PDA

View Full Version : Llama, Llama, Duck. (Game underway. Kill Ducks & Save Llamas)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Supagoof
2007-10-22, 03:00 PM
You've waited. And the time is finally here. Annoucing Llama, Llama, Duck - the crazy mixed up wacked out version of a Werewolf Game where everyone, EVERYONE! has a role. No random roller to decide your role either, as your narrators Atreyu and myself have based roles on, you guessed it, ALL 100 Llamatars!

The Ducks have had it. For too long now, they have been considered second rate to the Llamas, and the decided to do something about it. The 2 to 1 ratio must end! So they have disguised themselves as Llama’s, infiltrated the ranks, and now at night continue a killing spree….

First, you sign up, and pick a Llamatar! Do so when you sign up! First come, first serve

The Ranch
Removed for posting ease....

Which will get one of these roles

Ducks

{table]Role|Description Of Role
Alpha Duck|Alpha Duck. Knows Duck Masons and leader of Team Duck. Scries as Llama
Consort Duck|Like noble/consort in rebellion, this Duck is attached to The another duck. If the other duck dies, then so does this one.
Devil|Like the seer, this foul beast of the underworld can learn a role each night.
DracoLlama|Like the noble role in rebellion - This Llama has the draco-bobblellama attached to it. If he dies, so does the draco-bobblellama
Dragon Llama|Once every 4 nights, they can unleash a powerful breath weapon, killing their target.
Duck Mason (x3)|Llama is on team of Ducks set of kill others who are Llama's. (Masons for Ducks)
Emperors Thumb|Gets an extra finger for pointing from the use of thumb.
Frozen Llama|Will die if not on bandwagon for lynching.
Ghost Duck|Can hide from Scriers eyes. Results of scry returned as failed.
Howard, the Duck.|Similar to the day Baner, this Duck can protect someone each day by pointing at them.
I'll go first!|Duck who will give his life as sacrifice for another duck not to die. Wins if dead and team wins.
Incarnate|Similar to the Heiress, the Incarnate takes the role of devil when the devil is killed.
Creep|He has the power of Mesmerism. At night, he may influence the minds of one other llama and force them to vote as he wants them too. (The was the Enchanter ability in WW VII, but I don't think it was ever used.)
Last Duck Standing|Can not be lynched until all the other ducks are lynched.
Llumble Bee|Stings anyone who gets close to protect. Makes protector unable to protect the next night.
Mouse|Scries as villager to everyone except the cat.
Mummy|Banadges protect from one scry but not from any others. Scry results not returned until 2nd scry.
Feuder Duck| If the other Feuder duck is also chosen, then this duck and the other are Feuding. Winner if survives and opponent is dead. If the other feuder is not chosen then this duck will have pledged to protect a random duck, and if that duck dies then the this duck dies as well.
Owner|Master of the disturbing Llama. Directs his points and actions in the game.
Pirate Duck|Steals the items of any one person each night. ((Like potions or telescopes)
Promoter|Llama has affinity to be in the spotlight. As a promoter, can make any person's he chooses vote count twice.
Proof is in the jello.|Will know who the devil is. ((A way to confirm the identity of the devil to whomever the devil contacts.))
Rocky Horror|Will nullify one pointing per day due to distracting the player with his "charisma"
Sea what?|Similar to the fool, this Llama can scry nightly. Results returned at randomn.
Secret Agent|Is given the name of 1 Llama at the beginning of the game.
Snake Llama|Will die if on bandwagon for lynching
Wise Guy (x3)|Ducks who know other ducks. No leader to hide behind. Just a few ducks who know they are ducks.
Your Friend the Reaper| Pick one person every 5th day to die
Zombie| Already dead. Points count until rezzed.[/table]

