PDA

View Full Version : Celestia's Kidz Korner

kpenguin
2007-10-20, 07:05 PM
What sorts of attractions do you think the Celestial Realms have for their younger petitioners? The Hall of Infinite Legoes? The Bottomless Juice Box?

Wooter
2007-10-20, 07:18 PM
The neverending ball pit that never gets crud stuck in it.

Mad Mask
2007-10-20, 07:26 PM
The Ultimate Bar of Infinite Candies (paladin approved), the Animated Battle Game Where Good Always Triumph, the Cake&Cookie Box that Never Empties, the Hall Where You Can Be A Hero...

I am out of ideas.

monty
2007-10-20, 07:34 PM
Don't forget the Endless Wall That You Can Draw On Without Being Yelled At.

falterfire
2007-10-20, 07:51 PM
The games arcade where you never have to go home and have infinite tokens.

bluewind95
2007-10-20, 08:09 PM
The sports area where you're just as good as the other players and are never left out.

kpenguin
2007-10-20, 08:11 PM
Classroom Of Teachers That Look the Other Way

WarlockBeast
2007-10-20, 10:32 PM
The almighty school princaple (spelled wrong?) that you can hit over and over and over again.

The petting zoo of exotic and not-so-exotic animals.

And the blocks room where you never run out of the right kind of blocks.

krai
2007-10-20, 10:36 PM
really this would appeal to all ages the place where you can get your very own monkey.

Gol_Stoan
2007-10-21, 12:41 AM
All the toys you have ever asked Santa for, but ended up getting socks instead. And all the really loud toys that ended up spending most of their lives on top of the refrigerator.

kpenguin
2007-10-21, 01:12 AM
The Dog Park of Dogs That Never Die

kirbsys
2007-10-21, 01:30 AM
The book of matches that burn exactly how you expect them to.

Angafirith
2007-10-21, 01:39 AM
A place where you can "sleep" in as late as you want?

The Hall of Infinite Legoes?
Um, can I go there too?

evileeyore
2007-10-21, 11:12 AM
Classroom Of Teachers That Look the Other Way

The almighty school principle (spelled wrong?) that you can hit over and over and over again.FIFY

The book of matches that burn exactly how you expect them to.
Wuh? None of these places would be in Celestia... they are entirely to Chaotic and/or Evil.

Just because children are generally CN doesn't mean those ending up in Celestia wouldn't have rules to follow... You know, Lawful place and all.

Lissou
2007-10-21, 11:27 AM
FIFY

Wuh? None of these places would be in Celestia... they are entirely to Chaotic and/or Evil.

Just because children are generally CN doesn't mean those ending up in Celestia wouldn't have rules to follow... You know, Lawful place and all.

I think when you corrected "princaple" as "principle", you meant "principal" :p.

2007-10-21, 11:38 AM
Lawful heaven would be stuff like:

"The classroom where you always are the smartest kind in school"

"The bedroom you never have to clean"

"The bedtime you're always happy to go to sleep at"

Lawful heaven sucks for kids :smallfrown:

sun_tzu
2007-10-21, 11:50 AM
Lawful heaven would be stuff like:

"The classroom where you always are the smartest kind in school"

"The bedroom you never have to clean"

"The bedtime you're always happy to go to sleep at"

Lawful heaven sucks for kids :smallfrown:

Not really. Depends on the kids.
When I was little, I was actually pretty Lawful. Almost no conflict with parents or teachers, really (it's other children I had trouble getting along with). I imagine I'd actually have fared pretty well in a place like Celestia.

Arnen
2007-10-21, 02:30 PM
The Classroom of Other Students Who Don't Have Any Problems With You would be a good one, or at the very least the Classroom of Students Who Keep Their Opinions About You to Themselves.

Aeriander
2007-10-21, 05:46 PM
The Hall of Action Figures that Never Break!
:D

geekyhedgehog
2007-10-21, 06:04 PM
Forget action figure, the hall of completely random junk that never breaks (or gets lost)

Drider
2007-10-21, 06:13 PM
The room your big brother visits?

