PDA

View Full Version : Optimising Help!

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-21, 01:52 PM
Heya! So I'm making a team of 3 rival NPCs to my main PC party. Given that the PCs are double their number and I don't want to jack up their levels, I'm looking to make 3 very optimized/broken characters in D&D 3.5. They are level 10, so whatever build they go for needs to work at that level. I'd love any help you guys can given on broken character builds!

tstewt1921
2019-12-21, 01:59 PM
What kind of characters are you needing? Do you want one caster and 2 melee? Do you want a rogue/fighter/wizard type trio? Or do you just want suggestions on broken builds?

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-21, 02:11 PM
So I'm looking for a rounded party that can work on it's own without support. Definitely one of them should be pure combat maybe with some damaging spells. The second could either be the healer/support or some kind of sneaky enchanter/illusionist. The third should be either the main healer or a well-rounded caster. :)

razorback
2019-12-21, 02:46 PM
While not directly related to the question, my suggestion would to be that your 3 baddies are a team who have worked together and know eaches relative strength and weaknesses. Therefore, have a plan on each is going to engage if they win/loss initiative, etc. Since they are outnumbered things like BFC and/or summoning (pre-initiative), where the 3 can lockdown the group while engaging 1 or 2 of the PC's 3-1 or 3-2 can make it more challenging.

So, maybe a Conjurer Wizard with the rapid summoning ACF who just fills them with mooks to deal with, another Wizard who drops Snowsight with Obscuring Snow who then proceeds to put up obsticles for the party and a third who is a Evoker 5/Incantatrix 3/Force Missile Mage 2 dropping Fell Drain Magic Missiles? I think I just thought of something for my IRL group...

Menzath
2019-12-21, 04:30 PM
What's the rival groups objective/goal? What means do you want them to use? Do you have a concept you like or have an idea that you want to aim towards for their builds?

Cause I mean, I can tell you to make 3 druids, and they would wreck. But it wouldn't be very imaginative, or stand out for reasons other than being a hard fight.

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-21, 04:43 PM
What's the rival groups objective/goal? What means do you want them to use? Do you have a concept you like or have an idea that you want to aim towards for their builds?

Cause I mean, I can tell you to make 3 druids, and they would wreck. But it wouldn't be very imaginative, or stand out for reasons other than being a hard fight.

So they're a group of relatively young, skilled and egotistical adventurers being used by the actual villains to fight the party without getting their hands dirty. I'd rather avoid summoning as I would like them to excel with their own abilities and not need to summon something else to do their job for them. Otherwise, I see them as smart team fighters who can use the environment and their enemies weaknesses to their advantage!

GrayDeath
2019-12-21, 04:53 PM
Seconding the "should have been working together for a longer time", allows you to adapt them to each others capabilities and tactics better without fudging.

I personally would likely go for a Druid, a Wizard (probably Illusion or Evocation if you want to avoid Minions, and some BF-control) and a Crusader.
Adaptable, hard to beat Team.

ALso, out of curiosity, do you have to start every post with "so..." ? ^^

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2019-12-21, 07:10 PM
Druid 10, pick any race you want, feats are Greenbound Summoning, Natural Bond, Natural Spell, and Ashbound. Animal companion is a fleshraker dinosaur, count all ten Druid levels toward its benefits thanks to Natural Bond. Prepared spells include Kelpstrand, Sleet Storm, and Call Avalanche. Him and his animal companion have Permanency + Greater Magic Fang (+1 to all). He has a Monk's Belt with a wilding clasp, wild armor and shield, a Ring of the Beast, and otherwise be sure most of the necessary items (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?187851-3-5-Lists-of-Necessary-Magic-Items) that he can't do with spells or wild shapes are covered. This character can just about everything the party needs, including Summon Nature's Ally for a Unicorn when healing is needed.

