a while. Wait... Why does that matter?"

androgial
2007-10-22, 06:08 AM
im sorry but its been done in every game im watching and playing in so far so let me be the first to start the eliminate fleeing coward fanclub in this one

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 06:17 AM
I agree, let's kill that Fleeing Coward, he seems too incompetent to commit suicide by himself :smallbiggrin:

Korias
2007-10-22, 06:22 AM
Korias strums his guitar, a faint melody escapes his lips: And its called, the Rising Sun...

He turns to look at Khaldan, after playing his soulful tune.

Trix
2007-10-22, 06:58 AM
im sorry but its been done in every game im watching and playing in so far so let me be the first to start the eliminate fleeing coward fanclub in this one

Trix snorts. "Dammit Androgial, why do you have to encourage the twit?" She slaps Fleeing Coward across the face.

"Wake up buddy, thats it, after this mess is over your going to rehab. Your starting to lose it!"

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 07:10 AM
Rehab? But I just got back from there.
But if you're offering to pay for me to spend another couple of weeks in paradise who am I to complain? :smallamused:

Trix
2007-10-22, 07:23 AM
"To be honest, Its not worth it. Go get yourself killed for all I care you muppet!"

Trix pushes him into Androgial.

"You deserve it each other!" She lets out, a little frustrated before retreating back into her room.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 07:31 AM
Awww, and here I thought I was going to get a free holiday

Fleeing follow Trix into the room and calls room service.

Trix
2007-10-22, 07:40 AM
Trix looks up from the TV and see's Fleeing Coward enter.

"Are you kidding me? Get out of room! You and your suicidal tendencies are wrecking my head! I eed my head to clear so I can write the new song I was inspired to write by Led Zepplins death!"

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 08:30 AM
Now hun, you don't have to this alone. We're all saddened by Led Zepplin's death, but we've got to move on. Perhaps join me for a few drinks and I can help create more insipiration for this song of yours? :smallwink:

Trix
2007-10-22, 08:33 AM
"Your right." Trix nodded in agreement.

"Perhaps you can help. Why dont you go down to the bar while I slip into something more comfortable?"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-22, 09:51 AM
"Hmm? What's this? Fleeing Coward admits he's incompetent and agrees to kill himself?! This is my kinda party!"

*Points at Fleeing Coward*

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 10:19 AM
I see the that the entree has finally arrived, was wondering why it was taking so long.
Fleeing wanders out of Trix's room and down to the bar totally unaware of the sound of a door locking up behind him.

Trix
2007-10-22, 10:56 AM
"What a loser" Trix laughes to herself as she locks her door and crashes onto her bed.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-22, 06:38 PM
After much arguing (And talks of rehab), the musicians decide to lynch Khaldan. He doesn't put up much of a struggle, though against this many, it's doubtful he stands much of a chance anyway. When he is taken to the lobby, the executioner with the Axe-Guitar (You all remember him don't you?) is there, sharpening his guitar for the kill. Khaldan holds up his hand.

"You'll let me have my last request I hope?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Khaldan nods, and pulls out a little vial. he drinks it's contents, and his eyes go a little fuzzy. He turns back to the executioner.

"I'm ready."

The executioner brings down his guitar, and Khaldan dies, instantly, and without pain. Quick inspection reveal a few pages of type with the lyrics to "Something", "Taxman", and "While My Guitar Gently Weeps".

Khaldan, George Harrison of the Beatles was lynched. Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

(Vespe, I'll handle the Jimi, Eminem, and the Roadie. You handle Slash.))

Therarde
2007-10-22, 06:49 PM
((Awesome first post. Laughed so hard with all the Beatles references.))

Helgraf
2007-10-22, 10:28 PM
Helgraf grunted in annoyance. "Told you it wasn't a solid lead."

Raistlin1040
2007-10-22, 10:38 PM
(D'oh! Just realized I read it wrong. Khalden was Paul McCartney, and I mixed them up for a sec. Whoever was labeled as George Harrison in my PM, you are now Paul McCartney. My bad.)

Trix
2007-10-23, 01:31 AM
(lol... convienent that we kill off a band member of the Beatles... Considering its both of our GM's fav band... lol)

DraPrime
2007-10-23, 05:54 PM
(weird. I was on the Beatles last game)

Raistlin1040
2007-10-23, 06:17 PM
You all wake up, and go outside to see the mangled body of androgial. He has a bunch of gun shots in him, and few knife stabs as well. There's a not next to him.

Hi! My name is.. (what?) My name is.. (who?)
My name is.. tiki tiki Slim Shady
Hi! My name is.. (huh?) My name is.. (what?)
My name is.. tiki tiki Slim Shady

Ahem.. excuse me!
Can I have the attention of the class
for one second?

Because..
There's a joker on the loose from the psychiatric ward
His face is up on the bulletin board with a reward
He'll stab you with a sword don't be fooled by his charm
He's probably armed with intent to do bodily harm
Ring the alarm, look for a man with green hair
Check at your girl's house, he was last seen there
He's has a mean stare but usually crack's jokes
Good luck on your mission and guard your backs folks

Bad luck, Androgial!

You look at his body, and the abrupt exposure to light causes it to slowly change. His face shows white and black makeup, and his forked tongue rolls out of his mouth.

Amdrogial, Gene Simmons of KISS, was killed by the rappers. Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

(Our Eminem got me the quote, and I wrote the rest. So you can thank him/her for the middle part.)

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-23, 07:35 PM
"These guys really are crazy aren't they?"

Mustiado
2007-10-23, 09:00 PM
*gulp* I thought, like, they had no lyrical creativity...

Any ideas?

Wait-- What about Crystal Myr? I haven't seen them around yet...

Freshmeat
2007-10-24, 12:10 AM
We haven't seen Therarde either, so I'll be pointing at him.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-24, 12:21 AM
A middle aged man staggers into the room wearing a hockey mask and wielding a chainsaw. It is obvious that he is still suffering the effects of having drunk too much alcohol the previous night.
Anyone seen that ***** called Trix recently? Nobody stands me up and gets away with it.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-24, 04:21 AM
"Therade yeah that's smart." He says

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 06:26 AM
Let's go with Therarde

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-24, 06:29 AM
(awwww, but I wanted to lynch indurain. Well, okay, if we're lynching Therarde then so be it. Is it because he's absent?)

onasuma
2007-10-24, 06:33 AM
"Why do you want Indurain gone so bad, Llama?"

