PDA

View Full Version : Cohort Advice Cleric/Rogue

Yogibear41
2020-01-01, 03:22 AM
Working on possible cohort ideas for my solo CE (claw)Warlock/Thrall of Fraz'urb'luu.

Leaning toward a rogue/cleric build using sacred outlaw to gain rogue sneak attack with my cleric levels.

Cohort would start at level 7. Leaning toward something like this:

Rogue 1/Thug Sneak Attack Fighter 1/Cloistered Cleric 5

Using Cloistered for extra skill points. Could go Rogue 3/Cleric 4 for evasion and more skill points but I lose 3 casters levels compared to 2.

Figured maybe I would try to use melee touch spells like inflict wounds with sneak attacks as my primary offense since I have a low bab, but I am open to suggestions.
My Warlock character would be the primary damage dealer anyway, this cohort is more for utility/filling in skills gaps that my main character does not have, but I want him to have some combat potential too.

Probably going to use goblin as the race and dump Charisma so no turn/rebuking shenanigans. (might take an acf and swap out rebuking all together, probably will have a charisma of 6)

Rebel7284
2020-01-01, 12:44 PM
Just going cloistered cleric would be better since more spells = better support for your primary character.

Anthrowhale
2020-01-01, 04:41 PM
If you keep your ability to turn/rebuke undead, then you qualify for Sacred Outlaw which provides full advancement of sneak attack.