PDA

View Full Version : Samuel, of the Autumn Court

Xenothelm
2019-12-24, 03:39 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/ef4iwj/ocsamuel_of_the_autumn_court/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Samuel L. Elfson is a Half-Elf Glamour Bard who grew up rather ashamed of his Elven heritage (classic daddy issues and racism). As a result, he’s always kept his hair long to hide those features, mainly the ears.

But through adventuring with some trustworthy comrades and increasing his Fey powers, Samuel gained the confidence to overcome those fears. Whenever he invokes his Mantle of Inspiration or Majesty, the world gets a glimpse of how he truly sees himself, ears and all lol. This latest mini is a reflection of that and I’m SO happy with how it came out! Behold Samuel of the Autumn Court!

The first drawing is the original sketch by a friend of a friend back in 2017, maybe 3-4 sessions into our still running campaign.

Do yourselves a favor and show some love to @henracious on instagram. He is a God with a paintbrush and worked on Samuel’s first iteration as well as another of my party members’ Ranger <3

Theaitetos
2019-12-25, 12:35 AM
Looks cool. I'm not on Instagram however, sorry. Does he have a DeviantArt account though?

MarkVIIIMarc
2019-12-25, 10:08 AM
Thats cool. I was wondering about Mace Windu as a Glamor Bard lol.

Have you done many others?