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-24, 06:49 AM
((Sounds like alot of WW talk to me. Why lynch an inactive when he'll get autolynched anyways? With so few players, we don't exactly have the luxury of lynching inactives instead of actually trying to find those rappers.))

Freshmeat, you seem abit too eager to suggest the lynching of people who ain't even awake.

Freshmeat
2007-10-24, 07:03 AM
I agree that we can't waste time with so few players. However, I feel that at this stage it's highly improbable we'll get a rapper by logical deduction (because right now, we don't have much to go by, really).
By now we might have an idea whom (probably) not to point at, but that's about it.

Therefore, I'd rather point at an inactive player and see what happens. Maybe someone will defend him. Maybe someone will try to derail the bandwagon. Both are useful things to know.
I'd much prefer that over pointing at an active player and (more often than not) being wrong about it. That would actually speed up the rapper's process of killing every rockstar (because we'd have two civilian deaths in a 24-hour cycle, rather than just 1 rapper kill, and a lynching which doesn't really count).

Hopefully tomorrow or so we can point and provide the reasoning behind it.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-24, 08:11 AM
((Thing is, the inactives are going to be lynched anyways, with only 24 players, if we waste a second day, that's potentially 4 innocents dead (5 if the lovers die) before we begin anything.
Considering there's only 24 players, there'll be at least 5 WW (like last game wihich only had 19 players I believe) if not 6. Take away 4 innocents and that leaves 5 or 6 out of 20 which could be WWs. That's not good odds as far as I'm concerned which is why I'd rather start pointing at the active players rather than inactives.))

Freshmeat
2007-10-24, 08:41 AM
Fair enough, if only because it looks like we're going to lose quite some people to the autolynch, and because it appears Therarde has already posted in the thread anyway (and thus doesn't really count as 'inactive' anymore).

I can reveal neither my band name, members, nor size here, but if the Beatles and Kiss both started out with 4 members, I believe we're looking at 6 rappers here.

Although, like everyone else, I don't have much to work with, I'll be pointing at dragonprime.

- He's not in my band (duh, as I'm voting for him)
- He's not in the beatles (else he wouldn't have pointed at Khaldan)
- Helgraf pointed at him yesterday, and I'm inclined to believe him (for now). It also means that I'm almost guaranteed to have at least one other person with me, voting for DP.
- This is an alpha game. It seems reasonable that an alpha would pick players that have some experience with this game (i.e. played in Rockstar I). DP fits the bill.
- He joined a bandwagon twice (although admittedly, this is hard to avoid after only a single day)

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-24, 08:56 AM
Oh, I forgot he'd already posted I guess I'll go with Dragonprime.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-24, 08:59 AM
Well, i don't have any other leads..

*Points at Dragonprime*

androgial
2007-10-24, 09:11 AM
the ghost sits back and watches the rest of the action munching on buttered popcorn and flicking his tounge playfully at some wandering nuns.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-24, 09:14 AM
Dragonprime sounds good to me.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-24, 10:27 AM
*throws pointy object at dragonprime

Flying Elephant
2007-10-24, 11:16 AM
No leads, so Dragonprime it is.

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 11:43 AM
Fair enough, if only because it looks like we're going to lose quite some people to the autolynch, and because it appears Therarde has already posted in the thread anyway (and thus doesn't really count as 'inactive' anymore).

I can reveal neither my band name, members, nor size here, but if the Beatles and Kiss both started out with 4 members, I believe we're looking at 6 rappers here.

Although, like everyone else, I don't have much to work with, I'll be pointing at dragonprime.

- He's not in my band (duh, as I'm voting for him)
- He's not in the beatles (else he wouldn't have pointed at Khaldan)
- Helgraf pointed at him yesterday, and I'm inclined to believe him (for now). It also means that I'm almost guaranteed to have at least one other person with me, voting for DP.
- This is an alpha game. It seems reasonable that an alpha would pick players that have some experience with this game (i.e. played in Rockstar I). DP fits the bill.
- He joined a bandwagon twice (although admittedly, this is hard to avoid after only a single day)

So I join a bandwagon, which many people do. That's a terrible reason. And a bunch of people were here in the last game so that's also a bad reason. And you just believe Helgraf blindly. And because I'm not in your band or the beatles I'm clearly guilty. What crap. I point at FRESHMEAT because he's using terrible excuses to kill me, which makes me suspect him.

Zar Peter
2007-10-24, 11:53 AM
((Thing is, the inactives are going to be lynched anyways, with only 24 players, if we waste a second day, that's potentially 4 innocents dead (5 if the lovers die) before we begin anything.
Considering there's only 24 players, there'll be at least 5 WW (like last game wihich only had 19 players I believe) if not 6. Take away 4 innocents and that leaves 5 or 6 out of 20 which could be WWs. That's not good odds as far as I'm concerned which is why I'd rather start pointing at the active players rather than inactives.))

Actually that's very illogical. The first thought's were if we kill the inactive than we can gain time because they get killed anyway and we don't lose more people by pointing for the innocent.
IF dragonprime is innocent than we lose both, the inactive and dragonprime.
If we take FC's countings than we have 6-7 deaths of 20 instead of 5-6 (that's the worst case if the lovers die).
I point at Fleeing Coward, his logic is more confusing than actually helping.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-24, 12:21 PM
I had some doubts about dragonprime, but now I've more about Fleeing Coward

Not quite sure who to point at...

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 01:13 PM
Hold on, don't point at fleeing coward. I'm sure he's a bandmember for reasons relating to a certain Mr. Hendrix.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 03:49 PM
((Actually, I don't do auto lynches unless tha player asks to be killed. Too few players.))

Trix
2007-10-24, 03:55 PM
"Those Fuggin' rappers are gonna pay for killing Gene!" Trix exclaims loudly.

Then, looking over at Fleeing coward, "Dont feel so bad, i only let you hang lose cause i was dieing with a hangover this moring!"