Illumian (Krau/anything), Beguiler 1/ Wizard 4/ Ultimate Magus 5, use flaws to get Able Learner, Versatile Spellcaster, Practiced Spellcaster: Beguiler, and any metamagic feat before 6th level. Specialize in Conjuration, get Abrupt Jaunt and trade Scribe Scroll for Improved Initiative (https://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/classes/variantCharacterClasses.htm#wizard). Between Practiced Spellcaster and the Krau sigil, he'll be able to increase his Wizard spellcasting at every level of Ultimate Magus, so he has Wizard 9 and Beguiler 4 spellcasting, both at a caster level of 12. This character fills the role of skillmonkey without really sacrificing any Wizard capabilities. He'll have one bonus metamagic feat and the 6th and 9th level feats, consider Obtain Familiar and Improved Familiar for an Imp or Quasit.

The last character should probably be something that uses charisma, maybe a Silverbrow Human, Savage Bard 8/ Dragonblood Sorcerer 1/ Dragon Devotee 1, with all the prerequisites to start taking Sublime Chord at his next level. Take Melodic Casting, Dragonfire Inspiration, Wild Cohort (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20031118a), trade some songs out for alternate class features (Healing Hymn, Countersong), and trade the Suggestion song for Song of the Heart. The Dragonblood Sorcerer substitution level gives him Draconic Heritage for anything with sonic as the energy type. With a Badge of Valor and casting Inspirational Boost, he'll add +5d6 sonic damage to everyone's attacks including natural weapons and his own bow shots, and he can cast Creaking Cacophony to give opponents vulnerability to sonic damage. He should have an Elvencraft shortbow that's masterwork twice and has two wand chambers, one of those should hold a Wand of Wings of Cover.

Falontani
2019-12-21, 08:12 PM
Goliath Barbarian 1 with pounce and mountain rage, psychic warrior 1 with expansion, 6 dungeoncrasher fighter, 1 warhulk. No time to think doesn't activate until you use expansion, mountain rage, or choose for yourself to count as large. Shock Trooper + Knockback. Have one of the others create walls to separate the party and use the walls to dungeoncrash. Remember that your fighting in 3d, and knocking them up or down is allowed! You just have to push them away from you.

I suggest a conjuration wizard with zhentarim skymage that rides the flying mount and creates walls, evards black tentacles, and clouds. Perhaps use invisibility on yourself and share it with your mount, while using invisible solid fog and invisible mirror images

Maat Mons
2019-12-22, 03:47 AM
So, these suggestions aren't the strongest, but their mothers still think they're cool.

The Little Dippers

The "Monk"
Monk 1 / Psion 9.
Use Tashalatora for full Monk abilities.
Use Skillful NoNA to gain medium BAB.
Use Kung Fu Genius for Int to AC.

The "Paladin"
Cleric 6 / Prestige Paladin 3 / Cleric +1.
Use Serenity to be Wis-SAD.

The "Rogue"
Rogue 1 / Wizard 4 / Unseen Seer 5.
Use Able Learner to easily meet prerequisites.

The Holy Rollers

Valkyrie
Rage Cleric (Dragon 333, p86): Full Rage progression, and full Cleric casting. But you lose Turn Undead, Domains, and other, less important things.
Sif (Deities and Demigods, p187): Sif is the ass-kicking-est lady in the Norse pantheon. She's Chaotic Good.
Torq of Lucid Raging (Dungeon 126, p95): The ability to cast spells while Raging for 9,000 gp.
Militia (Player's Guide to Faerun, p41): Proficiency with all martial weapons for a feat.
Regrettably, this build forgoes Persistent Spell shenanigans and Ubercharging. But maybe you didn't want to be that mean to your players anyway?

Crypt Pillager
Cloistered Cleric (Unearthed Arcana, p50): Get 6+Int skill points per level. Keep full Cleric casting, Domains, and Turn Undead. Lose some stuff.
Trickery Domain: Get Bluff and Hide as class skills.
Pact Domain (Spell Compendium, p278): Get Intimidate and Sense motive as a class skill.
Mouqul (Complete Divine, p121): The Baklunish god of trade and negotiations. He's true Neutral.
Relic Hunter (Dragon 353, p89): Get Disable Device and Search as class skills. Lose Turn Undead.
Shape Soulmeld (Magic of Incarnum, p40): Acquire the Theft Gloves soulmeld.
Open Least Chakra (Magic of Incarnum, p39): Theft Gloves soulmeld now gives you Trapfinding.
This one also gives up Persist-omancy and Ubercharging.

