PDA

View Full Version : Improving steely resolve

stewstew5
2020-01-11, 11:40 AM
Are there any alternatives to crusader levels, like feats or prestige classes, to increase my steely resolve pool?

Crake
2020-01-11, 12:13 PM
Are there any alternatives to crusader levels, like feats or prestige classes, to increase my steely resolve pool?

Aside from classes like uncanny trickster, which simply "increase class features", I don't believe so, no.

Powerdork
2020-01-12, 04:53 AM
If you're not entering a competition, speak with your GM about prestige class creation. It is genuinely liberating to write down things that aren't in the books on your sheet.

stewstew5
2020-01-12, 11:53 AM
Aside from classes like uncanny trickster, which simply "increase class features", I don't believe so, no.

Where could I find a catalog of classes that could do this?

MaxiDuRaritry
2020-01-12, 11:56 AM
Where could I find a catalog of classes that could do this?Depending on how you use them, there are three (that aren't crusader): legacy champion (8/10, Weapons of Legacy), uncanny trickster (2/3, C.Scoundrel), and illithid savant (Savage Species, by eating the other two for their ability to advance a class, or by eating a higher level crusader and nabbing a higher level steely resolve).

I'm not 100% sure if Unearthed Arcana bloodlines will advance it. Probably not, though.