PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXCIII

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Draken
2007-10-22, 11:40 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who

http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))
GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Free Wi-Fi Inside.

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 11:43 AM
Lillith gives the Trickster a curious look. Surely the woman dreaming about 'cookie land' wasn't the psycho he thought she was.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 11:43 AM
Lori nods at Lillith's comforting words, and she answers her question "No, I don't. That was the same night I lost my engagement ring."

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 11:46 AM
"Odd..." Lillith decides not to mention the Illithid. Lori had enough on her mind already.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 11:46 AM
A biting remark made itself known... but was quite dulled by the time it surfaced... resulting in only an unkind look. But his pride, or rather his arrogant nature, was not going to just sit there. This has naught.... to do with her. That much is certan..... He would say more but his mind had then beaten his pride down enough to make the additional pain of speaking go away. Though it would definitely would have involved the breaking of something had he continued speaking.

Lorelai seemed to revel in Terumitsu's obvious pain.
"Awww, and here I was hoping I could torment you." Her pointed canines were visible behind her bright lipgloss.
"After all, you are the only person I am capable of truely hating, or loving, or caring for either way."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 11:47 AM
The gloves go to hold onto Akane. "Calm down, I'll give you all the cookies you can eat, with all the milk you can drink." Then the speech is directed at Lillith, "No, I don't think she is either, which means the dog or the cat got it. The cat won't be harming anyone here, I sent him away for good." You could sort of see an invisible grin where his face should be, "Which means the Dog's the biggest danger, and judging by the way he was so willing to pick a fight with the SPARTAN, I have my assumptions."

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 11:48 AM
"But the Dog claimed he would never kill, and believe it or not, I trust that."

Draken
2007-10-22, 11:49 AM
These were the words he was expecting from lori to snap out of contemplative state.

Lost the ring Raril gave you? Well not a problem at all.

Draken recalls the ring to his hand.

Nothing short of Draken's death (not going to happen) can prevent this.

Umm... I didn't activate it yet. That is why it fell, unfortunatelly I need the other ring here to do this.

He hands the ring to Lori.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 11:51 AM
"And the Mage said he'd kill you at first sight, but I'm here now, and I lack that urge to knife you." He says, "I'm just saying, someone got my anger, and it isn't me or Akane."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 11:53 AM
She smiles and attempts to put the ring back onto her hand. "Thank you."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 11:56 AM
Akane finishes her cookie, then wonders what happens to it, does it go to food heaven... is there a food hell? Hehehe... course there is, it's the toilet. She starts giggling upon realizing that she's thinking of poo.

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 11:57 AM
"Hmm..." What he said was true, and she hadn't seen Reel since their split. Maybe the cat did get the anger, or maybe the Tirckster was biding his time, waiting for a better opportunity. He would be a fool to attack her here, in front of so many allies.

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 11:57 AM
...Flattered.... really.... By now, he had quite given up on doing anything to stop the maddening throb to the beat of a very tone deaf demon on the bongo drums during a high paced solo. Words came slow but they still came. Nice knowing.... someone... cares... His eye that was visible was completely unfocused, most likely due to the 'white out' of his vision. He came.... the other day...

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 12:00 PM
Lorelai's smile dropped and she tilted her head to the side in an expression of curiousity, one cat ear cocked.
"Who came, Terumitsu?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 12:02 PM
"Hm... maybe you are right, I am quite insane. Maybe I still have that killer spirit. In which case..." He stops for a moment. "Yeah, I have no idea where I'm going with this. But I think, as a non-entity, I could kill you and get away without anyone touching me, or realizing what happened."

Akane still sits there, lost in her own thoughts.

Draken
2007-10-22, 12:03 PM
Attempts? What there is to prevent her after all.

I can hear you Idiotarum.

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 12:04 PM
Lillith looks fearful at the Trickster's claims, but feel reassured knowing Draken's watching the situation.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 12:07 PM
"Well, I'm just saying that I would've done it quickly without letting anyone know I'm here. You are not one to be tricked or deceived like others, but Moose is, and in grief, he'd become my puppet. But alas, like I said, I have no urge to kill you. It just doesn't seem fun."

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 12:07 PM
Aside from the fact that he usualy would have given her a roundabout answer just to spite.. his state of mind was as such that she would likely be able to get him to sing 'she sells seashells' provided that he could hold on to the words. She got as forward an answer as could be expected though... which was mostly a ramble.... The full moon... all bright and silvery.... That little brother of mine... He was lost... he came here... Why...? It could be expected that he would claim to be a teapot next at this rate...

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 12:11 PM
(( ::happyjoyness:: Yay, he's coming... I assume Lorelai doesn't know him now?))

"Your...little brother?" Maybe it had just been too long, but Lorelai couldn't recall a younger brother. In fact, she had hardly seen Terumitsu so long ago, when Hitomi had been at her 'former glory'. He had just.. been there.

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 12:15 PM
Lillith recoils slightly, not likeing the idea that the thought of her death could possibly be considered 'fun.' She hated it when people took pleasure in the pain of others. "Leave Lucas and I out of your schemes."

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 12:18 PM
((Indeed, already here. Streets infact... And the latter... is up to you.))
He was much too far gone now, mumbling words of what sounded like a hymn. every so often a phrase would be more audible. Ah, full and glorious... Light of the... kind and Just... lord of... but he stopped as a faint glimmer of thought ran in his eyes. How I wish... was due to her...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 12:18 PM
The hand reposition themselves on the Table, Lillith should be able to feel breath on her ear. "Do these things work?" he whispers.

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 12:20 PM
The fiend shudders. Yes she had heard him, that didn't mean she believed him.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 12:27 PM
"Okay, then, believe what you want to believe, and I'll continue believing that if I had plans for you, I would tell you the wrong ones to get confused. Or tell you the right ones so that you think I'm telling the wrong ones. Or just hint at killing you and leave you to sit there in fear from me." The gloves relax, and it appears that he sat down again, judging by the small screech in the chair.