Preventative Medicine
Favored Soul (Complete Divine, p6): The Charisma-based divine caster ... except for save DCs. So I guess you're a buffer.
Deity's Favor (Player's Handbook II, p43): Your buff spells now give temp HP, so that worked out okay.

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-22, 05:27 PM
I totally agree that they know each other. Them working together is a big part of their skill and power. Basically, I want to introduce them in the next session, which begins with the party entering an old mining tunnel leading deep underground. Seems like a perfect spot for an ambush, maybe a wall of stone to separate the players. I'd also love to hear other ideas for tactics or ways I can use these powerful builds!

Thanks!

Hellpyre
2019-12-22, 06:26 PM
A Dex-based martial with the Jaunter PrC and Mage Slayer feat makes for an excellent linecrasher. Warblade 6/Jaunter 4 gives some strong tactical movement options, including a solid retreat plan for the group, while still hitting hard and fast.

A straight Wizard 10 opening with a Wall of stone is solid, but comboing with silence (via quicken or contingency or what have you) lets you peel off characters from the back of the group without alerting the rest immediately.

If you don't mind 3.0 material, a Druid 5/Shifter 5 can do a lot of suprising things, but doesn't draw off summoning to the same degree as a regular Druid 10 would usually. (Master of Many Forms is just less fun than Shifter, sue me).

King of Nowhere
2019-12-22, 07:41 PM
Heya! So I'm making a team of 3 rival NPCs to my main PC party. Given that the PCs are double their number and I don't want to jack up their levels, I'm looking to make 3 very optimized/broken characters in D&D 3.5. !

problem is that "very optimized" can mean a plethora of things depending on the table.

on some tables, it means the wizard is doing something more than casting fireball all the time.
on some tables, it means two handed weapons and correct use of power attack.
on some tables, it means the fighter has good battlefied control with trip and reach.
on some tables, it means a cleric with persistent divine metamagic abuse.
on some tables, it's a mailman sorcerer that gets to deal 400 damage bypassing resistances. outside of his turn.
on some tables, it's unlimited wish combo.

many posters will give some concepts of what they consider "very optimized", or will try to guess your table's level of optimization.
that's only to say, there's going to be a few useful suggestions, but you'll have to take everything with a pinch of salt

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-23, 01:35 PM
I'm really happy with the replies so far, guys!

Just for general information, this is the player's party. Maybe you guys could give me advice on who to target and how to do it!

+ Evoker Wizard who only really uses damaging spells.
+ Were-Tiger Warblade who rushes headlong into danger, but very strong.
+ Poison-using Cleric who focuses on de-buffs and some healing.
+ Bow-using Scout who tries to do the right thing
+ A meek Spirit Shaman who's easily distracted
+ A heroic Paladin who lives to protect the Shaman.

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2019-12-24, 02:07 AM
The party I suggested can all sneak quite well (casting Mass Camouflage even). The Druid would have buffed both Fleshrakers with Venomfire (+10d6 acid damage on each attack that delivers poison). They would probably open up with the Bard casting Glitterdust on everyone, the Wizard casting Black Tentacles on everyone, and the Druid casting Call Avalanche on everyone last. After that the two fleshrakers move in and get ready to pounce on the first target to escape the snow, and the Bard starts inspiring. The Druid probably summons a few greenbound dire bats which will each reserve their Wall of Thorns until several opponents break free, and the Wizard will probably put Haste on everyone if he hasn't already.

The fleshrakers will try to focus fire each target that comes out of the snow.
The Druid can tear into the most hurt target each round in the form of a Smilodon from Frostburn, helping the fleshrakers focus them down.
The Wizard will continue keeping them as locked down as possible.
The Bard will keep inspiring, and either shoot his bow or ready an action to cast Silence on a point in space in response to an opponent casting a spell with a verbal component (which automatically disrupts the spell and it's spent as though cast to no effect).

Ideally enemy spellcasters who escape the tentacles and avalanche will get trapped in a Wall of Thorns from a greenbound summon, and get Silence cast near them so they're unable to cast spells or escape. Also ideally a few opponents will be blinded by the glitterdust, most will be within the area of the black tentacles, and all of them will initially be stuck under the avalanche and thus subject to the tentacles over multiple rounds even if they weren't initially grappled by it.

