PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Is There A Playable Azlanti Construct?

Palanan
2020-01-07, 05:29 PM
Is there any way to play an Azlanti construct in Pathfinder? I can’t find anything online that suggests this is an option, but I want to be sure I’m not missing anything.

I’m aware of wyrwoods, and also of warforged, but neither of these will work for my current purposes. Are there any Pathfinder character options pertaining specifically to Azlanti constructs?

Warpwolf16
2020-01-08, 01:02 AM
There is not as far as I can tell, Wyrwood is the closest you'll get outside of some manner of custom race. Fluff explains that the first Wyrwood was Azlanti made if I recall.

Septimus
2020-01-08, 01:02 PM
Not exactly for PC, but neither really forbidden, the Automaton (https://aonprd.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Stalker%20Automaton) are also Azlanti made if I remember correctly.

unseenmage
2020-01-08, 06:10 PM
Could slap the clockwork subtype onto a base race creature as if applying a template and play that.

EldritchWeaver
2020-01-10, 12:44 PM
Could slap the clockwork subtype onto a base race creature as if applying a template and play that.

Clockwork has the issue of needing someone to wind up the character. Which may or may not be a problem, but isn't a universal solution.