Sisqui
2007-10-21, 06:40 PM
How about the Room of No Shots. Ask my kid, if he could talk he'd tell you THAT was heaven :smallbiggrin:

psychoticbarber
2007-10-21, 10:29 PM
Not really. Depends on the kids.
When I was little, I was actually pretty Lawful. Almost no conflict with parents or teachers, really (it's other children I had trouble getting along with). I imagine I'd actually have fared pretty well in a place like Celestia.

Haha, when I was young, I used to remind my parents when it was my bedtime, in case they forgot.

†Seer†
2007-10-21, 10:55 PM
The room of Sonic The Hedgehog!! *shifty eyes* What...I love Sonic as a kid. Still do :smallbiggrin:

mockingbyrd7
2007-10-21, 11:08 PM
Coming from an actual aforementioned "kid", several of the proposed juvenile recreational concepts bore me.

Haha, just kidding. In all seriousness, then, when I was younger (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) I was Lawful Good. 11, I was Neutral Good - partially because I was pushed to the breaking point by an insane 5th grade Science teacher who intentionally misgraded papers, accused me of cheating for no reason, and squelched all trace elements of "freedom". Age 12, I was Neutral Good leaning towards Chaotic.

BAM! Now I'm a teenager, and I feel as if the alignment chart has kicked me in my left side, sending me flying into the awesome, perilous depths of Chaotic Good.

...Huh. Someone mentioned being Lawful as a little kid, and I ran with it.

How about the PG Version of the Tavern of Infinite One-Night Stands: The Tavern of Cute, Vivacious Girls With Great Personalities Who You Have Endless Time To Get To Know Who Act More Mature Than A Preteen Girl Their Age and Have Slightly More Curvaceous Bodies Than An Average Girl Their Age But Not Explicitly So Who You Always End Up With In The End Because It's Heaven And Happy Endings Are What's Supposed In Heaven!

...Yeah. That would rock (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8&mode=related&search=). Take it from a real

Bluelantern
2007-10-21, 11:59 PM
And the blocks room where you never run out of the right kind of blocks.

Oh god, I actually salivating =D

BisectedBrioche
2007-10-22, 12:09 AM
The hall of infinite educational games. Everyone know's kids love those. ¬_¬

sednanalien
2007-10-22, 04:05 AM
Honestly, the adult should never have to enter kids' paradise. Can you imagine, the cinema of unending High School Musical? ...shudder...

Sledge_bro
2007-10-22, 04:27 AM
The Tavern of Cute, Vivacious Girls With Great Personalities Who You Have Endless Time To Get To Know Who Act More Mature Than A Preteen Girl Their Age and Have Slightly More Curvaceous Bodies Than An Average Girl Their Age But Not Explicitly So Who You Always End Up With In The End Because It's Heaven And Happy Endings Are What's Supposed In Heaven!

oh yeah :smallbiggrin:

I wouldn't be an unending cinema of high school musical, the child would be a part of high school musical :smalleek:

"hey , what's a cello?"
"It's like a big violin!" (gets out cello from no where)

being a cello player, that quote killed part of my soul :smallfrown:

FrostXian
2007-10-22, 04:33 AM
How about the PG Version of the Tavern of Infinite One-Night Stands: The Tavern of Cute, Vivacious Girls With Great Personalities Who You Have Endless Time To Get To Know Who Act More Mature Than A Preteen Girl Their Age and Have Slightly More Curvaceous Bodies Than An Average Girl Their Age But Not Explicitly So Who You Always End Up With In The End Because It's Heaven And Happy Endings Are What's Supposed In Heaven!

With or without cooties?

Coffee_Dragon
2007-10-22, 08:39 AM
The room your big brother visits?

Hm, that is interesting. Does that mean the kid has been regularly visited by Li'l Roy simulacra in the last 18 years (or subjective time equivalent), and now when the "real" one shows up it's not that much of a special occasion?

If we apply this to grown-ups, would person X with unrequited love for Y be able to hook up with a Y clone in heaven? And if Y then showed up would that not really matter? Or might it lead to a "bah, this is all an illusion, I'm climbing on up" moment? Or family members with different alignments, etc., etc.

Chronos
2007-10-22, 09:27 PM
Well, we now have confirmation of the Building Blocks that you Never run Out of the Piece you Need. Because no mortal set of building blocks has that many arch pieces.