PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XVII: <insert witty title here>

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-10, 06:36 PM
"Vespe will now be mutliated by MC or Saur. Maur at an outside chance."
"Also, Saphire, I've noticed your mum let you back on. Welcome back. Now SP and Saur can snipe about grammer and spelling."

Draken
2007-11-10, 06:37 PM
Draken grins, and does something to prevent the use of a plot device.

Vespe?

Masochism.

Now, I would suggest you to saw off your own arm, it will be fun, you can be sure.

The BoVD got so many useful spells.

Saurous
2007-11-10, 06:38 PM
Vespe walks in, wearing a surgical mask and gloves, and carrying a bone saw.
It appears that Moon Called has suffered severe trauma as well as poisoning by +3 sword. We will have to operate. We cannot use anesthesia because I'm sadistic and it's going to be fun to saw off MC's arm.
Vespe walks over to MC and attempts to start sawing off her formerly poisoned arm at the shoulder.

Saurous stands up, switching out the medicine he was holding with a bottle that reads "Chloroform." He pours it out onto a shred of his cloak, and presses it against Vespe's face. If that doesn't work, he simply paralyzes Vespe with the lich ability.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-10, 06:38 PM
Draken! I have no time for your supplementary book spells. I must operate on my patient.
Vespe goes back to continue sawing, but is knocked unconscious by the chloroform.
It's kind of sad that he can take a missile to the face, but he gets knocked out by chloroform during a plot. I really need to start making my characters more balanced.
Carlos kicks Vespe in the head.

Draken
2007-11-10, 06:41 PM
Draken mauls him with his tail, because it sounds funny would be funny to do.

Vespeball!

Mr. Moon
2007-11-10, 06:42 PM
"Umm... I need that arm for cleaving things..." Moon Called points out weakly. She watches Saur knock him out, and nods. "Thank-you, Saur."

Saurous
2007-11-10, 06:48 PM
"You're very welcome. Now, do you need help getting up?" he asks, offering a hand up.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-10, 06:51 PM
Wait a sec...if MC went with Dusk to go after the paladin guy, and came back alone, then where the hell is that wimpy little necrophobic brother of hers?

Mr. Moon
2007-11-10, 06:51 PM
Moon Called grabs Saur's hand and pulls herself up. "I'm gonna have a shower," She mutters, and staggers off to her room.

"Erm... Elsewhere. On a mission of his own. Possibly dead, I haven't decided yet."

Saurous
2007-11-10, 06:55 PM
Saurous gives Moon Called a mock salute and says "Aye, commander," sarcastically. He then turns his attention to Saphire.

"So I don't get to terrorize him? Darn. I had a skeleton planted in the freezer just to frighten him."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-10, 06:56 PM
Carlos sits down and thinks for a moment.
Hmm...I still like Bioshock, but I'm not fanatic about it anymore, and it's about time for an arbitrary change in the way Vespe resurrects himself. Any ideas?

Draken
2007-11-10, 06:59 PM
Make him regenerate out of the largest remaining portion of his body.

Atoms included.

This is Milton's suggestion.

Draken meanwhile, stomps the ground a bit before reverting to humanoid shape.

Saurous
2007-11-10, 07:13 PM
"What about recreating himself by sending his soul across many different planes of existance and finally reappearing in an explosion of fire and energy? Vespe is just show-offish to do something like that, right?"

Mr. Moon
2007-11-10, 07:16 PM
"That sounds... complicated."

Raistlin1040
2007-11-10, 07:18 PM
Yay! Moon Called's back.

Oh no, Moon Called's back.

Saurous
2007-11-10, 07:21 PM
"Your point?"

Meanwhile, Saurous walks into the kitchen and towards the fridge. He opens the freezer, and a half-frozen skeleton that only appears attatched to the bottom of the freezer by the spine pops out, almost hitting Saurous in the nose.

"Little did you know that the freezer was a closely-guarded portal to-!"

"Sorry, Don. You apparently don't get to frighten the necrophobe."

"Oh.

You aren't getting your twenty bucks back."

Don then pulls himself out of the freezer, and walks away on his hands.

Mr. Moon
2007-11-10, 07:26 PM
Saphire shrugs. "Just figured I'd point out the obvious." She plops down in front of the T.V. and channel surfs.

Saurous
2007-11-10, 07:37 PM
"Right."

Saurous walks back to the couch-area, and takes the antidotes and other medical concoctions back to the infirmary.

Draken
2007-11-10, 07:48 PM
Wake up you short attention spanned bimbos! You forgot the plot?

Milton pimpslaps his fellow players for their lack of focus.

Saurous
2007-11-10, 07:52 PM
"What? It basically involved Moon Called coming back, being poisoned, healed, and then wobbling off to rest.

And did you just bitchslap me?"

Mr. Moon
2007-11-10, 07:52 PM
"But I'm... lazy!" Saphire whines. "And I'm not about to come up with a long short story right now."

Draken
2007-11-10, 07:59 PM
Yes I did SP.

And you little girl, you should stop procrastinating, the armoire of Sapphire's unfinished plots is stuck. So finish this before we flood on your forgotten NPCs!

Mr. Moon
2007-11-10, 08:02 PM
"It would help if everyone logged on at the same time more often..." Saphire pouts.

"Tell ya what. Figure out a way to involve your characters, so I don't have to do all the work, and I'll think about it."

Saurous
2007-11-10, 08:03 PM
Yes I did SP.

And you little girl, you should stop procrastinating, the armoire of Sapphire's unfinished plots is stuck. So finish this before we flood on your forgotten NPCs!

"Quite a bit of a power trip you have, Milton."

Draken
2007-11-10, 08:21 PM
I grant myself the right to do so. Feel free to object.

Well, the plot is mainly yours, but to some extent, SP's characters, that is, Saur and Maur, are involved too. Along Maur's line of though, we can include Meadhbh, in this way placing Magtok on the wagon, I will not include V Junior because of her time issues.

Then other AMENites enter the game due to lack of better things to do, thi snever works because their interest fades away soon enought, as such...

Milton is abruptly interrupted by Draken.

Shut up before I...

He hits a button in the keyboard of the computer, but i will let someone else choose what happens.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-11-10, 09:14 PM
...And then Draken grew a Chaotic Good head!

Also, by this time AK's hair has gone back to its normal color.

PirateMonk
2007-11-10, 09:17 PM
PM leaves a note for Magtok when he awakens, then begins meditating.

See, no curse, just "poisen." Pay up.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-10, 10:31 PM
Magtok awakens, and reads the note.

She's still alive. And it probably wasn't the paladin himself, but some regular guard-person.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-10, 11:02 PM
Vespe wakes up.
Magtok! I have just had greatest idea for a weapon ever. May I have permission to use your labs in pursuit of mad science which will be used to, among other things, drive Saurous insane and/or kill him?

Draken
2007-11-10, 11:02 PM
No, Draken grows no aditional heads.

Why? Because Milton determined so.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-11-10, 11:05 PM
SCANNING:
HUMANOID:
SUBCLASS:
ROBOT:
IDENTIFIED AS:
Lord Magtok
DATA ALREADY STORED UNDER FILE NAME:
Maggie
OVERWRITE? (Y/N)
(N)

I have retrieved the item from Grand Overlord Lifebane's room. I will b-

LOADING TRANSCOM.EXE
LOAD COMPLETE

"Unit BA11AD3, you are not to leave AMEN until further notice. I need you to gather additional information."

Approved, Grand Overlord.
EXITING TRANSCOM.EXE

Draken
2007-11-10, 11:20 PM
Fus? What in the name of the three layers of hades are you doing?

Exachix
2007-11-11, 01:52 AM
"Draken, we have asked that question many times.

