PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Akashic Character Sheet

Kris Moonhand
2020-02-25, 04:10 AM
I've gotten really deep into the Akasha system lately, and my old character sheet just wasn't up to snuff. So I tweaked it a bit, adding some new pages just for Akasha. Then I figured, "hey, the fine folks on the GitP forums might be in the same boat as me!"

If so, then here you go (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uboh1-hk7kNjY_bMJxudr8_QYu_xJnCe/view?usp=sharing).

It's editable via PDF reader, and should be printable (hopefully). On PDF it auto-calculates how much Essence is currently in play, because I'm always losing track of that. There's three pages dedicated to Akashic stuff, more than enough room for all of your veils, feats, class features, and whatever else you want to shove your vital life force into. It's also future-proofed a bit with some blank spaces, in case you want to homebrew a Butt Chakra or something.

Ninjaxenomorph
2020-02-25, 11:01 AM
It looks great! Are you going to be adding spaces for non-veil essence receptacles?

Kris Moonhand
2020-02-25, 07:06 PM
I thought about it, but it would just end up being the same as the veil boxes, only without a bind line. I planned on just using the regular veil boxes for stuff like feats and whatnot.

Kris Moonhand
2020-02-26, 04:34 AM
Apologies for the double post, I just wanted to let everyone know that there was an issue with the autocalculation of Essence. Since I copy/pasted the boxes instead of making new ones each time, they all worked the same and overrode each other. I have fixed this error, and it all works smoothly now. I've uploaded the fixed version of the sheet at the same address, so if you downloaded it already, just download it again and you'll be good.