"I reckon that Freshmeat one is pointing too many fingers"

Freshmeat
2007-10-24, 03:59 PM
((Actually, I don't do auto lynches unless tha player asks to be killed. Too few players.))

!

That sure takes away a lot of pressure on us players. In that case, we aren't exactly forced to act rashly anymore, and we can resume pointing at AFK players once more.
I'll retract all points and just see what happens (by which I mean, who shows up in the next 12 hours or so).

Therarde
2007-10-24, 04:10 PM
Alright, although I can advise you that I'm innocent, and whether you believe me or not is your choice. I'm going to point at dragonprime.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 04:23 PM
!

That sure takes away a lot of pressure on us players. In that case, we aren't exactly forced to act rashly anymore, and we can resume pointing at AFK players once more.
I'll retract all points and just see what happens (by which I mean, who shows up in the next 12 hours or so).

((You didn't play last game, but it was the same way. However, I won't do a lynch if there aren't at least 5-6 votes.))

Korias
2007-10-24, 05:08 PM
Damnit! Korias is annoyed by this out turn of events. KISS now? Damn! He grabs his axe and hefts it towards Dragonprime You! What do you know about this!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-10-24, 05:17 PM
((*hasn't checked the game thread in a while, due to other things >.>*
*cries when he sees Harrison died*
Anyway, sorry about that...*resumes checking the thread regularly*))

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 05:40 PM
You all have no proof! You're killing an innocent rockstar.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-24, 06:19 PM
Not being very sure about Fleeing Coward, I will point at Crystal Myr, an inactive player.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-24, 07:17 PM
You all have no proof! You're killing an innocent rockstar.

You expect us to have proof? This early in a WW game?

*Bursts out laughing*

Points at Dragonprime

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 07:32 PM
Oh screw this. You all seem determined to kill me. You'll all regret it in the end. I wish a painful death by rap to all those that pointed at me!

Crystall_Myr
2007-10-24, 07:44 PM
*gulp* I thought, like, they had no lyrical creativity...

Any ideas?

Wait-- What about Crystal Myr? I haven't seen them around yet...

Indeed, I haven't seen myself either. If you happen to find me, notify me, and tell me to come back. In the meantime, I'll fill in for myself and mindlessly bandwagon by pointing at dragonprime.

Mustiado
2007-10-24, 08:33 PM
*eyes Dragonprime* Awfully bitter once you've been caught, aren't you?

DraPrime
2007-10-24, 08:43 PM

Awfully bitter that I'm being killed despite my innocence. Feel free to bet with me about my innocence. I bet $500 that I'm innocent.

Therarde
2007-10-24, 09:32 PM
Sorry dragonprime, even if you are innocent, people don't have any other leads. So, you'll just have to die peacefully. Or, you know, not. That's your choice.

Orzel
2007-10-25, 01:13 AM
Crystal Myr

I don't trust that one but it looks as dragonprime will lose his head instead. Maybe next time.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-25, 05:47 PM
Dragonprime is clubbed over the head with a rock and dragged to the loby. Even with head trauma, he still managed to plead innocence.

"You are all idiots! I'm not a rapper. You're all stupid!"

One of the gathered members steps up.

"Quiet you! We've had enough of you. If you're a rapper, we won't stop to kill you. Even if you're not, you should just die with grace and poise!"

He kicks Dragonprime where it hurts, and DP doubles over in pain. He manages to stand, and runs away. He is pursued by the executioner, and finally cornered. He turns frantic.

"PLEASE! Don't kill me. I'm not evil, I swear it."

The executioner says nothing but stabs DP in the neck, beheading him. A quick search reveals that he is definantly Jimi Hendrix. His body is placed in a Stratocaster-shaped coffin, and respectfully buried outside.

Dragonprime, Jimi Hendrix, was lynched. Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

(Well...at least you didn't kill Slash this time. Yet.)

DraPrime
2007-10-25, 05:52 PM
(I hope you're all happy)

Neodan282
2007-10-25, 06:16 PM
Edit: Oops, thats what I get for reading this board at midnight.

Freshmeat
2007-10-25, 07:03 PM
Shoot, that was bad, and now freshmeat is proubly gonna die.

(Why am I singled out here? I'm not the only one who pointed at DP. Unlike some people who pointed at him after he claimed to be the seer, I was the one actually retracting my point.

If you ask me, this kind of statement is far more fishy.)

Also: PM
Also: obligatory drop kick...

Mustiado
2007-10-25, 08:19 PM
What, now you're throwing me under the bus because I made a joke? I started with Crystal Myr, remember? I rolled with DP because no matter what, he was going down.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-26, 09:04 AM
I had some doubts about dragonprime, but now I've more about Fleeing Coward

Not quite sure who to point at...

Hold on, don't point at fleeing coward. I'm sure he's a bandmember for reasons relating to a certain Mr. Hendrix.

You guys happy now?:smallannoyed:

Raistlin1040
2007-10-26, 06:34 PM
Day begins and you all stumble out of your rooms to a horrifying sight. Freshmeat lies on the floor of the lobby, his face bruised from being punched with brass knuckles and his body attached to the ground by nails. A knife lies clenched in his hand, and a nailgun lies a few feet away. His jeans are ripped, and his shirt is torn. The blood lies in a pool next to him, and floating on top of it are a makeshift raft of Aerosmith CDs. Written on the CDs is the following.

One shot two shot three shots four shots
All I hear is gunshots this is where the fun stops
Bodies drop hit the floor music's off
Parties stop, everybody hit the door someone's being shot.

It's obvious by the nature of the letter that it was written by the rappers (Who else would write such awful lyrics?) and it's a threat to everyone. The blood is cleaned up, and Freshmeat is searched. After a quick inspection, a magazine with Steven Tyler on the cover is found in his pocket, along with a note reading "Thanks for the interview Steve! It was great!".

Freshmeat, Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, was killed by the Rappers. Day begins, and will end in 24 hours.

Freshmeat
2007-10-27, 03:01 AM
In hindsight, I really should've seen that one coming.

Mustiado
2007-10-27, 07:23 AM
We've got some people being awful quiet... but I don't know who to point at. ?:/

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-28, 01:04 AM
"Alright guys, I gotta tell you the truth. I tricked the hotel staff into let me in here. I'm just a fan." TA said. "But I hate rap as much as any of you, so don't kill me."

