PDA

View Full Version : Spheres conversion for 5e

Hellpyre
2020-02-28, 10:16 AM
Since I haven't seen any topics about it pop up yet, I wanted to mention that the Kickstarter for the Spheres of Power/Spheres of Might system (originally deaigned for Pathfinder) to Fifth Edition is currently running.

For those who don't know what those words mean, basically it is a system based on customizing magic (Spheres of Power) or martial combat (Spheres of Might) to more tightly fit a character concept. You get talent points to invest in various different groups of abilities, and those determine what options you have available to you.

If the (very) rough outline sounds like something that might be appealing, or if you've used the Spheres system in games in Pathfinder, I'd recommend heading over to Kickstarter and seeing if it is something that you might be interested in. Anecdotally speaking, the system is one of my favorite 3rd party products of all time, and I just wanted to get the word out.

Otherwise, if you want any more information on how the darn thing works, I'd be happy to answer to the best of my ability based on using it in PF and homebrew porting it to use in some of my 5e games as a DM.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Drop Dead Studios - I just want this endeavor to get a bit more love.