The Wizard can use Celerity and then the Silence on a point in space trick as above, casting Silence via Beguiler. He'll want daze immunity or the Quick Recovery feat if using Celerity. Daze immunity is ideal, Quick Recovery allows him to spend a move action while dazed to make a will save against his own Celerity save DC to shake off the dazed condition, instead of losing the entire round.

The melee trio should be able to take down a target every other round, if not every round. They'll all have +5d6 sonic damage from the Bard, the Fleshrakers full attack for four hits or five on a charge, three of which also deliver +10d6 acid damage, and the Druid full attacks for three hits or five on a charge. So that's potentially 75d6 sonic damage and 60d6 acid damage per round plus the normal attack damage if all three of them charge and hit with every attack.

Melcar
2019-12-25, 10:42 AM
Heya! So I'm making a team of 3 rival NPCs to my main PC party. Given that the PCs are double their number and I don't want to jack up their levels, I'm looking to make 3 very optimized/broken characters in D&D 3.5. They are level 10, so whatever build they go for needs to work at that level. I'd love any help you guys can given on broken character builds!

I’ve been in a 3 player party. We had my character which was a cloistered cleric optimized healer, a inspire courage optimized bard and a cleric optimized for combat via divine meta magic shenanigans... it was crazy good! And super fun to play.

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-25, 11:02 AM
The party I suggested can all sneak quite well (casting Mass Camouflage even). The Druid would have buffed both Fleshrakers with Venomfire (+10d6 acid damage on each attack that delivers poison). They would probably open up with the Bard casting Glitterdust on everyone, the Wizard casting Black Tentacles on everyone, and the Druid casting Call Avalanche on everyone last. After that the two fleshrakers move in and get ready to pounce on the first target to escape the snow, and the Bard starts inspiring. The Druid probably summons a few greenbound dire bats which will each reserve their Wall of Thorns until several opponents break free, and the Wizard will probably put Haste on everyone if he hasn't already.

The fleshrakers will try to focus fire each target that comes out of the snow.
The Druid can tear into the most hurt target each round in the form of a Smilodon from Frostburn, helping the fleshrakers focus them down.
The Wizard will continue keeping them as locked down as possible.
The Bard will keep inspiring, and either shoot his bow or ready an action to cast Silence on a point in space in response to an opponent casting a spell with a verbal component (which automatically disrupts the spell and it's spent as though cast to no effect).

Ideally enemy spellcasters who escape the tentacles and avalanche will get trapped in a Wall of Thorns from a greenbound summon, and get Silence cast near them so they're unable to cast spells or escape. Also ideally a few opponents will be blinded by the glitterdust, most will be within the area of the black tentacles, and all of them will initially be stuck under the avalanche and thus subject to the tentacles over multiple rounds even if they weren't initially grappled by it.

The Wizard can use Celerity and then the Silence on a point in space trick as above, casting Silence via Beguiler. He'll want daze immunity or the Quick Recovery feat if using Celerity. Daze immunity is ideal, Quick Recovery allows him to spend a move action while dazed to make a will save against his own Celerity save DC to shake off the dazed condition, instead of losing the entire round.

The melee trio should be able to take down a target every other round, if not every round. They'll all have +5d6 sonic damage from the Bard, the Fleshrakers full attack for four hits or five on a charge, three of which also deliver +10d6 acid damage, and the Druid full attacks for three hits or five on a charge. So that's potentially 75d6 sonic damage and 60d6 acid damage per round plus the normal attack damage if all three of them charge and hit with every attack.

Bit confused how they get a second Fleshraker?

Otherwise seems super awesome!

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2019-12-25, 03:43 PM
Bit confused how they get a second Fleshraker?

Otherwise seems super awesome!

Druid animal companion, and Bard wild cohort (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20031118a).

Luna_Mayflower
2019-12-25, 04:26 PM
Druid animal companion, and Bard wild cohort (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/re/20031118a).