((Yea, I'm the Roadie))

Helgraf
2007-10-28, 02:23 AM
"There must be some sort of way out of here."

*Helgraf points at Mustaido* "No more engineering tricks. We're not going to walk this way, we're not going to <bleep> the police, and we sure as heck ain't going down 8-Mile."

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-28, 05:15 AM
"Mustiado how could you of done this to him."

onasuma
2007-10-28, 06:13 AM
"I dont know, i just dont trust people who openly say they shouldnt be here" i say pointing at Traveling_Angel

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-28, 12:20 PM
"Hey, I'm a fan, and I not gonna do bad.

You're being awfully quiet."

Point at Mustiado

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-28, 12:26 PM
Why are you all pointing at Mustiado? I don't think he's a rapper. In my opinion, i think Emperor Demonking is far more suspicious.

Mustiado
2007-10-28, 04:05 PM
Hey man, I've got too many drugs in my system to do something so heinous...

Emperor Demonking seems to be doing his best to lay low and out of sight.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-28, 04:24 PM
Hey, you're right...

Point at Demonking

((I hope this isn't a wolf misdirection))

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-28, 05:06 PM
Demonking a rapper? You people must be crazy. I think it's time to send Mustiado to the chopping block.

((A certain dead person told me he was in the band Demonking is in before he died so it's Mustiado that I'll have to point at until someone comes up with a better suggestion.))

Onasuma, care to expain just which band you're in?

((Got info on Mustiado, Onasuma's the only unknown that's posted recently now.))

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-28, 06:19 PM
Hmm, well with that info on Demonking. I agree that we should probably lynch Onasuma.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-28, 08:46 PM
((Vespe, you're taking tonight. I'm beat.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-29, 01:02 AM
*(what info on Demon King? Did I miss something??)

*The rocking llama points at Demon King*

Zar Peter
2007-10-29, 01:38 AM
Yes, Emperor Demonking should go!

Raiser Blade
2007-10-29, 02:33 AM
*point at onasuma

Mustiado
2007-10-29, 07:47 AM
Did anyone else think that maybe instead of lynching the active participants who are batting this around, that maybe we should be looking at the not so vocal participants?

Korias has been with us this whole time, and hasn't said a thing...

Flying Elephant
2007-10-29, 08:19 AM
Onasuma, it is!

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-29, 11:38 AM
"Onasuma well we all know we can trust fleeing coward. Heares hoping Onasuma isn't the slayer or the beetle."

onasuma
2007-10-29, 12:38 PM
"You'd better hope so... Especially you, deamon king"

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-29, 12:47 PM
Onasuma, huh? I hope we're pointing at the right one this time.

BRC
2007-10-29, 01:01 PM
The Famously Paranoid and Reclusive Guitarist/songwriter Bloddyredcommie, who is such after realizing that being such would make any memoribilia he decided to sell much more valuable, as well as giving his concerts more hype, and points a giant foam finger at Onasuma

Vespe Ratavo
2007-10-29, 07:19 PM
Onasuma is grabbed by the angry mob and pulled down the stairs, all the while yelling his innocence.

"No wait! Stop! You have the wrong guy!"
"Eh, shut up!"

He breaks free of his captors and grabs a gun from his pocket.

"Anyone moves and I shoot!"

Someone moves, of course.

The bullets fly everywhere as the maniac rapper fires and reloads in a frenzy, as everyone ducks behind just about anything they can find.

He finally stops to take a look around.

"Run, run! Hahaha-"

His shooting spree is quickly cut short as Robert Plant's body is cut loose from the rope by a stray bullet, falls, and crushes him.

The moral of the story is that guns are bad, kids.

Onasuma, a rapper, was pwnd by Robert Plant/Vespe lynched.
Night begins and will end in about 24 hours.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-29, 07:23 PM
I told you Onasuma was a rapper :smallamused:

With a smug look on his face, Salmon heads back to his room.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-29, 07:29 PM
((1 down, 5 to go))

At least the Salmon's happy
Fleeing waits outside his door waiting for the rappers to come

If you want a special rhyme for your death just tell me :smallbiggrin:

Freshmeat
2007-10-29, 07:37 PM
(I'll give you a rhyme:
Rockstars sending PM's before they die, makes evil rappers cry :smallbiggrin: )

Mustiado
2007-10-29, 11:29 PM
Quietly pulls his whiskey and coke off of the bar, and goes back to sipping contentedly.

Trix
2007-10-30, 02:31 AM
Trix wakes up from her Deadtime bed, her head spinning from the night of parties last night.

Leaving her room she catches most of the choas as it unfolds.

"Jeez... So we got one?"

(Apoligies for not being her for voting Good job tho guys)

Zar Peter
2007-10-30, 09:13 AM
((1 down, 5 to go))

At least the Salmon's happy
Fleeing waits outside his door waiting for the rappers to come

Hey! I'm no Rapper! I'm in a band!

It's the .... ermmm.... "Good ol' Blues Brothers Boys Band"

Yes, that's my Band! Honest!

Rawhide! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCX54-_9Mmo)

Raistlin1040
2007-10-30, 10:40 PM
(Haven't got any PMs, extending night 16 hours.)

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-30, 10:45 PM
Hmm, looks like they're late

Fleeing continues to wait outside the door for the rappers.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-31, 07:05 PM
Day breaks, and a frantic rush to the lobby begins as the rockstars hope to prevent the death of a fellow rocker before the rappers can strike. Alas, they are too late. Fleeing Coward lies on the ground, impaled on a knife. There is some sweat on his brow, and it smudged a bit of his face paint. Upon closer inspection, it seems that the regular skin color was just paint. Underneath it is white makeup with a silver star over one eye. A note lies next to him.

Till I collapse I’m spilling these raps long as you feel em
Till the day that I drop you’ll never say that I’m not killing them
Cause when I am not then I am stop pinning them
And I am not hip-hop and I’m just not Eminem.

Also written on the chest of FC is a paint message written upside down (Leading you to believe he wrote it himself.) It reads "Live to Win".

