PDA

View Full Version : Need some help for a session I'm plotting...

GigaGuess
2020-02-26, 10:27 AM
I am looking for every horrible wolf-pun name you guys can throw at me. The worse, the better.

So far I have:
Lou Pine
Luke Canthorpe
Weir Wulf
Luna Howle

HoboKnight
2020-02-26, 11:29 AM
Just call me ... Furby.

Matuka
2020-03-14, 04:21 PM
Rottweller, Sherman Husky, Anian Pomer, Bulldug, Guppug, Doople, Bagle, Dane, Corso, Corga, and Sir Frise Bichon. I looked up dog breeds and started messing with there names. I know you said wolf puns. But dogs are related to wolves, so it's fine.

Mr.Sandman
2020-03-14, 09:31 PM
Honestly, Remus Lupin from Harry Potter was a brilliant Wolf pun that only didn't give away the plot immediately because the third book was still in an early enough reading level that the target readers would be unlikely to know about Roman mythology and species names. Anything with Romulus or Remus would work well, but be more obvious these days due to those connotations.

Segev
2020-03-15, 06:25 AM
Cain Ein

Bob Barker

Al Fa

Oscar Mega (often just shortened to “O. Mega”)

Tai Kwon Doberman

Tai Chi Huahua

Bach, who is a pack leader, so of course his followers are called the “Bach Pack.”

Barry Bones

Pitt and his partner Bull

The pack’s quartermaster: the ware wolf

Their mail system consists entirely of Howlers.

King God (who is from the Far East, where his name is also O-Kami) (“ookami” is pronounces the same way and means “wolf,” while “O” means “king” and “kami” means “god.”)

Wolf gentleman pirates: the Arrrrr Gents
(“Argent” Meaning “silver”)

Lou Gnar

Hera, the Dog that Bit You

Hooza Goodboy

Lou Puss, a cat that hangs around and always seems suspicious, but when they find out the real culprit, it’s never Lou Puss.

Bernard. A real saint.

“Poodle” may seem a little on the nose for a wolf pun name, but it should be mentioned with a shudder and a groan. Nobody will ever explain the Poodle Incident. Even though they keep referring to it.

Rose Tyler.

Monsterpoodle
2020-03-17, 05:15 AM
Lou Can (oh no he can't)...
Count Barkula
Ry Kan (chinese werewolf)
Roti Weiler (indian werewolf)
Howlin Wolf, blues singin werewolf.
Dog Marley (jamaican)
Justin Timberwolf
Bark Kent
Droolio Inglesis