PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dra- no wait Tables

slexlollar89
2007-10-22, 01:38 PM
There is, in some book, a table detailing dragons (not just cromatic and metallic, but all) or some kind of half dragon abilities. All I know for sure s that the table shows Sp, breath weapons, and energy resists of all these dragons on a table. Does anyone know what book this elusive table (or one like it) is in?

Krrth
2007-10-22, 01:44 PM
There is, in some book, a table detailing dragons (not just cromatic and metallic, but all) or some kind of half dragon abilities. All I know for sure s that the table shows Sp, breath weapons, and energy resists of all these dragons on a table. Does anyone know what book this elusive table (or one like it) is in?

Most likley the Dracronomican. It had a whole table on the types of Half-dragons, including the half shadow dragon (does negative lvls!)

Threeshades
2007-10-22, 01:47 PM
Most likley the Dracronomican. It had a whole table on the types of Half-dragons, including the half shadow dragon (does negative lvls!)

I would guess the Draconomicon too.

Otherwise there is a list telling alignments, energy immunities and breath-energy types for all kinds of dragons in Races of the Dragon. That list is an addition for the half-dragon template so you can make half dragons of not only the core-dragons.

brian c
2007-10-22, 01:54 PM
I think that's in Races of the Dragon

Edit: What Threeshades said

slexlollar89
2007-10-22, 01:54 PM
Thanks, I have no idea why this was not the first place I looked... I need caffine...

Jack Mann
2007-10-22, 01:57 PM
Draconomicon, pg. 166.

why123
2007-11-07, 12:58 AM
I would guess the Draconomicon too.

Otherwise there is a list telling alignments, energy immunities and breath-energy types for all kinds of dragons in Races of the Dragon. That list is an addition for the half-dragon template so you can make half dragons of not only the core-dragons.

Lord Tataraus
2007-11-07, 09:44 AM
I have Draconomicon and I have yet to see such a table beyond the half-dragon table. Though how many dragons do you want?

Here is the list I made my self, but it only has the breath weapons (go ahead and see if I missed something):
{table=head]Dragon Variety|Breath Weapon
Amethyst|Line of Force
Battle|Cone of Sonic Energy
Black|Line of Acid
Blue|Line of Electricity
Brass|Line of Fire
Bronze|Line of Electricity
Chaos|Line of Random Energy
Chromium|Line of Solid Ice (Cold)
Cobalt|Line of Pulsating Magnetic Energy
Copper|Line of Acid
Corpse|Tearer Linnorm Cone of Paralysis
Crystal|Cone of Light
Dread Linnorm|Line of Cold and Line of Fire
Emerald|Cone of Sonic Energy
Ethereal|Cone of Force
Gold|Cone of Fire
Gray Linnorm|Cone of Acid
Green|Cone of Acid
Hellfire|Line of Hellfire (Fire and Profane)
Howling|Cone of Sonic Energy
Iron|Cone of Superheated Sparks (Fire and Electricity)
Nickel|Cone of Corrosive Gas (Acid)
Oceanus|Line of Electricity
Orange|Line of Explosive Saliva
Purple|Cone of Searing Energy (Force), Burst of Blinding Light, and Blade of Energy
Pyroclastic|Cone of Fire and Sonic Energy
Radiant|Line of Force
Red|Cone of Fire
Time|Line of Ravaging Time and Cone of Time Expulsion
Yellow|Cone of Salt
[/table]