PDA

View Full Version : Interest check: who would like a 5e grab bag/ancillary contest?

sengmeng
2019-12-18, 03:40 PM
There used to be a 3.5 contest for things other than classes and prestige classes, labelled as an ancillary contest. Feats, traits, items, etc. were legitimate entries, pitted against each other. Is there interest in something like that for fifth edition? Post here if you'd enter, and maybe a theme idea for the first round.

MoleMage
2019-12-20, 12:46 PM
I would be interested in this. I think good first themes would be other media or maybe a specific element.

AdAstra
2019-12-20, 07:06 PM
I’d be down.

As for theme, I think a pretty wide theme would be best to maximize participants early and help gauge overall interest. Perhaps things relating to Innocuous Items?

nickl_2000
2019-12-20, 07:48 PM
Is be interested. At least one the holidays are over.

Phhase
2019-12-31, 07:12 PM
Absolutely! Love to. As for a theme....since it's the first round, why not the theme "First"? Something that revolves around something happening the first time, or beginnings in general? Call it, "Begin at the beginning."

MoleMage
2020-01-02, 10:03 PM
Absolutely! Love to. As for a theme....since it's the first round, why not the theme "First"? Something that revolves around something happening the first time, or beginnings in general? Call it, "Begin at the beginning."

I'd like to second this theme. Pun accidental but embraced.