Thanks! I love your builds but I'm having a bit of trouble keeping track of everything. Is there any way you could maybe write up stats for the three characters please? Doesn't have to be very in depth, just attack bonuses and such. It would be a huge help!

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2019-12-26, 01:37 AM
Thanks! I love your builds but I'm having a bit of trouble keeping track of everything. Is there any way you could maybe write up stats for the three characters please? Doesn't have to be very in depth, just attack bonuses and such. It would be a huge help!

Druid
NPC Druid 10, Smilodon Form
N Water Halfling Druid 10 (large size), Level 10, Init 2, HP 85/85, Speed 40
AC 24 (+4 Mage Armor, +2 Dex, -1 Size, +4 Natural, +5 Monk), Touch 16, Flat-footed 22
Base Attack Bonus +7, Grapple +19
Unarmed Strike +15/+10 (2d6+9)
Bite (secondary) +13 (2d6+5, 20/x3)
2 Claws (secondar) +13 (1d6+5)
2 Rakes (pounce) +13 (1d6+5)
SA Spells, Pounce, Rake
SQ Nature Sense, Wild Empathy +13, Woodland Stride, Trackless Step, Resist Nature's Lure, Venom Immunity
Fort 13, Ref 8, Will 14,
Abilities Str 26, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 12
Balance +6, Concentration +16, Handle Animal +14, Heal +9, Hide +2, Knowledge (Nature) +7, Listen +17, Move Silently +6, Spot +17, Survival +21, Spellcraft +5
Greenbound Summoning, Natural Bond, Natural Spell, Ashbound, Improved Toughness, Multiattack (flaws: Love of Nature, Bestial Instinct)
Condition Wild Shape: Smilodon; (spells) Enhance Wild Shape, Greater Magic Fang (+1 all, Permanency), Extended Snowsight, Greater Resistance, Heart of Water, Mage Armor.
Gear Lesser Metamagic Rod of Extend x2 (one use remaining), 1st level Pearl of Power x4 (expended), Monk's Belt + Wilding Clasp

Available Spells (CL 10):
1st (DC 15): Wall of Smoke x2, Entangle, Produce Flame
2nd (DC 16): Blood Snow, Obscuring Snow, Mass Snake's Swiftness, Mass Camouflage, Kelpstrand (+21)
3rd (DC 17): Mass Resist Energy, Sleet Storm
4th (DC 18): Friendly Fire, Dispel Magic
5th (DC 19): Bite of the Weretiger, Call Avalanche

Spells prepared but already cast: Snowsight, Heart of Water, Venomfire x2, Enhance Wild Shape, Greater Resistance

With Bite of the Weretiger cast:
Str 38, Dex 18, Con 22, +30 hp, Grapple +25, Initiative +4
AC 31, Touch 18, Flat-Footed 27, Fort 16, Reflex 10
Gain Blind Fight, Power Attack (attacks are for power attacking at -5)
Unarmed Strike +16/+11 (2d6+20)
Bite (secondary) +14 (2d6+16, 20/x3)
2 Claws (secondar) +14 (1d8+16)
2 Rakes (pounce) +14 (1d6+16)

Druid's companion
Fleshraker Animal Companion (Druid 10 benefits)
Size/Type: Medium Animal
Hit Dice: 10d8+20 (65 hp)
Initiative: +6
Speed: 50 ft. (10 squares)
Armor Class: 28 (+6 Dex, +12 natural), touch 16, flat-footed 22
Base Attack/Grapple: +7/+12
Attack: Claw +13 melee (1d6+6 plus poison plus 10d6 acid)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +13 melee (1d6+6 plus poison plus 10d6 acid) and bite +11 melee (1d6+3) and tail +11 melee (1d6+3 plus poison plus 10d6 acid)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping Pounce, Poison DC 17 (1d6 Dex initial and secondary), Rake +11 melee (1d6+3)
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, evasion, devotion, share spells
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +13, Will +6
Abilities: Str 20, Dex 22, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 12
Skills: Hide +14*, Jump +26, Spellcraft -1
Feats: Improved Natural Attack (claw), Track, Mage Slayer, Pierce Magical Protection, Multiattack
Spell Effects: Venomfire (CL 10), Extended Snowsight