Fleeing Coward, Paul Stanley of KISS, was killed by the rappers. Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-31, 07:08 PM
((I expected that, good luck rockers, lynch those rapping scum :smallbiggrin: ))

Zar Peter
2007-10-31, 07:15 PM
OK, I think it's clear that Emperor Demonking is responsible for all that mess!
Let's lynch him!

* points at Emperor Demonking *

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-31, 07:16 PM
"FC indicated Zar Peter. Let's test that out."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-31, 07:16 PM
((Noooo! FC! :smallfrown:))

*Points at Zar Peter*

I've been quite suspicious of you recently, and i was right about Onasuma. Might aswell trust my gut here aswell.

Mustiado
2007-10-31, 07:44 PM
*eyes Zar Peter suspiciously*

Not only were you implicated recently... but you were crowing about lynching Demonking last night.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-01, 11:12 AM
"What planet is the baner on. Zar peter did you find him and trick him."

Trix
2007-11-01, 11:45 AM
"Ah Dammit!" Trix sighed "Another one of KISS? Thats just horrible"

She notices everyone pointing at Zar Peter.

"Yeah it was you!"

Zar Peter
2007-11-01, 12:08 PM
"What planet is the baner on. Zar peter did you find him and trick him."

I am the baner, I just doidn't want to help Fleeing Coward because he wanted to lynche me today!

Mustiado
2007-11-01, 11:04 PM
... That makes little to no sense...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-02, 09:39 AM
The llama points at Traveling angel for getting peanut butter in his chocolate

Zar Peter
2007-11-02, 12:54 PM
... That makes little to no sense...

Awww... And I worked so long at the defense speech. :smallfrown:

Raistlin1040
2007-11-02, 08:57 PM
Zar Peter is dragged to the gallows (lobby) about to be hanged (Beheaded). The executioner looks him in the eye.

"Any last words?"

"Actually...yes."

Zar peter bursts into a Rap.

You think you can kill me
You think you got game
But I'll tell you right now fools
I think you're insane.

Fighting the power
And ODing on dope
When fighting 'gainst rappers
You ain't got no hope.

Drumbeats and solos
That's all that you see
But people in my crew
We're hot, yes we be.

You keep your hair long
And your outfits, they fly
But when faced up like men
You run, run and hide.

We see you all, every day on TV
Latest album or single topping the charts
We're sick of it now
So we'll kill you...for starts.

Then we'll round up your friends
Your family, your fans
and make then learn rapping
And respecting the Man.

In case you don't know
The Man would be me.
Some call me Eminem
Others, Slim Shady.

Word out!

The executioner has heard enough (haven't we all?) and kills him in one swing.

Zar Peter, Eminem, was lynched. Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

(Like the rap? I wrote it myself :smallbiggrin: )

onasuma
2007-11-03, 04:31 AM
The narrator is a rapper! *realises hes dead* *re-dies*

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-03, 07:38 AM
Hahaha! We're on a roll! :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2007-11-03, 10:06 AM
The narrator is a rapper! *realises hes dead* *re-dies*

((More like Dr. Seuss.))

Mustiado
2007-11-03, 08:51 PM
Aha! I knew it! This calls for a drink! *totters off towards the whiskey.*

Raistlin1040
2007-11-04, 10:58 AM
Day begins. No one died.

(Come on Rappers. I know ZP was sending all the PMs, but someone else needs to do it now that he's dead.)

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-04, 11:14 AM
*Points at BloddyRedCommie*

I think that you're the next rapper.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-04, 11:40 AM
"Your kidding." Laughs emperor "And sorry Almighty Salmon."

Mustiado
2007-11-04, 11:59 AM
Whoa whoa whoa... hold on now. How can a fish rap? He doesn't even have lips.

I think we need to cast our gaze at some of the people who were a little hesitant to speak up.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-04, 12:14 PM
"Yes, but fish can't sing. Niether can rappers." Says Emperor.

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-04, 01:56 PM
"Your kidding." Laughs emperor "And sorry Almighty Salmon."

So why are you pointing at me?

Because i have pointed and lead a few bandwagons that lead to killing Rappers? Unless you have some information on bloddyredcommie that I don't.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-04, 02:08 PM
"Actually I pointed to you to make sure you weren't the baner. That was stupid I'll point at Commie."

Korias
2007-11-04, 04:20 PM
Korias emerges from his high. These things happen when your a kid of the 70s. Whoa dudes... We got one? Nice... he stumbles in his stupor over to Commie and apologizes, before passing out once again.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-04, 05:33 PM
*the llama points at almighty salmon because he didn't save me in Baroness II.*

Traveling_Angel
2007-11-04, 06:57 PM
Point at Commie

Therarde
2007-11-04, 07:53 PM
Alright, I'll join the bandwagon against Commie.

BRC
2007-11-05, 10:21 AM
If anybody here is a rapper, it's definetally Almighty Salmon, just think about how many rhymes he could make using his own name.

Trix
2007-11-05, 04:40 PM
Trix nods her head in agreement.

"Yeah, Yeah! The Commie did it!"

Flying Elephant
2007-11-05, 05:34 PM
We're on a roll! Commie it is!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-05, 10:20 PM
The angry rockers gather around BloodyRedCommie.
"Hey, just because I'm a-"
"This has nothing to do with politics. Everyone knows music is serious business!"
The executioner grabs him and drags him out to the lobby. He breaks free of the executioners grasp, but the executioner kicks him down the stairs. BRC rushes towards the bar and jumps over it as the executioner madly swings at him.
"I'm telling you, I'm not a rapper!"
"Liar!" the ghost of George Harrison appears.
"No! I thought I got rid of you!"
"You thought you got rid of us too." Jimmy Page and Robert Plant appear, holding ghostly guitar-axes. Gene Simmons appears next to them, breathing fire.
"You can't kill us," he says.
"We are the gods of rock," says the ghost of Hendrix.
"And we are immortal," says the ghost of Steven Tyler.
Paul Stanley appears to back up his bandmate. "Don't worry guys, we'll take it from here."
"This is impossible!" screams BRC, "This is madness!"
"Madness..." Harrison says. The ghosts join together into one shining form. "WE! ARE! ROCK STARS!" The gleaming phantom pulls out a giant silver hammer and slams it down upon BRC's head, wiping him from existence forever. The ghosts disappear, knowing they can finally rest in (relative) peace.