Akane still stares off to space, this time wondering how to avoid cookie hell. maybe all cookies go to hell. Maybe cookies are Evil.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 12:28 PM
(( ::blink:: Am I thinking of the right one? Who exactly is Teru talking about? ))

Placing her hands with their perfectly manicured nails on her hips, Lorelai shook her head.
"Really, now, you've completely shot for the stars, haven't you? This 'brother' of yours has really scrambled your brains, eh? I'm a bit jealous..."

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 12:38 PM
((The cute, innocent one... The only person who he actualy acknowladges relations to))

For just a second.. he had perfect clarity. No... that would be another you are thinking of... I prefer not to consort with him... No... this is nothing like that... I am sure you would know of it otherwise... And slowly, clarity fell back into the quagmire of thoughtlesness. He had been about to relate her to a sweet and sour candy but... he had lost that idea as well.

((For the record... sweettart))

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 12:39 PM
Lillith relaxes slightly and wraps her wings around herself.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 12:42 PM
(( Ah, I had been hoping so. Well, I think we'll have Lorelai meet him again. Afterall, Lust meeting Innocence is always fun :smallbiggrin: ))

Lorelai shook her head.
"I wasn't thinking of anyon, just noting how you appear. Who ever this person is, they clearly have you addled. Just wish I could rouse up a similar response." Frowning, she tossed her two braids behind her back.

Draken
2007-10-22, 12:44 PM
Draken glances briefly at the Trickster (or his gloves, whatever), and sighs under his helm.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 12:45 PM
The gloves fold themselves in prayer or thought. Knowing him, I'd say the latter.

Akane notices Lorelai, and wait patiently for her to be done. Her favorite kinky catgrrl is here.

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 12:52 PM
Person? When had he said this was a person's doing? Though he could vaguely recall it, it had been self inflicted... Sort of... but he wasn't going to tell her that... I think... you rouse up plenty of that on your own... I wonder... why I would be such... a prize... There was a sudden jolt, a deep wrending stab and he drew in a sharp breath. His eyes fluttered for just a moment before half closing with a dead shine to them. Terumitsu had fallen completely unconcious... but for what reason was as obvious as why he would have done so with a smile...

((I will see you all at 12:15... assuming anyone is up that late..Earlyer if work slows down))

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 12:58 PM
Lorelai backed away with an expression of disgust as Terumitsu went unconscious, hissing under her breath.
"And who fooled you into thinking you were a prize? Well, anymore, anyways. Temptation has found tastier ones to feed off of." While she spoke to herself, she smirked, turning around to see Akane.
"Oh, Regina.." She blinked a few times before smiling sweetly.
"I...you're alive."

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 01:23 PM
((Woo... in class posting... possibly only for a few days though...))
Apparently only blinking out for a moment, Terumitsu came back just a little bit. Though he had entirely missed those moments. His comment on a prize though, was a complete jest... He did have that vague feeling of something missed but it was pushed away with the return of the infernal skull drummer.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 01:26 PM
As Akane had seemed to deadtime, Lorelai turned on her heels, sighing. So, she was alone again.
So it was always.
Untill she noted Terumitsu stir again.
"Ah, so you're alright now?"

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 01:33 PM
Now that was a question for the ages. Had he ever been alright to begin with? But.. the 'drummer' was slowing down... if only in little bits... Not yet... The remander of the sentence was lost but it had likely something to do with grave injuries to somebody. Most likely ending up with one of them hanging from a noose made from their own small intestine. But again.. it had been a lost sentement. But... not all wrong at least.

sparkey477
2007-10-22, 01:36 PM
Sparkey walks in, and sits down at a table, his shadow wraping itself around him, and two bat like eys peering over his shoulder.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 01:36 PM
Lorelai shrugged, sitting some distance away from him.
"You know, I think its fun to be cruel to you. Probably because I'm making up for the normal level of cruelty people have for everyone else that I can't." She flicked her tail back and forth in irritation.
"So, nothing's wrong. I'm obviously not performing my duty."

sparkey477
2007-10-22, 01:42 PM
You like her, don't you? No. Heh, I've known you for six years, and you never seemed like the jealous type to me. I'm not jealous!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 01:44 PM
Akane approaches Lorelai. The gloves follow. "Hello, I haven't seen you in a long time."
"Probably because you haven't looked up in a long time."
"Quiet you, girl time."
The glove leave to go sit down across from Lillith again. Even though they aren't visible, she should feel they eyes peering into her soul.

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 01:47 PM
Obviously. But it makes me wonder... If this is your cruelty... What is it that you call your kindness... I have yet to feel the sting of either. Indeed... the rather potent 'sting' of the infernal percussionist in his head had rendered most everything secondary.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 01:50 PM
It could be said Lorelai's cruelty was lacking because she had not yet had practice in such things. But her attention was dragged away by Akane, and she had a look of surprise.
"Regina?"

Nicole appeared by Sparky and the bat-like eyes, looking for all the world like a normal teenager for once, no military clothing or anything of the like.
"Now, who is she teasing you over?"

sparkey477
2007-10-22, 01:54 PM
Lor- He presses his hand over a spot on his neck. Noth- OW! What was that for? ((deadtime))

Terumitsu
2007-10-22, 01:54 PM
And Terumitsu stopped again... this time due to the 'normal' reason given in the Town.. Maybe he would be lucky enough to have this gone by the time he returned to normal time

((Deadtime for real... again I will be back sooner if work permits.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 01:56 PM
"Call me..." "Akane" "Akane, I don't need your help. How have you been doing?"

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 02:02 PM
Lorelai's brow furrowed in confusion.
"Akane? Funny, you look exactly like her..."

Nicole rolled her eyes as the two deadtimed.
"First it was Hitomi, and now Lorelai. Sparky, I think you just like green hair." And she promptly disappeared again.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 02:05 PM
((Almost, she has straight blonde hair, no roots, and two brown eyes. As well as a distinct lack of kitty features.))

"I probably do." She smiles.