With Bite of the Weretiger cast:
Str 32, Dex 26, Con 21, +30 hp, Grapple +18, Initiative +8
AC 35, touch 18, flat-footed +27, Fort +12, Reflex +15
Gain Blind Fight, Power Attack (attacks are not accounting for power attack)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +19 melee (1d6+12 plus poison plus 10d6 acid) and bite +17 melee (1d6+9) and tail +17 melee (1d6+9 plus poison plus 10d6 acid); Rake +17 (1d6+9)

Bard
DFI Bard, Level 10
Silverbrow Human Savage Bard 8/ Sorcerer 1/ Dragon Devotee 1, Level 10, Init 2, HP 65/65, Speed 30
AC 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Natural), Touch 12, Flat-footed 16
Base Attack Bonus 6
+1 Shortbow +9/+4 (1d6+1)
Masterwork Club +9/+4 (1d6)
Fort 10, Ref 4, Will 7
Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 18
Feats: Melodic Casting, Dragonfire Inspiration, Wild Cohort, Song of the Heart (B), Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Draconic Heritage: Howling (B), Flaw: Love of Nature
Special: Bardic Music 8/day, Bardic Knowledge, Inspire Courage +3 (+5 buffed), Spellbreaker Song, Healing Hymn, Inspire Competence
Bluff +17, Concentration +15, Perform +17, etc.
Current Spell Effects: Extended Snowsight, See Invisibility (Permanency)
Gear +1 Chain Shirt, +1 Shortbow, Elvencraft (Masterwork), Wand Chamber x2, Wand of Wings of Cover (20 charges), Wand of Nerveskitter (20 charges), Badge of Valor

Bard Spells/day (CL 8): 3/4/4/2
Sorcerer Spells/day (CL 1): 5/4

Bard Spells Known:
1st (DC 15): Improvisation, Obscuring Mist, Silent Image, Inspirational Boost
2nd (DC 16): Glitterdust, Mirror Image, Silence, Alter Self
3rd (DC 17): Creaking Cacophony, Dispel Magic, Glibness

Sorcerer Spells Known (arcane spell failure 20% if there's a somatic component):
1st (DC 15): Feather Fall, Benign Transposition

Bard's companion
Fleshraker Wild Cohort (Character level 7 (10-3) benefits)
Size/Type: Medium Animal
Hit Dice: 7d8+14 (46 hp)
Initiative: +5
Speed: 50 ft. (10 squares)
Armor Class: 24 (+5 Dex, +9 natural), touch 15, flat-footed 19
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+9
Attack: Claw +10 melee (1d6+5 plus poison plus 10d6 acid)
Full Attack: 2 Claws +10 melee (1d6+5 plus poison plus 10d6 acid) and bite +8 melee (1d6+2) and tail +8 melee (1d6+2 plus poison plus 10d6 acid)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Leaping Pounce, Poison DC 15 (1d6 Dex initial and secondary), Rake +8 melee (1d6+2)
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent, evasion
Saves: Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +4
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 20, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 12
Skills: Hide +13*, Jump +25, Spellcraft -4
Feats: Improved Natural Attack (claw), Track, Multiattack
Spell Effects: Venomfire (CL 10), Extended Snowsight

Wizard
Wizard UM, Level 10
Illumian Beguiler 1/ Wizard 4/ Ultimate Magus 5, Level 10, Init 6, HP 49/49, Speed
AC 20 (+4 Armor, +2 Shield, +2 Dex, +1 Deflect, +1 Natural), Touch 13, Flat-footed 18
Base Attack Bonus 4
Ranged Touch +6 (Spell)
Melee Touch +4 (Spell)
Fort 7, Ref 7, Will 12
Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 8, Cha 12
Concentration +15, Spellcraft +17, Use Magic Device +18, etc.
Feats: Able Learner, Practiced Spellcaster: Beguiler, Versatile Spellcaster, Extend Spell, Quick Recovery, Improved Initiative (B), Sculpt Spell (B), Fell Frighten Spell
Spell Effects Mage Armor, Heart of Water, Greater Resistance, See Invisibility (Permanency), Extended Snowsight.
Special: Augmented Casting 5/day (on 2nd level and lower spells), Arcane Spell Power +2, Benign Transposition 4/day, Vaulkrau (+2 caster level, +2 Cha checks, immediate action save bonus), Trapfinding
Gear: +1 Mithral Buckler, Gloves of the Starry Sky, Goggles of the Golden Sun, Headband of Intellect +2, Ring of Protection +1, Amulet of Natural Armor +1