The only things left of BRC upon the earth are two quarters.

BloodyRedCommie, 50 Cent, was lynched.
Night begins, and ends...I don't know, ask Raistlin.

((I thought the death of the leader of the rappers deserved a special scene. Too much? :smallconfused: ))

Raistlin1040
2007-11-05, 10:27 PM
((24 hours. About.))

Mustiado
2007-11-05, 10:38 PM
... Wow. This is getting to be almost too easy.

Traveling_Angel
2007-11-05, 10:40 PM
It appears we have a talent for lynching the important roles.

Zar Peter
2007-11-06, 01:56 AM
... Wow. This is getting to be almost too easy.

That's the problem! Congratulations for the win.

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-06, 04:46 AM
You see this Rappers? This is how its done :smallamused:

*Dances*

Rockers, incase i die in the night. I suggest we kill the Llama tomorrow. He's seemed suspicious to me throughout the game.

Mustiado
2007-11-06, 08:34 AM
I think our baner is AWOL. Otherwise we wouldn't keep losing the people who are spearheading the movements here.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-06, 09:26 AM
You see this Rappers? This is how its done :smallamused:

*Dances*

Rockers, incase i die in the night. I suggest we kill the Llama tomorrow. He's seemed suspicious to me throughout the game.

What if you don't die tonight?

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-06, 09:41 AM
What if you don't die tonight?

Uh.. Same. I was just telling them who i think we should lynch tomorrow incase i die in the night and thus can't tell them. Sorry, should've worded that better.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-06, 10:52 AM
Apology accepted.

And for the record, I have no intention of killing you. Do you know how hard it is to rhyme almighty or salmon?

Its much easier to rhyme Korias.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-06, 11:04 AM
"Yeah, our problem will come, when we have to deal with those that have been recruited."

Zar Peter
2007-11-06, 12:49 PM
"Yeah, our problem will come, when we have to deal with those that have been recruited."

We can recruit? Why didn't anyone tell me? :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2007-11-06, 10:40 PM
Day begins, and as you all awaken, you smell the disgusting smell of burning and rotting flesh. You stumble out of your rooms, covering your mouths and noses while your eyes water (Yes, it's that bad.). You don't even make it downstairs when you see the body of Flying Elephant, half-dissolved in a boiling pot of acid. His skin is sagging off, and his clothes are absolutely destroyed. The cauldron is covered in graffiti and note lies taped to one side of it.

Think he's enjoying his "acid trip"?
-Da Rappers

There's not much to go by in the way of evidence to his identity, but before his head goes under, someone pulls of his mask, revealing him to be Tom Hamilton of Aerosmith fame.

Flying Elephant, Tom Hamilton of Aerosmith, was killed by the rappers. Day begins and will end in 48 hours.

(Heh. Acid trip. I'm funny :smallwink: )
(Also, if I end up narrating Rockstar III, I have a plan for the wolves. PPRM or "Parents Protesting Rock Music.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-07, 12:10 AM
Ha! Fooled you all. While you were busy protecting silly Korias, we killed a member of Aerosmith. Now Mistress Helga will win and there is no chance of stopping N.O.N.

You may have won this game, but you will live in a world without music. HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Oh and I point at Exachix

Helgraf
2007-11-07, 01:13 AM
WHoa man .. *shakes off the effects of the long-term boozer he'd been on*

"Nice work... "

He points a wobbly finger at Exachix

"All you need is love, man... "

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-07, 04:45 AM
*Points at Llama*

C'mon Rockers! Let's get him! :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-07, 07:35 AM
Its not so easy as that Salmon. I talked to Raistlin and he agrees that this has been a bit one sided. That's why he's set a new rule. Unless 4 rockers PM him with the answer to what I was referencing in my above post, I cannot be lynched.

Oh, and keep from simply sharing information, the answer cannot be mentioned in the thread and he must be PM'ed by at least 2 different bands.

Good luck, posers.

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-07, 07:48 AM
*The ghost of Paul Stanley floats in to warch the show*
*Cough*Google*Cough*Mistress Helga*Cough*NON*Cough*Wikipedia*Cough* :smallamused:

Korias
2007-11-07, 07:50 AM

For a sec, I thought I was being accused of being a rapper. However, I would like to make a statement that Our BANER was right in his decision to protect me. One rocker lost is better than what could have happened, ya damn Llama.

However, I want proof of that.

Which means I'm pointing at you anway

Points at Llama

Freshmeat
2007-11-07, 07:55 AM
Its not so easy as that Salmon. I talked to Raistlin and he agrees that this has been a bit one sided. That's why he's set a new rule. Unless 4 rockers PM him with the answer to what I was referencing in my above post, I cannot be lynched.

Correct. This is, unfortunately, a flaw in the 'all bands are masons' concept. By the current rules, the Rockstars will win every single time, even faster than if they'd use JX's method. This will need to be fixed before Rockstar III comes around, because this game was pretty much over after day 2. :smallannoyed:

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-07, 08:08 AM
What about the rockers knowing they're in a band but start out not knowing each other. Instead each night they get a "scry" to identify if someone's in their band and if they are, they then form the mini mason groups. I know this will mean alot of pms for the narrators to sort out but it'd solve the 1st/2nd day game over problem.

Mustiado
2007-11-07, 08:49 AM
Does anyone else think that the Llama may just be suicidal now?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-07, 09:31 AM
You see, FC, its not like anyone needed reminders to google the key words, but you had to encourage to do it, anyway. I try to add a little, just a tiny bit of a challenge, to a game where literally on night 2 over half of us had been discovered, and you seek to take the challenge out of it.

for anyone who wants to take the lazy way out, I'm gonna give you some advice. Don't click the first three links that pop up when you google Mistress Helga, or the first 2 that pop up when you use yahoo search.

Oh, and don't forget to shoot all the sphinxes noses off. :smallwink:

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-07, 11:12 AM
"Is Orzel still around?"

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-07, 04:19 PM
You see, FC, its not like anyone needed reminders to google the key words, but you had to encourage to do it, anyway. I try to add a little, just a tiny bit of a challenge, to a game where literally on night 2 over half of us had been discovered, and you seek to take the challenge out of it.

for anyone who wants to take the lazy way out, I'm gonna give you some advice. Don't click the first three links that pop up when you google Mistress Helga, or the first 2 that pop up when you use yahoo search.

