PDA

View Full Version : Making Mark Human Artificer?

xroads
2020-01-08, 08:13 PM
I'm running Descent into Avernus soon and one of my friends would like to play a making mark human artificer from the Eberron setting.

I don't know anything about making marks or artificers. What should I expect as a DM? And is this a good class to dive into the Nine Hells with?

Teaguethebean
2020-01-08, 08:16 PM
It should be fine nothing to broken about either beyond most devil's resistance to non magical weapons will be ignored. Mark of making can cast concentration free magic weapon and the artificer by Level 2 can make 2 more magic weapons.

stoutstien
2020-01-08, 08:42 PM
I'm running Descent into Avernus soon and one of my friends would like to play a making mark human artificer from the Eberron setting.

I don't know anything about making marks or artificers. What should I expect as a DM? And is this a good class to dive into the Nine Hells with?

Good of class as any to volunteer to delve into the hells with lol.
Power wise they are about on par with paladin but less spikey with damage but more flexible.

xroads
2020-01-09, 11:14 AM
Thanks!

It should be fine nothing to broken about either beyond most devil's resistance to non magical weapons will be ignored. Mark of making can cast concentration free magic weapon and the artificer by Level 2 can make 2 more magic weapons.

That shouldn't be an issue. Prior to delving into Avernus, I plan on encouraging the players to at least silver their weapons when the funds and opportunity arises. So one way or another they should be able to bypass the non-magical resistance of devils.