No real awnser any of the times."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-11-11, 02:02 AM
Fus? What in the name of the three layers of hades are you doing?

LOADING FUS.EXE
I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT
I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT
I'VE GOT A JAR OF DIRT
AND GUESS WHAT'S INSIDE IT

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 02:30 AM
I think I'm gonna like this robot.
Vespe proceeds to join in the reveling. (http://piratesdirt.ytmnd.com/)

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-11-11, 02:37 AM
SCANNING:
HUMANOID:
IDENTIFIED AS:
Vespe Ratavo

LOADING REFERENCE.EXE
LOAD COMPLETE
Do a barrel roll!
I can't wait to bomb some dodongos!
You were almost a Jill sandwich!

Exachix
2007-11-11, 02:40 AM
Fox-Exy watches.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-11-11, 02:42 AM
SCANNING:
ANIMAL:
IDENTIFICATION ERROR
UNKNOWN SUBJECT

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 02:45 AM
I have a feeling this robot would appreciate this movie. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3r8GXC2msc)

Robot, you're my new bestest friend.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-11-11, 02:48 AM
I have a feeling this robot would appreciate this movie. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3r8GXC2msc)

Robot, you're my new bestest friend.

Sorry, but as a robot, I cannot feel emotio- Hahaha, nah, I'm kidding, that's great.

And I've already seen that movie. It was one of the many training exercises prepared by the Grand Overlord to increase our tolerance towards the mass quantities of extreme randomness here at AMEN. LOADING EJECT.EXE

Castaras
2007-11-11, 03:45 AM
Castaras walks out of the cloning labs, sighing when she sees the robot and Vespe. She summons another potion, walks over to the robot, and offers it a glass of random potion.

Saurous
2007-11-11, 11:04 AM
Elsewhere in the base, a lab apparatus explodes. Saurous shuffles out of the laboratory, wearing a surgical mask. Despite the mask covering most of his face, his skin is noticably red, and he shudders violently with every step. He mutters something about disease research before walking into the medicine supply closet.

Exachix
2007-11-11, 11:05 AM
Fox-Exy watches Saur wander around.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-11, 11:08 AM
Vespe wakes up.
Magtok! I have just had greatest idea for a weapon ever. May I have permission to use your labs in pursuit of mad science which will be used to, among other things, drive Saurous insane and/or kill him?

Go right ahead.

Steve, deactivate the anti-Vespe security measures for now.

Even the Majestic Agents with the mind-control devices on their heads, sir?

Yes, them too.

The security system known as Steve shuts down all anti-Vespe security measures. It also pokes Saurous in the back of the head.

Saurous
2007-11-11, 11:14 AM
Saurous shuffles back out with a few potions of Remove Disease.

"Poke me again, Steve, and I will reprogram you with a very large axe," he says before walking back into his lab and continues doing whatever it was he was doing.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 12:28 PM
Excellent. :smallbiggrin:
Vespe rushes into the labs, takes what appears to be a gravity gun and a bunch of spare parts and starts banging them together with a wrench.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-11, 12:54 PM
"Why do I have the feeling Vespe's going to make a Saurbot of some sort?"
"And how's your face?"

PirateMonk
2007-11-11, 12:57 PM
"Uh, Vespe, are you sure..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 01:06 PM
Don't worry, it's not a Saurbot, it's something much more annoying to everyone.
Vespe lifts up his finished creation. It looks an awful lot like a gravity gun with a laptop duct taped to the side.
There. Behold! The Vespe Annoying Link Gun MK I. Or VALG. I have this annoying feeling VALG means something I don't want it to mean or it's an acronym for something else, but oh well. Just need some ammo now.
Vespe flips open the laptop and starts browsing.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-11, 01:54 PM
"That's not so annoying."

Lord Magtok
2007-11-11, 02:31 PM
Magtok gazes at the gun with curiosity.

That thing's gonna defy some laws of physics and stuff, isn't it?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 04:56 PM
Carlos bursts in.
I just completely broke Portal. All of you go to my screenshot gallery (http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/shrapnelwolf/) immediately.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-11, 05:00 PM
"Huh? Makes no sense."

Saurous
2007-11-11, 05:04 PM
"Are we supposed to care?"
"Are we supposed to care?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-11, 05:06 PM
"Doubt it."
"Doubt it."

"Is there an echo here?"
"Is there an echo here?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 05:07 PM
Well....I thought they were odd...I guess that you have to be a Portal/Half Life fan to get them...*sigh*

Saurous
2007-11-11, 05:21 PM
"Doubt it."
"Doubt it."

"Is there an echo here?"
"Is there an echo here?"

"No, actually the echo is the representation of the rare agreement of player and character."
"No, actually the echo is the representat-"
"Stop that."
"Yessir."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-11-11, 08:55 PM
Well....I thought they were odd...I guess that you have to be a Portal/Half Life fan to get them...*sigh*

The cake is a lie.

Saurous
2007-11-11, 09:00 PM
"Indeed it is, as most of it seems to still be lodged in Vespe's hair."

Saurous is obviously referring to the event a few days ago involving SP and the ASHPD.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-11, 10:13 PM
Oh yeah. That reminds me.
Vespe pulls out a pheropod and throws it at Saurous. The necromancer is swarmed by Antilons.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 10:43 AM
"Oh no, antlions. Whatever shall I do?"

The floor underneath Saurous gives a loud rumble, and several spires of bone shoot out of the ground and rip the gigantic insects apart.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-11-12, 10:56 AM
Saurous is suddenly attacked by The Antlion, the fuzzy weird thing Fullbladder remembers from an old Moomin cartoon from his childhood.

Fullbladder himself finally makes an appearance, sitting in someone's bowl of cereal, unaware of how he got there.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 11:18 AM
Saurous stands there for a second, with The Antlion attacking him.

"Um, well, I know it's there...but why can't I see it clearly?"

"Because I have no idea what it looks like and I don't feel like looking it up."

2007-11-12, 01:26 PM
Tiny, fuzzy black lion sans basic lion snout/face (instead, a ball of mane with face, if memory serves). Likes to burrow little sand traps like an actual antlion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antlion), which it should not be confused for, except much bigger.

Fullbladder falls asleep again.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 01:47 PM
"This is stupid."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-12, 01:51 PM
Stupid?
This! IS!
SPARTAAAA!
*kicks Curly into giant pit*

So yeah, it is kinda stupid.

Exachix
2007-11-12, 01:53 PM
"This is Amen. It says stupid on the door"

Saurous
2007-11-12, 01:56 PM
"This is stupid."

"You just realize that now?"

Saurous plucks the little Antlion off of himself, and tosses it across the room.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 02:01 PM
"The antlion." says Curly as she climbs back out of the pit. "Is one of the stupidest things ever seen here."

Saurous
2007-11-12, 02:50 PM
"Indeed. What a strange little creature."

Saurous walks over to where the Antlion landed, and pokes at it with his katana.

"I think the impact with the wall may have killed it."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 02:53 PM
"I think breathing to hard on it would kill it."

Saurous
2007-11-12, 02:58 PM
Saurous picks the Antlion off the floor, and flicks it in the head.

"Hmm. I cannot decide whether or not I should chuck this into the furnace, or disect it and study it closely."

Saurous pauses for a few seconds.

"Into the furnace it is."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 03:00 PM
Should Saur throw it in the furnace it will fizz and sparkle like a mini firework before creating an explosion big enough to kill a medium sized dog.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 03:29 PM
The furnace does so as Saurous chucks the little lion-thing in. Saurous seems unharmed by the explosion.

"Well, that was...strange."

Suddenly, someone shouts "What the heck!?" followed shortly by the appearance of Maur, who happens to be carrying a medium sized, demonic dog.