The Trickster just sighs, and goes back to leaning on Akane.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 02:08 PM
Finding her half empty bottle of milk, Lorelai sighs and shrugs it off. It didn't really matter much anyways.
"Well, a pleasure to meet you, Akane."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 02:14 PM
"It is. A pleasure to meet you as well."
"Hm... she doesn't seem too interested in you."
"Quiet, you, you meanie!"
"Well? What are you going to do, argue with me all day?"
"Hm... How are things, Lorelai?"

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 02:15 PM
A woman enters the tavern. (See avatar).
She has a frown on her face as she enters... something obviously displeases her.
Trueseeing will reveal that there is something up with the woman's shape, but won't reveal her true shape (or if this IS her true shape and there is something else that is the matter). It's less that she has blocked Trueseeing, and more that there is something more to it which Trueseeing wasn't made to show.
The vines on her seem entirely alive, somehow parted from their roots, and thriving. In contrast, the wooden circlet around her head is very much dead. The sapphire held there gleams with bright blue light, thought it is roughly cut.
Her green eyes seem almost like animal eyes- the eyes of a hunter. And yet her skin is smooth and unblemished, no scars, or signs of fighting.
She doesn't even seem dirty.

The woman- Chiyo- moves to a table, still frowning as she takes a seat.

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 02:19 PM
BB looks at his post count, yells with joy, appears, and gets his free drink.

(First Barbarian post here gets you a free drink.:smallbiggrin: )

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 02:21 PM
"Things are..." Lorelai would have responded, really, but the entrance of Chiyo caught her attention. There was something off about the woman, and it wasn't just that she was covered with vines and leaves. No, Lorelai's feline instincts implied something else was amiss with her.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 02:23 PM
"Hahaha..." Trickster laughs, he was right, the catgirl wasn't interested in Akane at all.

But Akane felt no joy of this. The big meanie Trickster could not be right all the time. She slumped in her chair.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 02:26 PM
Chiyo waves over Cosmo and quietly orders a drink before waving him off again.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 02:29 PM
Lorelai let her attention on Chiyo fade back to Akane.
"Anyways, things are alright. I'm not sure how you know my name, but I suppose its doesn't matter. Not in this town, anyways. Hitomi's off being romantic at the moment and I'm left to my own devices."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 02:31 PM
Akane sighs at the thought of Hitomi.
"Yeah, too bad that'll never be. Well, Lorelai, since you didn't get it the first time, this is Regina in a way, and not in others. She's fractured."

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 02:35 PM
Chiyo lets her awareness sink out across the tavern, through the wood it is made of, across the chairs and furniture.
A psion or the like (possibly the Trickster) would find that most of the tavern is filled with her sentience and she was observing everything she could.

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 02:39 PM
Ladrimme walks in.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 02:40 PM
"Oh." Contemplating how or how not Akane was Regina was a bit much for Lorelai and so she turned to other points of the conversation.
"What do you mean 'never be'? For her usualy dislike of men, I think this relationship is going well enough."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 02:40 PM
The Trickster floats over to her, and the disembodied gloves go for a bowing motion.
"Hello, how are you today." Please not be one of those naked hippies that try to blow up Trog's every so often.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 02:45 PM
Please not be one of those naked hippies that try to blow up Trog's every so often.
((:smallbiggrin:
But Star is so fun! :smalltongue:))

Chiyo's eyes focus on the Trickster.
I am doing well enough. What do you need?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 02:48 PM
Akane realizes that The Trickster took off, he probably won't do harm unless he leaves the Tavern. She sits there watching him.

"It is a pleasure of your company I ask for, a name, a moment, and a few words."

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 02:54 PM
Chiyo straightens herself slowly, going fully upright.
For a split second her pupils seem to contract and grow in height to look like those of snake...
You may call me Chiyo.
Cosmo brings back a Xorn Zinfandel, which Chiyo takes gracefully.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 02:58 PM
(undeadtime)
"Huh...what was I doing?"
Pandaren wakes up and looks around, wondering why he fell asleep in the middle of something.

edit:(Bookboy, Joe's looking for you for some reason)

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:03 PM
"Hello, Chiyo, I am the Trickster, though no one believes me when I say that. Ironic, isn't it?"

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 03:04 PM
(Who?)

(Filler.)

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 03:04 PM
I don't know if it is or isn't... I've never met you before.
She pours a glass of her wine and sips from it.
Why don't they believe you?

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:06 PM
(Joe "kickass"/richard)
Pandaren sits back and looks around some more.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:06 PM
"Well, you can't believe a Trickster, can you?"

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 03:09 PM
Chiyo chuckles a little.
So either you're tricking me into thinking you're a trickster, or being honest about being a trickster... I'm not sure which one is worse.
Her eyes narrow a tiny bit, but not in a suspicious manner, merely thoughtful.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:12 PM
"Exactly, It's a paradox, and one of many. Am I a diviner that tells you not to believe him, then tells you the truth so you don't think it's going to happen?" He laughs, "In that case, lying or speaking honestly, it comes to the same conclusion."

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:13 PM
Moose comes out of deadtime and looks around.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 03:17 PM
That I should come to my own conclusions and watch out for you. Yes, I agree.
Chiyo smirks and sips her drink as she looks around the tavern.
Moose might notice the extremely scantily clad woman (IE, dressed in vines)... kinda hard to miss.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 03:19 PM
Mikale comes out of deadtime and out of the plane of Ice. "Well, thats that."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:19 PM
"Ah, you are wiser than most around here, usually i have to spell out my thoughts rather than ramble on cryptically." He says, "Maybe the bagel does need more cream cheese." and winks.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:20 PM
After about half a minute of well, looking around, he pulls out a small hand mirror and starts examining specific things more closey.

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:20 PM
Moose does indeed notice. Doesn't mean he cares. :smalltongue: Moose orders some food, and looks around for Shade, wondering where he went.

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 03:22 PM
Ladrimme eyes Moose. She's clearly sizing him up.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 03:23 PM
Chiyo chuckles softly to herself.
So besides ramble cryptically, what do you do here?

Shade seems to have found a place to meditate in the rafters.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 03:24 PM
Lori orders another cup of coffee just to show she's there.