Llamas

{table]Role|Description Of Role
Consort Llama|Like noble/consort in rebellion, this Llama is attached to The Masked Llama. If the Masked Llama dies, then so does this one.
Disturbing Llama|He starts the game with an owner that he must obey their commands.
Angel Llama|Llama has heavenly ability to point without pointing (by PMing the narrators.) in a post.
Chef Llama|Once every 3 days creates potion to give to someone to save themselves from being killed at night.
Proof is in the pudding|Will know who both Seer and Fool are, but not if they are seer or fool. ((A way to confirm the identity to whomever the seers/fools contact.))
Proof is in the pudding|Will know who both Seer and Fool are, but not if they are seer or fool. ((A way to confirm the identity to whomever the seers/fools contact.))
Baner|Can protect one person each night from a duck kill.
Creep|Can possess one person each night and control their point for the next day.
Friend of Friends|Is given the names of two Llama's at the beginning of the game, but not their roles.
Me, not you!|Llama will give his life as sacrifice for another Llama to not die. Wins if dead and team wins.
God of New Life|Person picks 1 player every 4th day to be rezzed.
Eggsactly Like You|Person must vote like the person above them.
Feuder|Llama is in feud with other Feuder Llama. Wins if survives game and kills the other feuder.
Top Reporter|Is given the inside scoop as to % of people on either side made the lynching possible. Will not know if Top or Rookie at the beginning of game.
Ghost Llama|Can hide from Scriers eyes. Results of scry returned as failed.
Fool|This Llama is high on fumes. Thinks he can figure out who the ducks are, but is hopelessly lost. Results at random for his painted over eye. Scries roles and sides.
Scryless Llama|Protect a person from being scried. Scry results are hazy and scrier knows scry has failed.
Sherllama Holmes|Can hunt for clues at night (We randomly assign clues to a number and have them PM us a number - we'll respond with the clue associated with a number.) Clues will give hints to side.
True Sight Llama|Once scried the seer and the fool know they are the seer and the fool. Until that time, even if one dies, they won't know for certain (role is not revealed upon death).
Invisible Llama|can attempt to sneak around at night and learn if someone is a Duck, but since he can be heard and smelled he's not quite as good as a Seer, but he's better than a Fool. He has an 80% chance of guaranteed accuracy.
Jester|Charismatic enthusiasm influences others. The jester's vote counts as 2 votes
Sky-Watcher|Can make a telescope every 3 Days. Telescope allows you to see side but not role and can be given to any player.
Good Guys|Knows the other good guys. No leader to hide behind, just a few llamas’ who know they are llama's.
Masked Llama|Like the noble role in rebellion - This Llama has the bobblellama attached to it. If he dies, so does the bobblellama
Llamachu|Hides in his Pokeball at night and cannot be attacked by the ducks
Mason (x3)|This Llama is familiar with the other Llama's in his circle of friends. (Mason)
Good Guys (x3)|Knows the other good guys. No leader to hide behind, just a few llama's who know they are llamas.
Seer|Can Scry one person at night to determine person’s role.
Heiress|Becomes the Seer if the Seer is killed
Baner|Can protect one person each night
Heir|If the Baner is killed, then the Heir becomes the Baner.
Alpha Llama|In legends of the past (Werewolf Classic I) he was the protector of a small village with a few chosen he could trust. He will be so in this game, as well. He knows the rest of the masonic order of llamas and scries as duck.
Justice|Points count as double when pointing at person who was involved with previous days lynching.
Cat|Can scry to find the mouse and only the mouse. All other scry as villager.
Invincible Llama|Protection for the first time he dies, but not the second.
El Lamino|Similar to the day Baner, this Llama can protect someone each day by pointing directly at them.
Rookie Reporter|Is given mixed % about who was responsible for the lynching. Reporter will not know if Top or Rookie
Pinata|This Llama wants a beating. Tries to convince other Llama's to lynch him. Wins if killed by lynching (does not end game.)
Puppy Love (x2)|Searches for other puppy love each night. Wins if they find them at least one day before other is killed. (Note: Game still continues despite both finding each other. Must survive one day after being found.)
Lampire|Already dead. Points will only count when rezzed. Has the ability once risen to nullify the effects of someone's role by biting them at night.
Pirate Llama|Steals the items of any one person each night. ((Like potions or telescopes)
Beast|Can take one other person down when killed in a performance induced moshing.
Day Baner|Can protect one person from a lynching per day.
Disguie Master|Can change any player to scry as Llama or Duck.
Game Over|Game ends if this Llama is killed.
Lover (x2)|If one lover dies then the other lover dies.
Follow the leader|Will die if not on bandwagon for lynching.
Emperors Thumb|Gets an extra finger for pointing.
The Avenger|This Llama can take one of those who killed him down when he dies. (Within 24 hours of death.)
Galliant Llama|Will die if on bandwagon for lynching
[/table]

Either! This team has different win conditions

Role|Description of Role|Winning Condition
Friendly Fire|Scries as same side of person who is scrying him.|Wins by surviving.
Undecided Masons (x3)|Group of masons who win if team survives despite whom else wins.|One team member must be living by games end
Llamatron|Can change himself into any llama (illusionist)|Wins if survives
Big prize|Since he's been eating pigs at a luau for such a long time, this llama will appear as opposite of whoever scries him|Wins if survives
The Unmasked Llama|Horrifying scry results in seer/devil/fool being blinded for 1 night if scried|Wins if survives
Shadow|Must avoid detection, traps, incrimination, and both sides|Winner if he survives the entire game, regardless of who else wins
Llamathrope|Can switch sides at night| Wins if on same side when winning condition is met.
Feuder Either | Wins game if other feuder is killed before game ends, regardless of who else wins.
Assasin Llama|Can kill at night|Wins if survives the game.
Careless Llama|Can protect one person each night. May not protect self. Wins by surviving game.