"What just happened, and why did it kill my dog?"

Raistlin1040
2007-11-12, 03:32 PM
Maur has a dog? By the way, Saurous, I have a question. You are Saurous, but we call you Saur. is Maur a nickname too, or is that his real name?

Castaras
2007-11-12, 03:33 PM
Maurous?

Castaras smirks.

Maurina? Maurila? Mauretta?

Exachix
2007-11-12, 03:38 PM
"Mauranna? Maurlina!"

Fox-Exy grins, watching Saur.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 03:44 PM
"Maurilias? Dinomaur? Mauranne? And you bought Maur a dog. Wow, a kind feeling."

Saurous
2007-11-12, 03:44 PM
Maur has a dog? By the way, Saurous, I have a question. You are Saurous, but we call you Saur. is Maur a nickname too, or is that his real name?

"No. Maur is his name, not a nickname. Although, that may change at a later date due to the limited continuity around here." Saurous explains

Maur guts the dead dog with his sword. He pulls out a strange, unfamiliar organ, and throws the rest of the dog down the garbage chute.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-12, 03:58 PM
We have a continuity? Since when? :smallconfused: By my count, the universe has been destroyed hundreds of times since I joined a few months ago. Not to mention the thousands of times I've been killed, or killed any of you! It doesn't even matter! Watch.
Vespe promptly picks up the rug Exachix and snaps his neck.
Now watch. He'll be back in about five seconds.

Castaras
2007-11-12, 04:01 PM
Castaras chuckles quietly at Saur, before turning to watch Vespe and Exy.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 04:02 PM
"What did Maurellia do to the dog?"

Saurous
2007-11-12, 04:07 PM
"Who?"

"You, Maur."

"Oh. My dog was a hell hound, and hell hounds breathe fire. This organ is what they use to exhale flames.

And shut up about the name jokes."

Maur's sword lands with a sharp thunk in Curly's foot.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 04:11 PM
"Two words: Doc Martins. Hurt as much as a kitten clawing you." she says with a white face as she gingerly pulls the sword out before throwing it in Vespe's general direction. "Is Happiness still female?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-12, 04:20 PM
Hmmm...
Vespe kicks Exy's body.
I think I really did kill him. Wooo! The rug is finally dead. Who's up for a party?

Saurous
2007-11-12, 04:20 PM
"Really? It didn't hurt at all? You look a little pale."

Maur grins, and runs off to retrieve his sword.

"I think (s)he is."

Saurous walks over to Happiness's room, and opens the door.

"Happiness, are you still female?"

"Yes. I'm still not sure how to use the bathr-"

"Yeah, good luck with that."

He then closes the door.

Exachix
2007-11-12, 04:24 PM
Fox-Exy, or a Blue Wireframe of him, emerges from a wall, and looks at Vespe.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-12, 04:28 PM
"Really? It didn't hurt at all? You look a little pale."

Maur grins, and runs off to retrieve his sword.

"I think (s)he is."

Saurous walks over to Happiness's room, and opens the door.

"Happiness, are you still female?"

"Yes. I'm still not sure how to use the bathr-"

"Yeah, good luck with that."

He then closes the door.

"Happiness, read the Gender-Bender manual for <insert deity's> sake. And no Maur, it didn't hurt at all. Now if you don't mind, I need to get something from the infirmary." Curly says as she hobbles off to the infirmary.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 05:08 PM
"Yeah, that 'something' sounds suspiciously like bandages and anesthetic."

Maur pulls his sword out of the wall, and places it back in its spot on his back. He then goes back into his room with the flame-producing organ in one hand.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-12, 06:37 PM
Magtok suddenly bursts into the room from his labs, with a giant bowling ball speeding towards him. The metal man screams in terror, and shoves Saurous in the way of the ball of doom just before it can crush him, slowing the ball just enough for him to get out of its path.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 06:40 PM
The newly two-dimensional Saurous manages to cross his arms as he lays on the floor.

"I hate everything."

wadledo
2007-11-12, 07:20 PM
The newly two-dimensional Saurous manages to cross his arms as he lays on the floor.

"I hate everything."

Wadledo steps on Saurous's 2-D head, and grinds its heel into his mouth.
Not as much as I hate my family.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-12, 07:26 PM
A very sleepy looking Vespe wanders past, twitching and mumbling something about only having 723 words left to go before he's finally caught up with his word count.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 07:27 PM
A pair of laser beams suddenly shoot out of Saurous's eyes and drill into Wadledo. He then sits up, hopefully knocking the annoying one-eyed thing off.

"Did the position of 'Universe's Pincushion' get transferred from Magtok to me?"

wadledo
2007-11-12, 07:37 PM
A pair of laser beams suddenly shoot out of Saurous's eyes and drill into Wadledo. He then sits up, hopefully knocking the annoying one-eyed thing off.

"Did the position of 'Universe's Pincushion' get transferred from Magtok to me?"

Hopping off of Saurous's face, wadledo starts taking knives from his belt, grimly juggling them to have them all at hand.
Sure, lets go with that.
Wadledo laughs humorlessly.
Bet Gregor will enjoy that joke.
It then attempts to hit Saurous with 368+ Assassins daggers.

2007-11-12, 07:39 PM
The Man Behind the GoblinTM sighs from his OOC position. His quotationless speech fills the Narration. I always mistake knee-high for tiny. Ah well, maybe next time.

"*Snnnkt*--wha? Happiness is female?"

Fullbladder wanders over, groggily, and pulls out a strange little device. He then, as per most device-y type things, begins swiveling around the room. The little meter on the device's screen begins to jump a tiny bit. It spikes for a second as it points at Magtok, then goes back to zero as it passes over Curly and Saurous. At the bathroom currently occupied by Happiness, the meter spikes once more.

"How did this come about?" Fullbladder asks everyone in particular, putting away the Device. "Magtok, I suggest you get that checked."

Saurous
2007-11-12, 07:44 PM
Saurous turns incoporeal to allow the blades to pass through his body. He then turns solid, and then kicks Wadledo around in the air like a soccer ball.

"What exactly did the differences on the meter signify, Fullbladder? Happiness became female a few days ago when he accidentally drank a potion that was disguised as a soda."

He kicks Wadledo high into the air, and then bicycle kicks him into the garbage chute.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-12, 07:45 PM

Woo! Now I get to be the bitter, sarcastic guy who's unable to feel happiness, sorrow, or any other kind of emotion!

"How did this come about?" Fullbladder asks everyone in particular, putting away the Device. "Magtok, I suggest you get that checked."

:smalleek: Get what checked?

Saurous
2007-11-12, 07:48 PM
"No. I'm still the bitter, sarcastic one that is incapable of expressing any positive emotions. I just have a higher intake of damage now, apparently."

2007-11-12, 07:49 PM
"You'll know it when you find out, Magtok. Saur, my Meter Device detects... well, oddities, eddies in the Cosmic Flow of All Things. I'd explain but my primitive mind can't handle it."

Lord Magtok
2007-11-12, 08:08 PM
'Kay. Well, I'll just go back to being me, minus the pain, then. And Fullbladder, I'd much rather you just explain what it is now, before my paranoid-ness makes me do something I'll regret.

Lord Magtok? This is Steve. The cookie supplies are getting dangerously low, and terrifying cybernetic abomination of death and destruction is mildly upset.

Give it a baby elf to keep it busy for now. Make sure that it cleans up the blood and gore when its done.

Right away, sir. What flavor?

Give it a Drow, its earned it after the attack on Squibbyland.

wadledo
2007-11-12, 08:30 PM
Climbing out of the garbage chute, wadledo exclaims:
Why do you thrice damned people insist on treating me like a child's toy?
Should I just start randomly killing everyone?
I do have blades that can take your soul and bend it to my will.
You don't even have a coherent plot!