In fact, almost all of AK's charachters are. Feel free to talk with any of them really.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:27 PM
"Me, I just float around trying to figure out how to make everyone's day a bit better and a bit worse. You know, stir it up a bit."

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:28 PM
Moose notices Shade meditating, and decides to leave him be. He notices Lori got her ring back and smiles, turning back to his food. He also notices Ladrimme sizing him up. He decides to contact her telepathically. Ahem...

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:28 PM
Pandaren pulls out a Coffin Nail, yawning due to the boringness of the day. He lights it with a little magic and inhales.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 03:29 PM
Mikale reaches into his coat and pulls out a bit of wool. "Umm... taccota en fugue." The bit of wool dissappears and a low volume song can be heard from the vampire who walks to the fire and plops down in front of it.

Vhaidara
Out.
The word is quite definite, and Moose should feel like he has been quite literally flushed out of her mind.

sparkey477
Sparkey and Elena undeadtime. What was that for?! Covering my mouth.

Xssar
2007-10-22, 03:30 PM
Unnoticed to most, a small, furtive boy enters the tavern. He is poor - or so his ragged clothing and lack of shoes implies. Oddly, he has a pair of newly brought gloves on, made of dark leather. In his covered hands, he's carrying a wooden casket, unremarkable and plain.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x173/Xssar/MalysNormal.png

He's holding it as though it were about to explode, however.

The child scans the tavern with wide eyes, and, seeing that no-one is looking at him, slides the box carefully onto the nearest table and swiftly leaves again, breaking into a sprint once outside.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 03:31 PM
Lorelai is still pretty much just sitting there, having watched the conversation between Chiyo and the Trickster.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:31 PM
Pandaren tosses the Coffin Nail, he stands up, and walks straight to the stage in the middle of the room

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 03:32 PM
A little bit of chaos is always nice, though one needs balance.
Chiyo's eyes do that strange flick to snake eye pupils again.
She looks over at the box curiously.

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:32 PM
Moose shrugs as she does so, and decides to walk over. Care to explain why you were sizing me up like an assassination target?

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 03:34 PM
Care to explain why you invaded my mind so rudely?
Her voice is cool, with a slight hint of a smile in it. Moose may not notice it.

(Raptorans love debate. Too bad for her, I suck at it. Emotion part, good. Balancing it with facts, not so much.)

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:36 PM
I didn't invade your mind, I simply decided to speak with you via telepathy. Very large difference. Now, if I tried to force my way into your memory banks, or private thoughts, then I would be invading your mind.

Xssar
2007-10-22, 03:38 PM
The box just sits there, like only a box can.

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 03:39 PM
You still formed a link to my thoughts. It is usually the first step in such a process.

(E takes a more direct route. No, Moose can't take that route unless he's been injected with mind flayer DNA.)

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:40 PM
Regardless, that was my not my intention. I just wanted to know why you were sizing me up in the way you were. That's all.

Pandaren
As he pulls himself on turns, making sure everybody in teh tavern can here him.
"I'm bored, who wants to fight!?! No magic, free-for-all."

((What a boxy..box.))

Admiral_Kelly
Lori looks around and spots the half-naked druid Chiyo. She frowns. "Hey, you can't be wearing that in public!" She shouts at her.

sparkey477
2007-10-22, 03:41 PM
Can we leave? The garlic is starting to get to me.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:41 PM
"No magic? I'm in." Says the Trickster, knowing full well, that being incorporeal means he can't be damaged by anything but magic.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:42 PM
That doesn't mean no magic weapons.

Edit:
((V thats kinda......O.O))

((and his names Pandaren.))

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 03:43 PM
I was seeing if you looked like someone that could handle an inteligent convesation.
She considers firing a crossbow bolt into LeoMan's character, but refrains.

(AK, I have a magnifier on this computer. She's covered, but barely.)

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 03:43 PM
Chiyo looks over at Lori and smirks.
My apologies- I suppose I should just take it off then?

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:44 PM
Well, in my opinion, I am. But, ask anyone else, and they'll simply say the opposite. I'm used to generally being disliked because of certain actions I've taken in the past.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 03:46 PM
Lorelai couldn't help but laugh at the woman's response and sat back, watching with interest.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 03:47 PM
"No! I mean, I'm saying you should go home and cover up a bit. Or if you have more clothes available you should go upstairs and change now. It isn't proper to be wearing such garments around here- or safe for that matter."

Rex Idiotarum
What part of
no magic weapons. is so hard to understand?

"Yes, take them off, show her that you can be freer." Trickster goads, in the "Emperor Palpatine Voice".

borninbones
Mikale looks over at the box. He concentrates for a moment ((detect magic))

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 03:48 PM
Lillith wakes up, if only for a few moments.

sparkey477
2007-10-22, 03:49 PM
Elena notices Sparkey staring at the Druid, and glares at him. Thats it, we're leaveing. Shadow Jump! the two dissapear into the shadows.

AmberVael
Hmm... no, I'm comfortable like this. You should try this style, really. The cool air feels wonderful.
Chiyo sips her wine.

blackout
Moose smiles, and notices Lillith has woken up. Well, pleasure speaking with you. My wife appears to have woken up. Moose walks over to Lillith. Hey, hun.

Vhaidara
Well then, it looks like I should be able to find some excitement here.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:50 PM
Pandaren sits there whistling.....waiting.

Xssar
The box has magic. Oh yeah, lots of magic. So much magic, it's near impossible to fathom what all the magic is or its purpose.

Artemis97
She looks up at Moose. "I'm sorry I was angry with you the other day."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 03:51 PM
"Hm... Lori, maybe you should try living a freer life." The disembodied gloves say to her.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 03:54 PM
"Well now theres a big 'do not touch' sign if I ever saw one." Mikale decidedly goes back to watching the fire. "Well, since the spell is still active," he scans the rest of the room.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:54 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/Pandaren_photos/thnote.gifhttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/Pandaren_photos/thnote.gifhttp://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/Pandaren_photos/Music_0361.gif

blackout
2007-10-22, 03:55 PM
It's alright, Lil. Personally, I'm a little guilty. I'm not surprised that you were mad...BUT, on the upside, I did something rather good yesterday. Moose smiles.