Beguiler spells/day (CL 12): 6/7/4
Spells added to his Beguiler list via UM: Nerveskitter (1st), Web (2nd).
Spells available to either class via items, cast by expending spell slots/prepared spells: Magic Missile 3/day, Fireball 3/day.

Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 12):
1st (DC 15): Grease, Wall of Smoke, Jet of Steam x2
2nd (DC 16): Kelgore's Grave Mist x2, Arcane Turmoil, Cloud of Bewilderment x2, Obscuring Snow
3rd (DC 17): Dispel Magic, Shrink Item, Sleet Storm, Haste
4th (DC 18): Heart of Water, Black Tentacles, Celerity
5th (DC 19): Teleport, Wall of Stone

Wizard spells already cast: Mage Armor x2, Heart of Water, Greater Resistance.

Tactics:
Prior to combat (optional): Druid puts Mass Camouflage on everyone, they all sneak in. Each round, the Fleshrakers will either ready an action to partial charge the first opponent that emerges from the avalanche, or full attack if already in melee range, or do a normal charge as appropriate. They know to avoid stepping in Blood Snow.
1st round Wizard: Casts Nerveskitter on himself (immediate, consumes first round's swift action), casts Fell Frighten Fireball (consuming a 2nd level Beguiler and 3rd level Wizard spell). If everyone or mostly everyone was damaged by that, immediately after his turn he casts Celerity (immediate, consumes second round's swift action), then casts another Fell Frighten Fireball (consuming a 2nd level Beguiler and 3rd level Wizard spell). Sticks close to the Bard to be within a Wings of Cover if needed.
1st round Bard: Casts Nerveskitter on the Druid (immediate, consumes his first round's swift action), casts Silence centered on a point in space in the middle of everyone, if it can't hit everyone he hits as many spellcasters (visible divine focus and/or spell component pouches) as possible. Sticks close to the Wizard to have him within a Wings of Cover if needed.
1st round Druid: Casts Call Avalanche on all the opponents, moves in.
2nd round Wizard: Uses Quick Recovery to shake off the Dazed condition from Celerity as a move action. Casts Obscuring Snow, or casts Haste on the party.
2nd round Bard: Casts Inspirational Boost (swift), starts inspiring courage with Dragonfire Inspiration (standard), immediately after his turn activate Badge of Valor (immediate, consumes third round's swift action), so inspire courage is at +5d6 Sonic damage.
2nd round Druid: Cast Blood Snow on the avalanche. Get into position, avoid stepping on Blood Snow.
3rd round Wizard: Cast Black Tentacles where the opponents are located, assuming most are still buried in snow.
3rd round Bard: Cast Creaking Cacophony where the enemies are located and where they'll likely reposition to once they escape the snow, continue inspiring courage.
3rd round Druid: Cast Summon Nature's Ally II or higher for one or more Greenbound Dire Bats if no opponents have escaped the avalanche and moved off the blood snow, otherwise charge the most injured looking opponent. If they're not escaping the avalanche quickly, cast Obscuring Snow and then Bite of the Weretiger and share that with his companion.
4th+ round Wizard: Cast whatever spell seems most effective for defeating the opponents.
4th+ round Bard: Continue inspiring courage, if opponents are casting spells with verbal components then ready an action to cast Silence on a point in space near one as they're casting, preferably on the opposite side of them from the blood snow. Cast Glitterdust or similar if it can hit multiple opponents who are able to act.
4th+ round Druid: Cast Bite of the Weretiger and share it with his companion, or continue full attacking, or cast Kelpstrand if several opponents are able to act freely.

If they're losing: Bard casts Glibness and pulls a "Wait, you're not with Thanos? We're the Avengers, man!" They then try to escape using Teleport to reset and try again later.