Fuming, wadledo's eye darkens and stubby arms curl into fists.
Anyone listening closely would hear a chittering in the background, as though thousands of blackbirds where trapped in the next room.
Looking towards the door and visibly deflating, wadledo waves its arms in front of its face.

Nope, no matter.
No freaking matter of mine.
I came here for a reason, and since you people failed even that, you can all deal with it.

Wadledo walks to the wall and stabs a letter at its eye level, forcing anyone to look down to read it.
Wadledo then walks to the elevator, and heads up to the clock-tower.

Greetings little sister!

The Clan will be coming to see your new home shortly, and for your sake I hope you've got something to entertain us with.
Grendle is looking forward to seeing you again, and morris sends their love.
Do get more food this time will you? Last time grand nearly feel into the Pit because you forgot to make enough dip.
The oranf have found your stash, so expect lots of interesting smells when they come back from their trip.
Oh, and that order of monks you slaughtered last fall?
They're ancestors made a pact with xfvbles and he's quite enjoying the stories they tell.
Did you really eat all that mud?
Well the caravan we hired to get us there is moving on, (couldn't you have found a more accessible place to live?) so I'll see you latter in the week!

Your Loving Elder,
Gregor.

Saurous
2007-11-12, 08:34 PM
"Yeah, you do that, Magtok. As for me, I'm going to go experiment on some poor lesser life form."

Saurous walks over to a dart board. The various sections have the names of different creatures, ranging from troglodyte to Elder Fire Elemental. Saurous throws a dart at a random spot.

"Oh, look at that. Looks like a doppelganger gets to be the specimen today."

He grabs a set of sharp surgical implements, and walks off into the torture chambers.

2007-11-12, 08:44 PM
Fullbladder's Meter Device whirrs as Wadledo goes through his little episode.

"My prediction is that we've not heard the last of that."

He then wanders into the next room, where the 'chittering in the background, as of thousands of blackbirds' came from. He returns with the corpse of a Sand Merk (large (as in waist-high) rodent-like monsters that chitter in a way to drive a person to becoming a [mental] vegetable. Attack in swarms) under his arm.

"Mmmm.... Good eats, that."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 07:40 AM
[QUOTE=wadledo;3509169]Climbing out of the garbage chute, wadledo exclaims:
Why do you thrice damned people insist on treating me like a child's toy?
Should I just start randomly killing everyone?
I do have blades that can take your soul and bend it to my will.
You don't even have a coherent plot!

"We don't have souls,well known fact. Well, we possess other peoples souls. But not our own."

Saurous
2007-11-13, 03:58 PM
Saurous shuffles out of the torture chamber, carrying his case of surgical equipment in his right hand and a pair of oddly-shaped organs in the left. He glances down at the note on the wall, and his eyes widen.

"Grendel? As in Beowulf's Grendel?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 04:19 PM
"Note? Where? Is Grendel coming? That's great. I want his autograph."

Saurous
2007-11-13, 04:31 PM
Saurous sighs, puts the things in his hands on a nearby table, and points at the writing that Wadledo carved into the wall.

Greetings little sister!

The Clan will be coming to see your new home shortly, and for your sake I hope you've got something to entertain us with.
Grendle is looking forward to seeing you again, and morris sends their love.
Do get more food this time will you? Last time grand nearly feel into the Pit because you forgot to make enough dip.
The oranf have found your stash, so expect lots of interesting smells when they come back from their trip.
Oh, and that order of monks you slaughtered last fall?
They're ancestors made a pact with xfvbles and he's quite enjoying the stories they tell.
Did you really eat all that mud?
Well the caravan we hired to get us there is moving on, (couldn't you have found a more accessible place to live?) so I'll see you latter in the week!

Your Loving Elder,
Gregor.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 04:33 PM
"I doubt it's that Grendel. A shame really, he did wonders until his arm was suspended from the rafters."

Saurous
2007-11-13, 04:40 PM
"What I also find strange is this..."

Saurous points at the greeting, particularly the "sister" part.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-13, 04:44 PM
"Perhaps the cyclops thing is a cross dresser."

Exachix
2007-11-13, 04:45 PM
"Or just Weird."

Saurous
2007-11-13, 07:25 PM
"Or perhaps it is a creature that is genderless and is simply referred to by the gender that the person perceives him as?

Or perhaps the note wasn't originally for Wadledo?"

Saurous picks up the organs that presumably make up part of the doppelganger's transformation systems, and plops each one in seperate jars that appear on the table.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-13, 09:22 PM
Maybe Wadledo is actually a perfectly normal female of her species. Or maybe this is one of the reasons why she said she hates her family.

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-13, 09:35 PM
A smug looking red haired man walks into the base, humming an obscure showtune.

"Well, it's so nice to finally meet you all. I'm the Lord Obscura, and you'll be seeing a lot more of me. Now, let's open the floor to questions."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-13, 09:43 PM
Vespe raises his hand.
I have a question. Would you be willing to sing a duet of Beyond the Sea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw) with me?

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-13, 10:00 PM
"Gladly."

Obscura conjures an image of record player in the corner, and starts singing along with the song.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-13, 10:06 PM
Vespe starts singing along as well, as Carlos sits down to watch.
Not bad. I guess those levels in bard are actually good for something after all.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 03:18 PM
Magtok raises his hand as well.

I have a few questions. Could you please give a detailed account of your entire life, and what motivated you to come here, as well as any connections you may have had to the tentacle guy? And could you fill out the really big pile of paperwork in your blood, or the blood of that undead elf guy over there?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-14, 03:23 PM
"Or the Beatles addicted elf over there."

Exachix
2007-11-14, 03:24 PM
"Or both if you run out."

Saurous
2007-11-14, 06:15 PM
Magtok raises his hand as well.

I have a few questions. Could you please give a detailed account of your entire life, and what motivated you to come here, as well as any connections you may have had to the tentacle guy? And could you fill out the really big pile of paperwork in your blood, or the blood of that undead elf guy over there?

"Try to use my blood and you'll become a red-haired smear on the carpeting."

Dr. Bath
2007-11-14, 06:29 PM
Dr. Bath is propelled out of his bath on a jet of water, with a now miraculously repaired arm.

"Status report! Some rabblerousers have formed some sort of 'good' organisation. This leads to a further hypothesis: what will we, largely a group of incompetant morons do? What is there to do? They appear to have a certain fish on their side, a fish I would take delight in a taster of." Dr Bath licks his lips menacingly, "What to do, what to do......"

Dr. Bath picks himself off the floor and plops back into his bath, sinking into a comatose state.

Saurous
2007-11-14, 06:38 PM
"...what? You mean another group of idiots who are almost opposite to us in alignment have formed? And they're named HALO? And they have the Almighty Salmon?"

Saurous groans, carrying the organ jars into his room.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 06:41 PM
Magtok glares at Dr. Bath.

We do what we always do. We fight. Their defensive shielding appears to be really strong. Lets send one weak attack/scouting party, and then retreat here, and wait for them to come and get themselves killed. Oh, and lets keep godmodding to a minimum around them. If we're gonna kick some arse, I want it done fair and square.

Dr. Bath
2007-11-14, 06:42 PM
"Exactly, corpse boy! And I'm too busy with things such as sitting here doing nothing to do anything about it! I suggest someone else does something. Hmmmmm...... how about you." Dr. Bath points randomly over his shoulder, and slips further down into his bath.

"And bolt face, I was referring to how cook such a delicecy as Landfish. But would boiled be better?.....or fried? that does sound good, although a light grilling might be better......." Dr. Bath contemplates his meal with relish.