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 03:56 PM
*a portal opens in a flash of fire*
*Mina pokes her head through*
Mina: ummm...hi? I'm kinda new..do I really have to refer to myself in 3rd person? do I have to post my data here? I'm confuzzled...*shivers* okay, this had better be the right thread...*starts singing* LAlalaLAAAAAA

okay...and 1...2...3...4
rip me in two why don't ya?
leave my heart unwhole
just pretend I'm nothin
and leave me!
alone....

Just what I wanted
alone....
without you
alone....
you took it all from me
alone....
alone....
without you...

you gave me hope, pretended it was love, and took it away...
away....
from all of your love
away....
gotta get somewhere!
away....
from here!
away....
away....
from you!

I've only got one shred left...
of hope...
with me...
forever...
without you!

I may be alone...
but I don't care....
because,
I'm here alone....
without you...
I'm here alone....
without you...
I'm here alone....
without you...
I'm here alone without you!!!!!

Keep your false heart away from me,
quit disguising it!
from me...
quit hidin the real one
from me...
keep your lips away!
from me...

stop sayin me me me!!!!
I'm gettin tired of it
It shows me I picked a self centered lyin no-good unfair boy
over all thoose men...
and this is how you treat me?!
over all thoose men...
I'm endin this here!

I don't wanna see you
forever...
I don't wanna be with you
forever...
I don't wanna think of you
forever...
but I do...
so I'll stop
forever...
for you...

I left you alone...
I wanted away from you...
but how can i pick you over all those men only to break my very own heart?!
I'M DOING THIS ALL FOR YOU! ! !
alone...
away...
Forever without you
from me...
all those men...
for you...
Is it love?
Is it love...
I hope it is.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 03:56 PM
Lori puts a hand over her chest. "Me? Dress like that? Listen, I suggest you stop this now before some male pigs think you are 'open for business'." It should be noted that Lori is attempting to cast a Suggestion spell by saying this.

It should also be noted that this attempt will fail for reasons not to do with Chiyo.

LordVader
2007-10-22, 03:58 PM
((BunnyBoo, please spoiler that song.))

Kaleth looks at the new arrivals, mentally groaning as he sees the druid. He remembers what happened with the last one here.

Vhaidara
Ladrimme shrugs and walks out. As she opens the door, several pigs runs in.

Artemis97
Lillith raises an eyebrow. "Oh? What did you do?" She then slips into deadtime, but will probably hear his reply anyways.

AmberVael
Chiyo just smiles at Lori.
If they are so incorrect in their thinking, they'll find out soon enough.
It's unfortunate that you're so uncomfortable with your body. It's really not so hideous- don't be ashamed of it.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 03:59 PM
(min deadtime, about 15 min)
Pandaren stops whistling and collapses on the stage snoring.

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 03:59 PM
((BunnyBoo, please spoiler that song.))

Kaleth looks at the new arrivals, mentally groaning as he sees the druid. He remembers what happened with the last one here.

((I have yet to know what one is...))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 04:00 PM
The Trickster Claps, what else can a floating pair of hands do?

"Maybe, Miss Preachy, one should learn to live on both sides of the fence before they judge either one of them. She's comfortable, she looks like she can handle herself, and you really have no right to tell her what to do, am I right? Now, sit down, we were having a nice conversation here."

borninbones
Mikale pays attention to the song and claps for Mina. "Very nice." He dismisses the spell he had still running. He looks over at Lori, because he had detect magic running when she cast the spell.

Xssar
And so, the box reverts to looking normal. Inconspicuous. Ordinary. Unremarkable.

blackout
2007-10-22, 04:01 PM
Moose points at the Drow from yesterday, still smiling. See that Drow? Made his personality do a 180. He's practically a saint now.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 04:01 PM
((I have yet to know what one is...))

(( put the stuff inside this [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] without all the spaces ))

LordVader
2007-10-22, 04:02 PM
Kaleth makes a chuckling sound at Chiyo's last comment.

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 04:02 PM
(( put the stuff inside this [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] without all the spaces ))

((thanks.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 04:03 PM

Stuff
How hard is it to do the thing?

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 04:04 PM
Unggoy undeadtimes.

The Geomancer
2007-10-22, 04:05 PM
David looks around for something to assuage his boredom.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 04:09 PM
Chiyo just smiles at Lori.
If they are so incorrect in their thinking, they'll find out soon enough.
It's unfortunate that you're so uncomfortable with your body. It's really not so hideous- don't be ashamed of it."I am not ashamed of my own body; but I know better than to step into a tavern wearing less clothing than I'd have wearing underwear. I understand you may be a druid with different understandings but you should be more careful of how you present yourself."

borninbones
2007-10-22, 04:09 PM
Mikale waives to David. "Hey David." Mikale is sitting in a chair in front of the fire. The ghost sound spell expires.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 04:12 PM
((nvm undeadtime))
Pandaren wakes up and clutches his head, he stands back up and looks around, wondering if anybody'll take him up on his challenge.

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 04:12 PM
David looks around for something to assuage his boredom.

*mina starts doing her snowflake dance*

*first a huge piece of ice shaped like a snowflake spreads on the floor*
Mina: if you fear fire, run.
*magically lit fires glow on every corner, and along the edge*
*mina spins and steps on each fire over and over until they go out*

Mina: hehehe..I'd like to see somebody beat that! *puffs out her chest*

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 04:15 PM
Oh, I'm afraid you've misunderstood. I'm no druid.
And neither am I foolish...
Now, little girl, go along and deny your own feelings. You know why you really take offense to my dress- or lack thereof.
Chiyo smiles sweetly.
Or maybe society has deluded you just that much...

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 04:17 PM
Oh, I'm afraid you've misunderstood. I'm no druid.
And neither am I foolish...
Now, little girl, go along and deny your own feelings. You know why you really take offense to my dress- or lack thereof.
Chiyo smiles sweetly.
Or maybe society has deluded you just that much...