Oh, and don't forget to shoot all the sphinxes noses off. :smallwink:

Sorry, some of us were still little children when that came out so I had to google and it wouldn't be right not to try convert everyone else into the doing it the lazy way just in case they decide not to :smallbiggrin:

Korias
2007-11-07, 04:24 PM
"Is Orzel still around?"

Not sure. But I will tell you that he's in my band.

Raistlin1040
2007-11-07, 04:25 PM
Correct. This is, unfortunately, a flaw in the 'all bands are masons' concept. By the current rules, the Rockstars will win every single time, even faster than if they'd use JX's method. This will need to be fixed before Rockstar III comes around, because this game was pretty much over after day 2. :smallannoyed:

((Actually, the hicks won last game, and that was before I added the No Telling What Band You're in rule.))

Also, Korias and Orzel were smote by the hand of god for breaking the rule.

They were Sonny and Cher.

(Sorry guys, but you broke the rule. Try not to hold it against me.)

Traveling_Angel
2007-11-07, 08:50 PM
Point at Llama

Korias
2007-11-07, 09:10 PM
((Actually, the hicks won last game, and that was before I added the No Telling What Band You're in rule.))

Also, Korias and Orzel were smote by the hand of god for breaking the rule.

They were Sonny and Cher.

(Sorry guys, but you broke the rule. Try not to hold it against me.)

Oops. Stupid mistake.

No worries, Rastlin. I'll just make sure I'm not posting a game breaker before checkin the rules.

Sorry Orzel. Whoopsy on my part.

Mustiado
2007-11-07, 11:03 PM
(( Meh, you get smote either way since you guys were The Lovers, so... ))

Freshmeat
2007-11-08, 06:07 AM

(Well, the rockstars did seem a tad bit disorganized in Rockstar I, and sometimes didn't even vote to lynch someone. Also, some strategies take time to become public knowledge.

What needs to be fixed is that a seer can come out on day 2 and announce his scry result. The Rockstars need only lynch him to confirm his identity, and thus, indirectly, also confirm the identity of a band member. From there on out, the other bands need only contact that person and suddenly, you're looking at a group of 10-12 masons. Game over right there.
Although killing the seer was unintentional, this is exactly what happened this game.

Sure, it doesn't work if the person scried just happens to be the alpha, but the chances of that happening is only around 1/20. Even then, it's quite likely the Rockstars would find out at one point or another and still win.)

Raistlin1040
2007-11-08, 11:34 PM
After a pitiful day with like 7 votes (2 of which are void), Atreyu is taken to the lobby.

"You can't kill me you know! I got him to make the rule. You can't kill me. I have immunity."

The executioner sighs. Another crazy one. Why is it always the crazies?

"Look, I'm obligated by my position as executioner to grant you a few parting words. Say your stupid rap, or damn us to hell, or tell us how your buddies will get us ect. Just make it quick. I'm kinda busy today. The CMA awards were on last night, and I've got a lot of hicks to kill while they're all in one place."

"Gladly."

You all know I'm the Llama
In the Hood.
You better know it
Are we understood?

I'm the gangsta quadraped
You better cry or you pout!
I'm gonna kill you
So you better watch out!

I'm cruising my crib
With my mask on real tight
Crazy gangsta llama
Looking for a fight.

So cry to your mommas
And your pappas too
'Cause it's an invasion
And you know how we do.

Bringing our guns
All up in your face
To destroy you all
We be keeping our pace.

Word!

The executioner rolls his eyes, and kills the llama.

Atreyu, a rapper was lynched. Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-08, 11:40 PM
should have made them complete the challenge.

Oh well, lets kill Radikal Skippy tonight.

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-09, 12:38 AM
It's all lies, the rappers are going to kill my ghost now, can the Baner please protect me tonight?

Mustiado
2007-11-09, 08:26 AM
Hey Atreyu...

No one liked Revolution X well enough to remember it. Except me. ?:P

Raistlin1040
2007-11-10, 12:00 PM
When you wake up early in the morning. You lift your head, you're still yawning. When you're in the middle of a dream, you stay in bed, float upstream.

You all arouse from your sleep. You venture down to see if the rappers have killed another of your friends and comrades in rock. You dont immediatly see anyone dead, or even any blood. You split up and go to find your friend. You search for a few hours, nothing.

Finally, someone goes over to the kitchen to investigate. They cry out. "Help! Call the paramedics! Tell them to bring Doctor Robert! My god! He was fine Yesterday!"

Everyone rushes in, and sees Almighty Salmon lying impaled on a cymbal. The paramedics arrive and AS stirs, and mutters a few words.

"Get Back. I Feel Fine."

One of the paramedics looks unsure.

"Sir, if we don't patch you up soon, you'll die."

"I'll die then. I've had a Hard Day's Night, and Tomorrow Never Knows. Let It Be. Let It Be."

He passes on, and the paramedics clean him. He is dressed in a fine suit, and after a few words are said, Ringo Starr is buried.

Almighty Salmon, Ringo Starr was killed. Day begins and will end eventually.

Mustiado
2007-11-11, 03:32 AM
No!!!

Well, that confirms my suspicion that the Baner is officially AWOL. Anyone have an idea which way we're headed?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-12, 07:31 AM
During the concert, an unexplainable technical difficulty causes static to emit from the speakers. Fortunately, top supernatural phenomenon expert Egon Spengler was in the crowd and studied the static for EVP and this was what he found.

The way you're headed, I'll be happy to tell
You rockers are going down the Highway to Hell.
Clues, hope, or skills, you have zero.
Where'd you learn to play, Guitar Hero?
Your precious Slash has gone away
Leaving us rappers free reign to play
Do you take requests, I'd love to hear Zepplin
soon you all will take the Stairway to Heaven.

Mustiado
2007-11-12, 07:56 AM
Um... breaking the three post rule, but everyone else seems to be gone as well now. :smalleek: Points at Orzel

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-12, 11:37 AM
"I think we're going to work out who the traiter is and Helgraf and Mustiado are my suspects for the role."