Saurous
2007-11-14, 06:56 PM
Magtok glares at Dr. Bath.

We do what we always do. We fight. Their defensive shielding appears to be really strong. Lets send one weak attack/scouting party, and then retreat here, and wait for them to come and get themselves killed. Oh, and lets keep godmodding to a minimum around them. If we're gonna kick some arse, I want it done fair and square.

"Should I send in a group of lacedons?"

Saurous shuffles back in, carrying his crystal ball scrying device along with him.

Draken
2007-11-14, 06:58 PM
I agree with Magtok, these individuals might pose a threat, but no matter how their defensive system might look flawless, we have superior numbers, superior abilities, and if for once we stop slaughtering each other, we might win united, instead of leaving all the work for Magtok and me.

Mostly me.

Shut up you.

Draken's heads begin arguing with each other.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 06:59 PM
I dunno what those are, but if they're cheap, can go underwater, and are expendable, then go ahead.

Saurous
2007-11-14, 07:02 PM
"Lacedons are basically ghouls that can swim. You'd be surprised how many underwater versions of undead there are."

Saurous sighs, and taps on the ball. The image of a wraith appears in the crystal.

"Sir?"

"Uri, make use of those lacedons that are currently taking up space."

"Aye, m'lord."

wadledo
2007-11-14, 07:04 PM
Wadledo emerges from the shadows, looking exceedingly depressed.
"With my luck, Gregor's probably already joined, and is giving them fighting lessons now.
Or she let them into my room.
Arrg, I hate him so much!"
Wadledo walks back into the shadows and disappears.

Saurous
2007-11-14, 07:31 PM
Saurous bangs his head on the table.

"Dammit. It looks like we have to wait for them to actually get started before we aren't instantly godmodded to death."

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 07:31 PM
"You'd be surprised how many underwater versions of undead there are."

Neat. I better get to work with waterproofing my stuff, I suppose.

Draken
2007-11-14, 07:42 PM
I need to prepare some submarine abominations too... Currently, I will have to count on Amaenon to deal with their Kraken.

YOU HEAR ME HALO! I HAVE MY OWN KRAKEN! AND HE IS PSEUDONATURAL TOO!!!

Haruki-kun
2007-11-14, 08:01 PM
Holograph Haruki speaking:

Yeah, well! We have a............. Big Red Button!

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 08:07 PM
Magtok pulls out a remote, and uses it to track down the source of the hologram. All this really means is now he knows where to send one if he wants to do the same thing.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 08:22 PM
Trogdor walks in.

Hi guys! I hope there's no hard feelings about me joining HALO. I brought a gift for you guys.
*leaves basket of cookies*

Trogdor walks out.

Draken
2007-11-14, 08:31 PM
Fetch it.

Draken sends an iron golem to catch the basket, and a watcher to scan it.

Korias
2007-11-14, 08:33 PM
So. HALO. Our Anti-thesis. Korias, who had been, well, eselwhere, appears in the living room of the base. It was only a matter of time... Alas, I will stay here. This is, somehow, slightly more comfier and home-y than HALO seems. Plus, we have backstory. Lots, and Lots of Backstory> Seriously. XVII Threads? Thats legendary. Korias then holds up a giant role of blue paper. Here are some plot plans that I dreged up. Is there a room to keep these things in?

Saurous
2007-11-14, 08:39 PM
"There is."

Saurous points down one of the many hallways branching off from the central room.

"About halfway down that hallway you should find a flight of stairs. They go into the plot storage chamber.

Anyways, I'm not going to bother myself anymore with HALO until they take down the invulnerable 'No, not even then' shield."

Haruki-kun
2007-11-14, 08:43 PM
I'm not going to bother myself anymore with HALO until they take down the invulnerable 'No, not even then' shield."[/COLOR]

((Duly Noted. Working on it............ Actually, we most certainly will. Where's the fun without an invasion or two?))

wadledo
2007-11-14, 08:50 PM
Hearing Korias, wadledo starts bring down old out tables and food.
Speaking of that, do guys even use the wikidot site?
And I believe they never said anything about Scrying, so Nightmare is an option.
Wadledo starts setting up the tables and dip.

Korias
2007-11-14, 08:52 PM
Dont know, Waddledo. The Keeper of the Rum stops his progress and turns around. I never even knew we had a wikidot.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 08:56 PM
Ooo! Cookies!

Magtok goes to grab a cookie, not caring about the consequences.

And no, we don't use the wikidot. You're more than welcome to get the forum moving again, though.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-11-14, 09:34 PM
I think I'm the only one who really cares about advancing AMEN beyond this forum- I made the wiki, the forum, I'm writing an AMEN novel, and me and Magtok even tried to make a City of Villains AMEN group once.

None of them really panned out, but the novels not done yet so we'll see how that goes.

Draken
2007-11-14, 09:44 PM
I actually want to see things progress, but everything eventually goes out of use.

On purpose, I fired my null cannons at the filthy HALOites, let's see how they deal with that.

Their shields can block everything. So I will strike then with nothing.

Draken chuckles, the pun deals 1000d% damage to all who hear it.

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 09:49 PM
"Well, let's see..."

Obscura appears behind Magtok suddenly.

"One, I'm from one year into the future, so any part of my backstory could change at any time. But, if everything goes right, I'll be a monk turned illusionist who manages to petition his way into divinity is a planar metropolis."

He reappears on Wadledo's head.

"Two and Three, I'm The Archon's antithesis, and I've come to replace him."

He appears in front of Magtok again, with a mass of papers behind him.

"Four. Done."

wadledo
2007-11-14, 09:54 PM
Wadledo looks sadly at Draken Quidly is a epic Ward Master, and @#^&%*(*&^%&$&% is the Timetheif I have ever seen.
Save your ammo for when they get here.
Wadledo continues to set out the food, putting
Do Not Touch
signs in front of food for Grendel.
Its purple, looks like dog ears, and smells like a fish's bladder.

Draken
2007-11-14, 10:10 PM
The concept of ammo is used only by you feeble technomonkeys who rely on steel and gunpowder, my power source is endless, and it is EVERYWHERE.

Draken stomps the floor, and a pulse of energy reveals the blue strings of the Weave all around.

Korias
2007-11-14, 10:25 PM
Weave, Draken? You dissapoint me. I would have thought that you would have less of a Forgotten Realms guy. Says Korias, who was lounging on the couch. Honestly. Who belives in Mystra these days?:smallconfused:

Draken
2007-11-14, 10:29 PM
I am actually more of a Warcraft guy, they have a weave too, made of Ley Lines that channel energy from the Well of Eternity into the rest of the world.

I like the explanation of "weaves" but I like to see them as a kind of interconecting plane, something like the Astral that touches all, but a bit more complex.

Also, Lucid is in the HALO base, odd...

wadledo
2007-11-14, 10:29 PM
The concept of ammo is used only by you feeble technomonkeys who rely on steel and gunpowder, my power source is endless, and it is EVERYWHERE.

Draken stomps the floor, and a pulse of energy reveals the blue strings of the Weave all around.

And yet, matter is not infinite, and since matter was once energy, it's not infinite either.
Also, you should try to think of something more original the plain old destruction.
How about bunnies?
You seem a bunny kinda person.

Korias
2007-11-14, 10:31 PM
I am actually more of a Warcraft guy, they have a weave too, made of Ley Lines that channel energy from the Well of Eternity into the rest of the world.

I like the explanation of "weaves" but I like to see them as a kind of interconecting plane, something like the Astral that touches all, but a bit more complex.

Ah. Emerald Dream and all that jazz. Says Korias, before noticing Lucid's dissappearance. I think he betrayed us, Draken.