((eeeh?! are u talkin' teh me?
I have a handmade one meself...but I can't get the darned thing to show.))

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 04:19 PM
(Tip: To bunnyboo:most people tend to color dialouge or at least italizice it.)

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 04:20 PM
(tip to bunny:most people tend to color dialouge or at least italiziceit)

(( (..) thanks...))

The Geomancer
2007-10-22, 04:21 PM
David walks over to Mikale. "I never got a chance to by that painting of yours." He says. "I'll give you 500gp for it."

((Mikale better be prepared to bargain =D))

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 04:21 PM
((No, I was talking to AK's character, Lori))
((*gets a really evil idea...*))

BunnyBoo564403
2007-10-22, 04:23 PM
((No, I was talking to AK's character, Lori))
((*gets a really evil idea...*))

Mina: EVIL?! ooohhh!!!! oooh! I wanna help!!!!!

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 04:28 PM
Pandaren starts whistling a rendition of Oh Danny Boy.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 04:32 PM
((Another thing; text in double (and sometimes single) braces is Out-of-Context. So anything posted ((like this)) is not happening in the actual roleplay.))

The elven woman answers "I'm telling you this because you are indecent; this has nothing to do with me."

borninbones
2007-10-22, 04:35 PM
Mikale takes the 500gp. "Oh, that's fine. Thanks. I almost spaced it entirely."

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 04:39 PM
Chiyo smiles at Lori.
If you say so.
She taps her foot on the ground, then smiles more as she tries to swiftly rot Lori's clothing into a little heap that certainly won't cover her.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 04:42 PM
"Screw it"
Pandaren jumps off the stage and heads back to his old table, grumbling somethign about stupid humans and their cowardice.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 04:45 PM
"I mean, I'd take off all my clothes, but then you wouldn't have anything to look at when I talked to you."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 04:46 PM
Lori watches wide-eyed as her clothes whither away into something scantier than what Chiyo is wearing (if possible). She tries to cover herself with her arms. A bunch of NPC point and jeer at her reaction. She hides behind Chiyo, for no other reason except that she is closest. "I can't go about looking like this!"

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 04:49 PM
JR appears, and seems to have a lot of fire in front of him.
Anyone need something made?

Rex Idiotarum
The trickster whistles, "Lookin' good there! Might inspire me to draw fanart." Mocking the nerdy compulsion to draw scantily clad elfs that his player so often feels.

"Already on it!"

AmberVael
Chiyo looks amused.
If you were comfortable with yourself you could.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 04:50 PM
Pandaren ignores the commotion. Except for his two copper.
"Bloody humans"
He is bit, well slightly speciesist.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 04:50 PM
Mikale takes out a frame with a blank canvas and a small bucket of paint. After opening the can, he takes out a brush and procedes to paint the picture. Anyone watching will see that he is more covering the canvas then actually painting. The paint looks like clear paint.

EDIT: He is NOT paying attention to Lori

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 04:54 PM
Lori blushes in embarrassment by all the looks and jeers she is getting. "I am comfortable with myself! I'm just not comfortable exposing myself!"

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 04:55 PM
Unggoy glares at JR.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 04:57 PM
Then you're not comfortable with yourself. You don't see a deer hiding itself like all of you people do, do you?
Chiyo crosses her arms.

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 04:57 PM
And is ignored.
Alright, I think I've heard of you when E was telling me about that whiny drow. Lori, right? Want a hand? I'm bored and can make just about anything that isn't magic with this.
The flame curls, and seems to be pulsing like a purring kitten.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-10-22, 05:04 PM
And...Ba'al explodes out of deadtime. "How many drinks now? Twenty? Thirty? Ah crap..." He sighs and checks the wallet he stole...Yeah, that NPC was fairly rich, he still has enough for a few more drinks. "Keep 'em coming, Cosmo."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 05:05 PM
"Listen, I am comfortable with myself. It's just that- that-" She tries to think of the right argument as to why people should not freely expose themselves but is unable to because of her current predicament. She turns to JR, although still hides behind Chiyo. "Yes, my name is Lori. And I never knew Raril to whine. I need a new set of clothes."

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 05:09 PM
Trust me. One moment.
JR twirls the flames. They form into a beautifully made fire red dress, exactly Lori's size, and change into firesilk.

(Same as silk, but much stronger and makes the wearer immune to fire and intense heat.)

borninbones
Mikale finishes painting and puts the paint and brush away. Focusing on the painting, the well dressed man starts putting magic into the painting. The canvas almost takes a life of its own as it becomes colorful spins and coalations. His hands come together as if there was a rope coming out of the painting. Mikale pulls away from the painting, his eyes closed. Mikale lets go of the rope and the painting takes a redish blob shape.

AmberVael
It's just that society has taught you not to be. Don't be worried, I understand.
Chiyo stands and goes over to the bar to get a refill, smirking as she purposefully reveals Lori and leaves her without anyone to hide behind.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 05:10 PM
"Woo! Nudest colony!"

Gnrlshrimp
2007-10-22, 05:14 PM
"Okay...I have a serious drinking problem." Ba'al sighs, handing Cosmo the whole wallet. "They're all too weak, you need to get some stronger drinks!"

borninbones
2007-10-22, 05:14 PM
At the Tricksters comment, Mikale loses all types of concentration. The reddish orange blob remains just that. Mikale looks out from behind the campus looking a little peturbed.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 05:18 PM
Lori puts her down and to the side when Chiyo leaves her fully exposed to everyone. She takes the dress JR just made for her. "I also need some undergarments." She says to him; her own having also been affected by Chiyo's spell.

Vhaidara
2007-10-22, 05:21 PM
JR summons up more fire and shapes it appropriately.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:22 PM
Chiyo fills her glass and goes to sit near Lori again.
You do look cute by the way- especially when you blush.
She winks.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:22 PM
Moose just frowns as the entire thing happens, but says nothing. It wasn't any of his business, but this pro-nature woman might be trouble. I'll have to watch my back around her. Moose walks over to Lori and the woman dressed in vines. Hey, Lori.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 05:27 PM
Mikale goes back to the painting and finishes creating a beautiful waterfall of fire going through a black cavern. "There, all done." ((deadtime 1hr))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-10-22, 05:28 PM
She frowns at her flirting. "I'm sorry; I don't do that. And I'm engaged." She shows her the ring on her finger. She takes the clothes JR made her with a thank you and quickly runs for up the stair to the second floor.