Raistlin1040
2007-11-12, 03:04 PM
((Orzel is dead))

No one died. Night begins and will end in 28 hours.

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-12, 04:15 PM
((Figures this would happen, it's the only way the rapper can win considering that I did send the list of rockers to pretty much everyone...))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-12, 05:50 PM
(I'd rather not win this way. I'd like to win because you all were too foolish to stop us. :smalltongue:)

Mustiado
2007-11-13, 08:50 AM
((So, uh... who's actually left that's still playing? Am I going to be conducting lynches on my own? Because I know where I'm starting...))

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-13, 11:29 AM
"Hey I was here and voted."

Crystall_Myr
2007-11-13, 07:00 PM
Still here, kinda.

Raistlin1040
2007-11-13, 09:31 PM
You wake up, Neodan is found dead on the staircase. The word Heaven is written above his body in his blood.

Neodan, Brad Whitford of Aerosmith was killed. Day begins and will end in 48ish hours.

Mustiado
2007-11-14, 12:16 AM
Well, in a moment of sheer self preservation, I nominate Emperor Demonking. Especially since it's already been revealed that I can be trusted by reliable sources, who were then targeted by the Rappers.

Helgraf
2007-11-14, 01:38 AM
The Demonking must fall?

Crystall_Myr
2007-11-14, 02:09 AM
Emperor Demonking. Sure, why not?

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-14, 11:17 AM
"Oh come on, I was revealed to be trusted. What we're dealing with is recrutement and Must and Helgraf are more likely to be guilty and they were the last ones in on the secret."

Mustiado
2007-11-14, 12:28 PM
Then by that same token of logic, you're just as likely to be recruited. Especially considering you'd rather try to take down the one rocker who's still here. I know Helgraf and I are innocent, and I was ready to hunt down a quiet player until you started gunning for us. There was no traitor, because every time the target has been an obvious choice.

No traitor, just a mole.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-14, 12:34 PM
"Actually no, because as I said Coward knew Freshmeat was telling the truth before he knew you were. And we knew that and you didn't. We were sure in a victory ewhile you were still shaking."

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-14, 05:16 PM
Don't know what you rockers are smoking but since when can rappers recruit? Those rappers are probably laughing at you fools right now.
The ghost points at Atreyu - that llama there is a rapper, now go kill him.

Mustiado
2007-11-15, 08:48 AM
Atreyu is dead, my friend. As are apparently most of the other rockers, since there's three of us trying to figure out what to do next.

Helgraf
2007-11-15, 01:02 PM
First off, the dead aren't supposed to post _ANYTHING_ that can influence the living, so shut yer yap Demonking.

Second off, my team has already been reduced by two bandmembers, and frankly since this big trusted list took and veried my position but never bothered to send me a list of who was safe I had to go with my gut. So I did.

I'm holding my vote until after I get home from work when I can take more time to look at who is still around.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-15, 01:08 PM
Helgraf: Thier is this person who goes by the name Raistlin1040. He's a narator, hesays who dies. Notice how he hasn't finished the day. Yes notice that.
Plus 48 hours equals 2 days that means that wierdly enough thier is still quite a while left.

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-15, 04:39 PM
(Think Helgraf meant me, I never thought clearing a misconception that there's recruitment is really influencing the game but if it is, pm me and I'll edit my post)

Traveling_Angel
2007-11-15, 07:42 PM
Demonking it is.

Raistlin1040
2007-11-15, 10:10 PM
(Gah! Writer's block!)

Emporer Demonking, Joe Perry of Aerosmith was lynched. Night begins and will end in 24 hours.

(Sorry for no death scene. I'm tired and have writer's block)

Freshmeat
2007-11-16, 01:55 AM
(raises a spectral eyebrow :smallconfused: )

Mustiado
2007-11-16, 08:46 AM
Well crap golems.

Raistlin1040
2007-11-17, 12:33 AM
The day begins, and you all begin it with a horror. Trix lies dead from suffocation, and her face is covered in blood, so much that it's almost unrecognizable. After washing away the blood, and examining the body, you notice a black and white costume under her clothes. After removing them, you see an odd costume, one akin to what an astronaut would wear. A guitar catologue is found, and a carton of face paint, as well as a brochure detailing how to apply it.

After a few hours, the rockstars have applied the makeup as instructed, and at last see Trix for who she really is. The Spaceman, guitar hero of the band KISS.

Trix, Ace Frehley of KISS was killed by the rappers. Day begins and will end in 48 hours. NOTE: If you have not voted the last two days, I will autolynch you. That is all.

Mustiado
2007-11-18, 06:52 PM
Could we have an updated list of who is left?

Raistlin1040
2007-11-18, 06:56 PM
Almighty Salmon
Mustadio
Helgraf
Khalden
Trix
Androgial
Fleeing Coward
Raiser Blade
Flying Elephant
Crystal Myr
Emporer Demonking
Neodan
Freshmeat
Atreyu
Onasuma
Thanatos
BloddyRedCommie
Zar Peter
I'm Da Rogue
Travelling Angel
Korias
Dragonprime
Therarde
Orzel

Raistlin1040
2007-11-18, 10:27 PM
ZOMG MASS EXPLOSION!!!!1111

There was an explosion. A lot of people died.

Raiser Blade, Peter Criss of KISS was autoed.

Neodan, Brad Whitford of Aerosmith was autoed.

Onasuma, a rapper was autoed.

I'm Da Rogue, a rapper was autoed.

Therarde, Slash was autoed.

Rockstars win *rolls eyes* Goodish game. I'll put up recruitment for Rockstar III. I'm going away for the week, and I'll probably leave recruitment open for at least 2 weeks.

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-19, 12:41 AM
((Onasuma was already lynched, think Raistlin meant Thanatos there.))

Well at least we won, even if it did require a mass explosion to kill the last 2.
The ghost of Paul Stanley can finally rest easy knowing that the rapping scum has finally been eliminated.

Freshmeat
2007-11-19, 03:00 AM
*Steve Tyler nods contentedly at the sight of the dead rappers*

Mustiado
2007-11-19, 08:46 AM
*hangs head* I'm just not good at these...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-11-19, 09:46 AM
*hangs head* I'm just not good at these...

Didn't you just win??? How are you not good at it?