PDA

View Full Version : Mods have dumb faces?

Kel_Arath
2007-10-21, 12:01 PM
Seriously guys, I don't want to resort to the "F" word, just ban me already...

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-21, 12:02 PM
Why do you want to be banned.?

Kel_Arath
2007-10-21, 12:04 PM
Too much dumb, and if I just log off I'll keep coming back. In that sense I'm like a woman who gets beat but still loves her husband. (That should be offensive somehow)
Also I promised myself if I ever get banned then I can't come back.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-21, 12:05 PM
Why leave? The comics are great!

Crow
2007-10-21, 12:10 PM
I don't like the one-sided moderation. For the most part, the mods are pretty good, but sometimes I catch the scent of favoritism. The most notable for me would have to be the time where the creator of a thread included a blatently inflammatory gun-control statement. A fellow poster then replied to the statement (taking the opposite opinion) and his post was deleted for arguing politics (albeit in a somewhat firey manner). I believe he received an infraction. Yet, still the inflammatory statement that started it all was there at the top of the thread, proud, untouched.

Laurellien
2007-10-21, 12:37 PM
Sir, your unparalleled wit and maturity are as shining beacons of learning for us all to aspire to.

Kel_Arath
2007-10-21, 12:44 PM
Sir, your unparalleled wit and maturity are as shining beacons of learning for us all to aspire to.

If thats to me, then its unparalleled because it goes off at a 48.7 degree angle from the rest

Laurellien
2007-10-21, 12:48 PM
Evidently you are innocent too, as you have no knowledge of a thing called, sarcasm. (two a's, two s's, one m)

AstralFire
2007-10-21, 12:57 PM
Would it kill you to learn some self-control?

Callos_DeTerran
2007-10-21, 12:58 PM
For god's sake man, shut the **** up already. Quit pretending you have the higher ground here or that you'll be unable to turn away if you log off. Thats just an excuse and a pitiful one at that, your just trying to piss people off and congratulations, I'm pissed. At this point in time I hope horrible things happen to you, because of your self-proclaimed 'This forum is full of stupid' attitude and the fact you claim to actively be trying to be banned.

Here's to hoping your house collapses in the next five minutes with you still inside.

Spiryt
2007-10-21, 01:20 PM
http://www.davidwallphoto.com/images/%7B21662474-DC88-4557-8BD1-81A72C3EED60%7D.JPG

Just do the same thing.

You won't be able to come back.

Lord Zentei
2007-10-21, 01:21 PM
Guys, don't feed the troll. :smallsigh:

Lyinginbedmon
2007-10-21, 01:37 PM
http://www.davidwallphoto.com/images/%7B21662474-DC88-4557-8BD1-81A72C3EED60%7D.JPG

Just do the same thing.

Let's not go there please :smallmad:

VerdugoExplode
2007-10-21, 02:03 PM
I haven't actually seen any of the mods so I can't form an opinion...YET!

Vuzzmop
2007-10-21, 02:13 PM
Dude, get over yourself. This is pointless, you aren't going to be banned unless you do something even more stupid, and you could just stop using the forums! Believe me, we don't want sadsacks in this place anyway, so do something about it yourself.

Spiryt
2007-10-21, 02:26 PM
Let's not go there please :smallmad:

Well, I don't exactly get your post, but I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

I just find this thread, well, I don't know funny or sick.

Guy who want to be banned beacuse he keep returning on boards. And he promised himself that he won't if he gets banned. It's amazing what you can see on the internet.

My pic was just friendly advise - how he can be sure that he will leave forum. :smallbiggrin:

VerdugoExplode
2007-10-21, 02:30 PM
If you think this is sick you have obviously not seen the true depths of the interweb.

The horror...the horror.

Spiryt
2007-10-21, 02:31 PM
If you think this is sick you have obviously not seen the true depths of the interweb.

You know...

Well, I'm seeing polish forums every day... But they're not sick, they're just sad, so maybe you'r right.

Kel_Arath
2007-10-21, 03:06 PM
For god's sake man, shut the **** up already. Quit pretending you have the higher ground here or that you'll be unable to turn away if you log off. Thats just an excuse and a pitiful one at that, your just trying to piss people off and congratulations, I'm pissed. At this point in time I hope horrible things happen to you, because of your self-proclaimed 'This forum is full of stupid' attitude and the fact you claim to actively be trying to be banned.

Here's to hoping your house collapses in the next five minutes with you still inside.

Well if my house collapses soon then there is proof that you mentioned it. Thats pre-meditation for attempted murder. You will go to prison and be someones bitch. Thats right... you will have to get someone coffee EVERY DAY!

Brickwall
2007-10-21, 03:10 PM
I have nothing against you for trying to get banned, but don't be stupid about it. Here's what to do:

PM all the mods with all this offensive stuff.

Report all your posts.

Shut up.

Wait.