Lord Magtok
2007-11-14, 10:31 PM

GASP! He's alive! And betraying us!

2007-11-14, 10:32 PM
The shiny hourglass that has been in the base's main room for the past thread and three-quarters continues pouring the sand.

All at once, that sand is entirely in the bottom of the timepeice, the final grain making a dull, slow-motion thud as it hits the pile below it.

And then everything turns orange.

And, finally, the entire base an a three mile radius around it is sucked down to a timeless hell. Well, actually 'timeless' isn't the right word. It's more... the cold baked stone, barren of life, as sterile as the day the Universe imploded (thusly creating the Multiverse).

At any rate, Fullbladder and The Man Behind the GoblinTM feel like calling it timeless hell. The fact that nothing exists there and anything entering it slowly fades away to nonexistance is mere poppycock.

It is at this point that the hourglass and the ashtray next to it become transparent, the ash in said ashtray falling through onto the table.

Draken
2007-11-14, 10:34 PM
The Emerald Dream is actually something else, but i will explain things later.

And yes, I am sure he is a betrayer.

And it is not destruction my good... Whatever you are. It is No.Thing. Can you get it? Nothing, void, unexistance, obliteration, annihilation, to be or not to be, and all that Jazz.

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 10:38 PM
"That son of a..."

"He isn't even alive. He's still deader than a ghost. Oh, and giant beam of destruction."

A giant beam of destruction is baring down on the base.

Korias
2007-11-14, 10:39 PM
The Emerald Dream is actually something else, but i will explain things later.

And yes, I am sure he is a betrayer.

And it is not destruction my good... Whatever you are. It is No.Thing. Can you get it? Nothing, void, unexistance, obliteration, annihilation, to be or not to be, and all that Jazz.

Bah, I have the text. I'll research it later.

However, I left Lucid a gift. Those Cthulhuoids arent gonna leave without a fight, I can tell you. They breed in Deliciously Squishy environs, making Lucid a wonderful breeding ground. However, Lucid could be double spying on HALO for us, with his only contact Saurous or something like that.

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-14, 10:42 PM
A dark haired Elfling pops in.

Hi, just here to borrow some of your weapons and gadgets. Only fair since Koria took our rum.

The Elfling pops out with the closest weapons that he can find

Korias
2007-11-14, 10:46 PM
A dark haired Elfling pops in.

Hi, just here to borrow some of your weapons and gadgets. Only fair since Koria took our rum.

The Elfling pops out with the closest weapons that he can find

Err, Koria doesnt exsist. Korias does. And Rum for Gadgets is hardly worth it. I'll be glad to give you some whiskey though. Korias summons three crates of AMEN's Finest whiskey, and a wine cellar. Just be warned, that Korias is getting into a Frantics skit, which envolves a boot to the head for the recipient of the whisky, but then, its AMEN. Violence is the cornerstone of our base.

wadledo
2007-11-14, 10:52 PM
This is getting manic.
A watermelon floats by as the sun spreads jam on a cats childhood memory's.

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 10:54 PM
"Draken, why are you beating on the poor things. They aren't even organized. Haven't you ever been fishing? You release the little ones for a better catch later."

Raistlin1040
2007-11-14, 10:56 PM
Alright. I've got the Doom Crossbow, the Axe of Noob-Slaying, the Hammer of Pwnage, the Sword of Destruction, the Bloody Maiden club, and the Gauntlets of Murder Power. Everyone pick an item. I'll create some more when we run out. HALO won't know what hit them.

wadledo
2007-11-14, 10:58 PM
Three things:
1. anything for a small ninja?
2. they now know about it.
3. they make me more sad than anything else.

Draken
2007-11-14, 10:59 PM
Oh, come on, it is just a bunny of damning darkness. Magtok bet I couldn't make something silly and dangerous, but I proved him wrong! Hahaha!

It was quite fun, I used a living Damning Darkness and Unholy Blight spell, fused it with a Black Pudding... or was it an Ochre Jelly? No matter and shaped it as a bunny, it is just... Hahahaha!

2007-11-14, 11:00 PM
Fullbladder looks from the Doom Crossbow to his own pink little crossbow, and back again.

"Dammit. That Doom Crossbow is sucking all the manliness out of my weapon's image. That's not going to help it's self esteem."

Korias
2007-11-14, 11:01 PM
Korias examines the selections. Ras, I'll stick with my +22 Rum of Smite Idiots. He holds up his mug. Hasn't failed me yet.

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 11:02 PM
"If we fought right now, despite their greater degree of organization and cooperation, we'd grind them into oblivion with sheer experience, even while fighting with ourselves. AMEN needs a challenge. This is the first opportunity we've had for one in a long time."

wadledo
2007-11-14, 11:03 PM
Who the heck is this guy?

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 11:03 PM
Just returning the favor guys.

*drops cute white bunny into AMEN*

*leaves*

Draken
2007-11-14, 11:05 PM
Come here my little...

The bunny hops on Draken's lap, and is devoured.

Ah... I love the flavour of pure vileness... These good people should learn how evil spells work.

Raistlin1040
2007-11-14, 11:05 PM
Three things:
1. anything for a small ninja?
2. they now know about it.
3. they make me more sad than anything else.

Raistlin disspears. The sound of a hammer on hot metal is distantly heard. Raistlin appears back in and holds a dagger out to Wadledo.

Twisted Night. An epic soul-sucking dagger of imense power.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 11:06 PM
Come here my little...

The bunny hops on Draken's lap, and is devoured.

Ah... I love the flavour of pure vileness... These good people should learn how evil spells work.

The bunny splits into 3 bunnies in drakens stomach. They are still alive and kicking.

Haruki-kun
2007-11-14, 11:06 PM
A Package Arrives.

Do not open until X-Mas, from HALO.

Korias
2007-11-14, 11:09 PM
A Package Arrives.

Do not open until X-Mas, from HALO.

Korias gives the package to Arthur, King of the Britons. Heres yer prop, Arthur. Stop misplacing your crap in the AMEN base. The French may find it.

wadledo
2007-11-14, 11:12 PM
Raistlin disspears. The sound of a hammer on hot metal is distantly heard. Raistlin appears back in and holds a dagger out to Wadledo.

Twisted Night. An epic soul-sucking dagger of immense power.

wadledo looks at it sheepishly,
Ummmmm............................
Ya know what?
I'm actually good with my 46 knives imbued with the souls of each of the monk's PR classes.
Sorry.

Draken
2007-11-14, 11:13 PM
No it doesn't, because I made the bunny.

---------------

On another subject, Draken turns into an evil, fluffy, clad in black armor bunny.

... I love that woman but I hate when she does this.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 11:19 PM
No it doesn't, because I made the bunny.

---------------

On another subject, Draken turns into an evil, fluffy, clad in black armor bunny.

... I love that woman but I hate when she does this.

Actually that's my bunny.
I saw an Ad V

Buy One get One FREE!!!!
Super duper replicating Bunny!
-Never have to buy food again
-Literally endless fun for the kids
-Tripples when provoked

I thought i'd put one to good use. :smallsmile:

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 11:19 PM
"Toldya not to mess with'em. You're quite cute like this though, let's keep you like that."

Raistlin1040
2007-11-14, 11:20 PM
wadledo looks at it sheepishly,
Ummmmm............................
Ya know what?
I'm actually good with my 46 knives imbued with the souls of each of the monk's PR classes.
Sorry.

Meh. Whatev.

He pockets the dagger.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 11:20 PM
Each bunny tripples. Making 9 in drakens stomach.

Draken
2007-11-14, 11:23 PM
Draken's stomach dissolves the bunnyes, it's filled with acid you know?