Gnrlshrimp
2007-10-22, 05:29 PM
Ba'al looks round, his eyes drawn to Mikale's painting. He walks over to get a closer look at it. "That's...impresive."

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:31 PM
Chiyo smirks and seems not to care, really.
She sips her wine and looks around.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:31 PM
Moose shrugs when Lori goes upstairs, and turns to Chiyo. So...welcome to Town, enjoy your stay.

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 05:33 PM
Unggoy stirs itself awake again.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:34 PM
Assuming Unggoy is on his shoulders, Moose scratches the symbiote behind the ears. Hey, Unggoy. How was your nap?

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:35 PM
Thank you.
Chiyo tilts her head in acknowledgment.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:36 PM
It should be noted that Moose's eyes stay firmly fixed on Chiyo's face, and that they don't wander at all. So, what are you? Fae? Druid?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 05:38 PM
"Well, now, where were we before she interrupted us. You don't happen to be one of those, 'Technology is a sin against nature, and therefor it all must be destroyed,' types, are you?" I like Star as well, but her views of blow everything up gets on my characters nerves.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:39 PM
Chiyo's pupils do that strange flick to snake eyes again...
I am a guardian of nature.
Chiyo glances at the Trickster, but doesn't reply to that question.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:40 PM
So...Druid?

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 05:40 PM
Lorelai returned from her unannounced deadtime with a yawn, and glanced around curiously.
"Did I miss anything?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 05:42 PM
"This lady destroyed another lady's clothing. Funny... and quite sad."

"Hm?" He says, pressing the question again.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:43 PM
Chiyo seems frustrated- not at Moose, but at something else.
I don't know how to explain it. I'm not fey- but neither was I trained to this role.

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 05:44 PM
"Great, but now I'm hungry."

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:44 PM
So, kind of like a sorceror, you were born with the powers, but never actually recieved training to use them. Moose scratches the symbiote behind the head again, deciding to send him a little bit of psionic power.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:46 PM
That is a better comparison than most, yes.
Chiyo seems to be steadfastly ignoring the Trickster's question- not him in general, just the question.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 05:47 PM
"Great, now would you at least give us warning if you were about to do something... 'dramatic'?"

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 05:49 PM
Moose will find that rather difficult, unless he has some power that allows him to transfer psionic abilities.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:49 PM
Yes, that would actually be kind of nice. Too many simple meetings and generally alot of meals have been ruined because someone pulled a 'dramatic' move and screwed up everyone else. And, it's basically just telepathy being used to convey knowledge of how to make a certain power work. Nothing fancy.

QueenOfMemnoch
2007-10-22, 05:50 PM
Lorelai raised an eyebrow curiously.
"Some woman lost her clothes, and I wasn't awake to see it?"

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:51 PM
Chiyo chuckles.
I'll try to keep things peaceful... except if that girl decides to taunt my choice of clothing again.

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:51 PM
So...are you against technology, or some such?

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 05:53 PM
"Thanks. I'll be off in the forest if you need me."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 05:54 PM
"That part doesn't matter, what matters is what she plans on doing about it."

blackout
2007-10-22, 05:55 PM
Whoa, where are you going, Unggoy? I forgot to tell ya, the house has been built.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 05:57 PM
Chiyo decides to come clean, sighing.
In a way. I am not against the idea of technology... but sometimes it tips the balance and natural order one way or the other. It may not be the true problem, but is often a tool in unbalancing things and helping to cause it.
There are many who are aware of such things, and take care that their actions don't harm things, but others... well, some are careless, or without any empathy at all.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-22, 05:59 PM
Shas randomly interrupts the conversation, as he is prone to do "Hey folks, have you considered what would happen if everybody in the world suddenly went colourblind? Weird, eh?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 06:00 PM
"Do you plan on punishing the whole for the actions of some or even a majority of which?"

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 06:01 PM
"Hunting."

The symbiote jumps off his shoulder (now that I think about it, he deadtimed on Lillith's shoulder, but meh), becoming a dire bear.

"I'm very hungry."

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 06:03 PM
I plan on doing whatever is necessary to regain balance. I can't say what that will be until I see what problems there may be.
Chiyo shrugs.

blackout
2007-10-22, 06:03 PM
OK, have fun, man. Moose waves at the symbiote. Turning back to Chiyo and the Trickster, Moose begins polishing his rifle. I prefer technology to the natural order. I disagree with her views, but I accept the fact that she has them. Just don't go trying to change everyone's minds about their opinion on this kind of thing, and everything will go fine.

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 06:06 PM
The bear clears its throat. "Thanks." It heads out the door, shrinking to fit through.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 06:10 PM
"No, Moose, I believe she should try to change people's opinions about things; some do need their opinions changed. What I ask is that she not force someone to do something they'd rather not." The Trickster says, "Like stripping in public."

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 06:10 PM
But again, technology doesn't in itself distort the natural order. Those that say so- including some druids, are often a bit... crazy.
Chiyo shakes her head.
I do dislike that technology promotes the survival of some that should die on their own, or aids the laziness of creatures that should be honed on grindstone of a race for survival. The sentient races as a whole have thrived and perhaps thrived too much- it's disrupting the world as it was, and its cycle.
She smirks at the Trickster's comment.
She deserved it.

blackout
2007-10-22, 06:14 PM
Bah. Nature gave people like humans sentience. Their just using what nature gave them: Intelligence. Their using nature's gifts to their advantage.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 06:15 PM
"Hey, lethargy is a goal some people work hard for."

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 06:15 PM
Pandaren blinks his eyes and shakes his head, realizing he just kinda zoned off for almost an hour.

LordVader
2007-10-22, 06:16 PM
I wonder if I can think of a suitably appropriate trick for her. Hmmmm...