Also, Draken hops and turns into his monstrous natural shape.

Silence fool.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 11:25 PM
The bunnies dissolve but leave a steaming pile of... leavings in drakens stomach. :smalleek:
:smallsmile:

Draken
2007-11-14, 11:28 PM
Bah, tastes better than those weird Dragons with muscular humanoid arms if I might tell you...

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 11:32 PM
"Letsee, Lucid and Raiser_B1ade both defected. No real loss there, neither of them was a big AMENite. You think anybody else is gonna turn traitor on us? Oh, and we need to set up a a committee to discuss this or something."

wadledo
2007-11-14, 11:37 PM
Wadledo is head of the committee.
I vote we gut them, and string them by their small intestines in the dungeons.
All agree?

Raiser Blade
2007-11-14, 11:38 PM
"Letsee, Lucid and Raiser_B1ade both defected. No real loss there, neither of them was a big AMENite. You think anybody else is gonna turn traitor on us? Oh, and we need to set up a a committee to discuss this or something."

Are you schizophrenic?

Lizard Lord
2007-11-14, 11:44 PM
Are you schizophrenic?

I think you mean does he have multiple personality syndrome, which is not the same as schizophrenia.

Lucid_Archon
2007-11-14, 11:45 PM
"I am the Lord Obscura. Lucid The Archon is over in the HALO base. Traitor."

SurlySeraph
2007-11-15, 12:41 AM
With a resounding crash, SurlySeraph kicks down the door. Then he winces and uses Lay on Hands on his foot, because the door was heavy. After hopping around in a distinctly un-paladinish way for a few moments, Surly regains self-control and dignity.

Hear me, ye evildoers! Though you plan to destroy us with your overwhelming numbers, fell weapons of the Shadow, Lovecraftian hellspawn, and whatever else you may be planning to turn against us in your dire midnight conspiracies, we fear you not. We are young, we are few, and indeed we are weak. But through the gods we are made strong, through hope we are made many, and through renewal we are made mighty beyond our years. You may be overwhelmingly powerful in this your domain, but know this: I prepared Explosive Rhetoric this morning. You take 7d20 force damage and 7d20 sonic damage, reflex save for half.

Then, with a choir of bells and angelic voices resounding all around, SurlySeraph floats upwards into a shining portal and disappears.

Saurous
2007-11-15, 06:21 AM
Saurous sighs, and goes over to the door. He props it back up, and the hinges reconnect.

"Pompous bastard. Too much of a coward to stay in here for more than one post."

wadledo
2007-11-15, 06:31 AM
Wadledo starts scraping the mustard relish from the walls
And who here doesnt have Improved Evasion?

Exachix
2007-11-15, 06:34 AM
Fox-Exy wanders out, having missed the mess.

"Why are the walls Mustardy?"

Korias
2007-11-15, 07:05 AM
Fox-Exy wanders out, having missed the mess.

"Why are the walls Mustardy?"

Dunno. Says Korias, reading last nights antics. But I do belive that we have ourselves a conundrum. We can let them grow in power to give us a challenge, we can take them out now with our legal documents because of copyright infringements. We are copyrighted, right? And we could also take them out due to our massive power difference. We're what, 16-20 levels above them?

Draken
2007-11-15, 09:37 AM
I am not sure about levels but I am at least 100 ECL points above their strongest member.

I say we allow then to progress a bit, but we should keep our threatening presence present, so they never forget that AMEN is watching, ploting, rereading the last few pages...

SurlySeraph's post deals 7d20 damage to Draken (half of 14d20).

... Well, this wasn't even worth the time of my fast healing.

He also sees Surly speaking about his weapon against Hydras.

Well, to bad for him, his axe can't beat my DR, it is Epic, and I am immune to fire, sucker.

And I never sent the bunnyes, Fleeing Coward... Or was it Raiser_B1ade... stole them.

Castaras
2007-11-15, 11:08 AM
Castaras teleports in, giggling.

Oh, this will be so much fun...

She scurries off into one of the labs. Out of the door a pile of potions is getting larger, and larger...

Draken
2007-11-15, 11:25 AM
Now... Let's see how our heroes act.

One of Draken's adamantine golems brings a stunned human woman.

Human flesh, Magtok can complain all he wants, but it is quite tasty.

Skippy
2007-11-15, 11:27 AM
Directly from the HALO base a message comes in the form of a paper airplane. The message goes like this:

To Draken:

:smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface: :smallredface:

I can't say it...

Draken
2007-11-15, 11:28 AM
(@^: edit that now.)

Castaras
2007-11-15, 11:30 AM
Castaras pokes her head out of the lab, picking up some of the potions, mixing a few

Lizzie appears.

Hey, could someone who is not lazy like me give me a list of all the active AMENites? Kthx.

Exachix
2007-11-15, 11:31 AM
Exachix gets a piece of paper, writes a note, and turns it into a paper Plane, before throwing it.

Skippy
2007-11-15, 11:34 AM
((@Draken: Oh, come on... it's just a little fun! Cassie's potion will wear off or I'll try to kill myself soon so we don't have to do this forever))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-11-15, 11:36 AM
I'm an Active AMENite, even though I barely post anymore...

Draken
2007-11-15, 11:37 AM
Milton shows up.

Draken
Magtok
Exachix
Castaras
Rex Idiotarum
Saurous
Curly
Goblin Music, a bit.
Fus, a bit.
V Junior, a bit.
Moon_Called, a bit.
Wadledo
Lucid's new character.
Korias
Raistlin
Korith, I believe, he just returned to the SMBG after a considerable hiatus.
Others are not in my memory or are gone.

(@skipppy: but I want you people to save the girl! what kind of lousy heroes are you?)

Skippy
2007-11-15, 11:39 AM
Radikalskippy walks into the AMEN base, ready to save the girl from the hands of Draken.

Well, here I am. Alone against AMEN, I think. At least by now.

He summons his Keyblade and prepares to attack...

Castaras
2007-11-15, 11:42 AM
Castaras teleports back into the base, and summons some popcorn, watching Skippy and Draken.

Thanks.

Lizzie disappears again.

Exachix
2007-11-15, 11:43 AM
Exachix shifts to fox and sits by Cassie and the popcorn, watching.

Draken
2007-11-15, 11:43 AM
Finally. For good people you are some lazy procrastinators.

Draken's heads breath ice at the HALOite.

Skippy
2007-11-15, 11:46 AM
((I'd prefer HALOer...))

Skippy tries to dodge, but the ice breath gets his left leg, freezing it completely.

Oh! Ice breath! But I know you must be warm in the inside. You only need some lovin'!

Skippy casts Fire

Draken
2007-11-15, 11:51 AM
Draken's well know ring of fire immunity prevents the fire from doing anything.

Note to self, use programmed image to shift my illusions into Magtok's when Castaras shows up with potions.

Let's deal with this before our patience be tested.

Your mind will suffer but it's for the best.

Mindrape. To remove this feeling.

And now. Attack.

The golem releases the girl on the floor, and moves towards skippy.

Skippy
2007-11-15, 11:58 AM
Skippy waits for the imminent blow, incapable of moving due to his frozen leg.

Girl! Get out of here! Everything's taken care of!

Skippy waits the final blow, which finally comes, killing him.

Draken
2007-11-15, 12:01 PM
The girl... How you say... She is not really awake.

Skippy is dead, whohoo!

Well, this was anticlimatic, at least there are more coming.

The monster grins more.

Artemis97
2007-11-15, 12:04 PM
Artemis appears in her usual flash of silver light, then she spots Skippy. "Oh...that's not good. What's the stuff? It's not Raise Dead umm..Fenix Down?" Let's hope that works.

Castaras
2007-11-15, 12:06 PM
Castaras carries on watching Draken, now watching Artemis as well, munching on her popcorn.

Skippy
2007-11-15, 12:06 PM
((Fenix Down is for Final Fantasy, maybe Masato reacts to that one... someone should check out my room...))

Skippy still lies dead on the floor.

Exachix
2007-11-15, 12:07 PM
((And It's Phoenix))

Fox-Exy tries to get some popcorn.

wadledo
2007-11-15, 12:08 PM
wadledo comes in bearing kebabs.
Cas, could I have some katsup?
Seeing Artemis, it drops the kebabs and kicks them at her.

The Bushranger
2007-11-15, 12:08 PM
*becomes visibile*

Well, well, well. He's dead alredy. Alright, who wants to play a little fire and ice?

*fires freeze ray, stopping the kebabs*

Skippy
2007-11-15, 12:09 PM
((And It's Phoenix))

Fox-Exy tries to get some popcorn.

((Not in FF I))

Artemis97
2007-11-15, 12:10 PM
((Hey, it was worth a try, sorry about the spelling errors. And now I have to go to class so...))

Artemis dissapears again, she'll be back later.

Castaras
2007-11-15, 12:11 PM
Fox-Exy probably would, seeing as Cassie isn't paying much attention, just munching on the almost endless supply of popcorn.

Cassie throws Wadledo some ketchup, before turning back to the fight.

Exachix
2007-11-15, 12:12 PM
Fox-Exy then manages to tip the box over and spill popcorn over the sofa, although not alot, as he self-rights it, and munches on some of it.

The Bushranger
2007-11-15, 12:12 PM
*is unexpectedely poofed out back to HALO Base with Artemis*

Short fight...

Castaras
2007-11-15, 12:16 PM
Castaras watches them disappear, and chuckles.

As incompetent as EVIL was, eh? Wonder whether this "HALO" lot will become the nursery again, eh?

Castaras grins, standing up and going back to sorting through her potions.

Exachix
2007-11-15, 12:17 PM
Leaving Fox-Exy to attack the Popcorn.

Castaras
2007-11-15, 12:19 PM
And a vicious and cruel foe the popcorn is too.

Every time the popcorn packet empties...It refills. Instantly. A never ending supply of popcorn.

Haruki-kun
2007-11-15, 12:19 PM
Haruki bursts in.

AMEN, you may be winning the battle, but I am going to do something that you will regret for the rest of your lives!!!!!!!!

All AMENites have just lost The Game.

*Poofs out*

Exachix
2007-11-15, 12:21 PM
Fox-Exy looks to Haruki-kun.

"So?"

He then continues to attack his ever-regenerating foe. And soon fills up, and Fox-Exy curls up by it, mming contentedly.

Skippy
2007-11-15, 12:22 PM
Another paper airplane comes into the AMEN base, just as Skippy's body disappears as it is swallowed by light.

You won this battle, AMEN, but this is not over yet! We have still pending debts that need to be payed. Yes, I'm talking to you, Castaras. We'll find a way to overcome your potions.

Castaras
2007-11-15, 12:30 PM
A random pie grabs the note and runs into the lab with it. A few seconds later, it runs out screaming in terror, its face on fire.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-15, 12:55 PM
Trogdor walks in.

Hey guys! :smallsmile:

Hey castaras do you have an anti-dote for salmon. I tried to make one out of jellyfish hearts and turtle teeth but that didn't turn out good.

Castaras
2007-11-15, 12:56 PM
Should have worn off by now.

So you don't need an antidote.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-15, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the help.

Trogdor leaves.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-15, 01:22 PM
"We have opposition? Cool. And RS is there...perhaps I'll pay these people a visit. Either way, I'm glad my arsenal's still here." Grabbing some of said arsenal she heads over to HALO to see what it's about.

Draken
2007-11-15, 02:00 PM
Wretched deadtime... I lost the momentum for an epic battle between the forces of good and me.

I will take it that the forces of good were outnumbered by me, even so.

Draken keeps ranting in low voice.

wadledo
2007-11-15, 02:16 PM
Wadledo picks up the kebabs from the floor, and coats them with Cas's ketchup.
All better now.
I wonder if I should bother continuing the family plot, cause it looks like it dosen't help the chaos.

Draken
2007-11-15, 02:22 PM
Go for it. Nothing is preventing you.

Except for my giant pillar of annihilation, it should reach then in...

Saurous
2007-11-15, 04:35 PM
"I'm starting to find extreme similarities between this chaotic battle and the whole EVIL war.

And the most annoying fact to me is that neither group seems to be very 'evil' or very 'good'. As many primary members who are neutral in AMEN now it might as well be ANTE, Association of the Neutral, Tending to Evil"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-11-15, 04:36 PM
AK knocks on the door of AMEN.

wadledo
2007-11-15, 04:41 PM
"I'm starting to find extreme similarities between this chaotic battle and the whole EVIL war.

And the most annoying fact to me is that neither group seems to be very 'evil' or very 'good'. As many primary members who are neutral in AMEN now it might as well be ANTE, Association of the Neutral, Tending to Evil"

Hey, true evil is difficult.
It's like candy, you need to partial it out over time.
Also, insanity is a fine replacement.

Saurous
2007-11-15, 04:49 PM
AK knocks on the door of AMEN.

"Oh, what now?"

Saurous walks over to the door, grabbing his torturous Freddy Krueger-like glove off a shelf. He then opens the door, keeping the the hand enclosed in the glove behind his back.

"What do you want?"

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-15, 04:52 PM
*Shas randomly flies in*

"Hey. This isn't a very nice place you got here, no sirree.

Shas continues examining AMEN's horrilble base.

Saurous
2007-11-15, 04:57 PM
Saurous sighs, ignoring AK at the door for a moment. He moves closer to Shas.

"Hello. You must be Shas'aia Toriia. One of the HALO members?"

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-15, 05:11 PM
"Yes, that would be me. This is merely an illusion though, so nothing can really happen, other then spellcasting."

2007-11-15, 05:11 PM
Something stomps thuderously into the room. Actually, it's Optimus Prime. The mighty robot is a little torn up, with flat grey metal-skin, a sparking slice through his waist, and a hole taking up most of his left shoulder.

And just in case no one had figured it out yet, Fullbladder can be seen behind the cracked glass of the left side of Prime's chest, where the driver's seat woyuld have been.

"Hey guys! Check it out! I found it in a dumpster near some labs where these guys were ranting about hatred or something. I can pilot it against HALO if you wanted me to! Or I could just go over into the corner and be nonviolent..."

The robotic corpse begins to dance the Robot.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-15, 05:51 PM
A box apparates in the middle of AMEN's base.

A sign on the box says Can only be opened by saying please.

Saurous
2007-11-15, 05:52 PM
"Yes, very nice, Fullbladder," Saurous says with a chuckle. He then turns back to Shas.

"Now, as for you, get out."

A wave of energy comes from Saurous's outstretched left hand, hopefully removing and blocking any incoming scrying and projections. Anyone who is currently scrying at the moment may experience a very unpleasant pain.

BURNhollywoodBURN
2007-11-15, 05:57 PM
A figure appears in a randomly located manhole. Obviously conspicuous, he curses himself for not being a good spy and leaves...

But not without looking around!

Oh yeah, @^: No projections or scrying, I'm physically spying!
So there!

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-15, 06:31 PM
Shas continues to stand there.

"Ah yes, typical Evil gullibility. You see, this is no an illusion; this is me. You evil folk seem incapable of thinking that not all us good guys are LG. I am, after all, neutral.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-15, 06:33 PM
The observant may notice that The Box is quivering slightly.