Kaleth muses, resting his head-area on a caped forearm.

AmberVael
2007-10-22, 06:17 PM
Think as you wish.
She stands gracefully.
I need some time outside. Perhaps we'll speak later.
Chiyo leaves the tavern.

Shas aia Toriia
"Sure, fine, ignore me. It's not like I really cared. . ."

"Well, maybe a bit." Shas exits the conversation and sits in a corner, very upset.

blackout
Moose shrugs, and goes back to his drink.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 06:30 PM
"Hm... if the whole world went colorblind. That leads to a debate, Is the physical world ontologically dependent upon perceivers? Do colors only exist because we say they do?"

borninbones
2007-10-22, 06:30 PM
Mikale undeadtimes and looks at Ba'al. "Thanks, its the River of Pain in Hades." He is referring to the painting he did about ((1 realtime ago)).

KerfuffleMach2
2007-10-22, 06:32 PM
At this moment, KerfuffleMach2 curses plots, seeing as all four of his characters are involved in one at this moment, and nobody from those plots is on/posting.

Osnagard
2007-10-22, 06:34 PM
A completely random, never to be seen again aside form tonight Gecko appears with a pop in the middle of the tavern.

I Exist! Jubulation!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-10-22, 06:35 PM
"Well, as a Solipcist, I could debate that."

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 06:43 PM
Blue walks into the tavern, as he does he notices and points at the gecko.
"Holy **** a talking gecko!"

borninbones
2007-10-22, 06:44 PM
Icicle (the dagger at mikale's waist) will pipe up, "Holy shamoly, a talking gecko! "

Osnagard
2007-10-22, 06:44 PM
The gecko licks it's eye.

I don't jsut talk, I sell insurance too.

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 06:47 PM
Blue walks up to the Gecko, after a couple seconds of staring, he pokes it.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 06:48 PM
"Oh cool. I sell ice."

Osnagard
2007-10-22, 06:48 PM
Upon being poked the Gecko screams, Assault! Assault! I'll sue!

LordVader
2007-10-22, 06:49 PM
Kaleth's right "arm" pulses with light for a moment, then a stream of fire shoots out, shattering a window in Trog's.

He then looks around.

"What? I'm bored."

Gnrlshrimp
2007-10-22, 06:50 PM
"Hades...Well, it's a nice picture, but a bit lifeless." He pops a ball of fire into his hand. "I could make it an actual waterfall of fire, without damaging the painting..."

Pandaren
2007-10-22, 06:52 PM
"It's a frikin talking animal!!!! Burn it!!!!"
upon yelling this Pandaren turns his head and notices Blue.

"Why....you little...."
Pandaren jumps off his chair and runs to Blue.

Therarde
2007-10-22, 06:53 PM
The Hacker comes out of deadtime. He begins typing, as is common for him. What's not common is that he's not typing on anything.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 06:54 PM
((the painting is a magical illusion of an actual waterfall, sorry in a very far back post, I described how my paintings "stick out"))

"Umm. Thanks, lets see how it works. Worse comes to worse, I need to make a new painting." Mikale steps away from the painting

"At least it isn't me poking you." The dagger floats over to the gecko. "But I will witness for you. "

Osnagard
2007-10-22, 06:56 PM
The gecko waddles over to the dagger ((this is gettin gout of hand hahaha))

Would you like some tea and a biscut?

blackout
2007-10-22, 06:58 PM
Moose looks around, bored.

Pandaren
Blue's attention is totally diverted form the Gecko as a normally friendly Pandaren jumps on top of him, viciously beating him to a pulp.

Rex Idiotarum
"I can't eat any tea and a biscuits. But I have good news." The Trickster says, "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by threatening my agent with a golf club.":smallsmile:

borninbones
2007-10-22, 07:00 PM
Icicle stabs herself into the floor near the gecko. ((way out of hand, but who cares?)) "Tea and biscuits sound wonderful."

Gnrlshrimp
2007-10-22, 07:02 PM
Ba'al grins and throws the fireball straight at the waterfall. If everything goes according to plan, the fire will...well...fall down the waterfall, disappearing at the bottom, reappearing at the top, and the painting itself should not burn.

Osnagard
2007-10-22, 07:04 PM
((Physics cares, daggers can't drik tea *meow-death* but I agree, no one so long as it's fun :D ))

Sounds like the insurance agent needed some insurance... you'd think they'd know better.

Tea and biscuits appear in front of everyone.

Bon foody eatiness

Therarde
2007-10-22, 07:04 PM
Therarde walks in the door. He looks around half-interestedly at the patrons, and walks over to the bar, ordering a drink.

blackout
2007-10-22, 07:14 PM
Moose looks around, and decides to head over to the deadtimed Lillith, in case she woke up.

Osnagard
2007-10-22, 07:16 PM
Well I'm bored

The gecko says, hoping for a not-so-random encounter

borninbones
2007-10-22, 07:17 PM
Mikale marvels at the fire created by Ba'al. "Oh, very well done."

Icicle's pommel has a face engraved in it. Kind of like the dagger from The Shadow. (http://www.knight-ware.com/blades/united/uc820.gif) Icicle eats some of the biscuit. "Very nice."

KerfuffleMach2
2007-10-22, 07:19 PM
Just as the gecko complains of boredom, the doggy door opens and in walks a Chihuahua. With a wrapped burrito in its mouth.

Draken
2007-10-22, 07:21 PM
Indeed.

"I'm bored."

These words usually summon the wrath of the pixelated portal and drop in a Randon Encounter at the middle of the tavern.

But the pixelated portal and his lord, the pixelated knight are not present.

As such, the words summon something different.

Something vile born of the nightmares of a vegetarian necromancer.

A swarm of spear shaped orange objects fly throught the windows, invading the tavern, biting the peasants (NPCs) and draining their blood, the things soar the night sky, and upon seeing the light of this place, they cast a dark shadow over it, a foggy darkness that no common light seens to pierce.

borninbones
2007-10-22, 07:21 PM
"My name is Icicle. Whats your name?"