The game is set to begins in probably 2 weeks. We are seeking one more person to help keep track of this, since every player has a role, you can imagine the amount of PMs and work this will take.

Are we crazy? YES!
Are we insane? YES!
Will we do this anyway? YES!
Should you join? YES!

Llama. Llama. Duck - because you should know better then to pick up a duck in a dungeon. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbPDKHXWlLQ)

((Please note we may have some minor changing of names to avoid confusion between roles of llamas with pictures of llamas. Roles of llamas are assigned at random to pictures of llamas. For ease of or narrators, you agree to keep a picture of the llama of your choice in your sig for the duration of the game. All llamatars copyright Ceikatars Limited. Mis-use of any llamatar may results in expulsion from game. By Expulsion we mean a cold stabbity death with no legionary of protection to help you.))

PLAYERS! 65 signed up. 13 Still in the game.

Alarra - Killed Night 7. Was the Careless Baner
Almighty Salmon - Autolynched Day 13. Was a Wise Guy Llama
Andre Fairchild - Killed night 4. Was God of New Life Llama.
Androgial - Lynched Day 2. Was Feuder Llama.
Ariko
Banjo1985 - Killed night 3. Was Chef Llama.
bassetKing - Autolynched Day 5 - Invisible Llama
Beren One-Hand - Killed Night 10. Was Ghost Llama
Bookman - Autolynched. Was Galliant Llama.
Boomwolf - Autolynched day 13. Was the Me! Not You Llama
Captain Van Der Decken - Killed night 13. Was Ghost Duck.
Castaras - Lynched Day 11. Was Disguise Master.
Ceika - Taken down by the avenger Day 10. Was Last Duck Standing.
Crystall_Myr - Killed night 7. Was Follow the Leader.
Cult Of the Raven - Killed night 11. Was Feuder Llama.
CurlyKitGirl - Lynched. Was the Owner Llama.
Dallas Dakota
DarkCorax - Autolynched day 13. Was the Consort Llama.
DarkLightDragon - Lynched. Was the Llumble Bee.
Dr. Bath - Lynched day 14. Was the Angel Llama.
DragonPrime - Autolynched Day 3 - Top or Rookie Reporter
Evnafets
Exachix - Killed night 14. Was Vampire Llama.
Ezlo - Killed night 14. Was Scryless Llama.
Fleeing Coward - Killed Night 9. Was The Avenger Llama
Freshmeat - Killed Night 3. Was You're Friend the Reaper
Goblin Music - Autolynched. Was Frozen Llama.
Haruki-Kun
Hawkeye - Lynched day 13. Was the Mummy Llama.
Helgraf - Killed Night 5. Was Feuding Duck
HyramGraff - Autolynched Day 5. Was Illusionist Llama
Indurain - Lynched day 12. Was Justice Llama.
Jaykell - Autolynched Day 3 - Seer or Fool
Jontom Xire - Killed Night 3 - Seer or Fool
Kantur
Khalden - Killed night 2
LeoMan
Lizard Lord - Killed night 8. Was Llama Lover
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - Autolynched Day 5. Was Llamathrope
Lord Magtok - Autolynched day 13. Was the I'll Go First Llama.
Mountain Fairie - Killed night 12. Was Rocky Horror Llama.
Mustiado - Killed night 8. Was Llama Lover
North
Phantom Fox - Killed night 13. Was Either Feuder.
Pheonixinoehp - Killed night 11. Was Zombie Llama.
PirateMonk - Autolynched Day 5. Was Day Baner
Pwenet
Radikal Skippy - Lynched Day 3. Was Devil or Sea What Duck
Raelden - Lynched Day 4. Was Dragon Duck.
Raiser B1ade
Raistlin1040 - Oops! - Still Alive Killed Night 12. Was Detective Llama.
Raldor
Shadow - Lynched Day 8. Was Snake Llama & Devil Incarnate
Shas'aia Toriia - Autolynched. Was Alpha Llama.
Slaanesh - Lynched Day 10. Was Either Feuder
Smellie Hippie
Strategos - Autolynched. Was Alpha Duck.
Stu42 - Autolynched. Was the Creep Llama.
Sweet Rein - Killed Night 5. Was Sky Watcher
TheCrimsonMage - Killed Night 6. Was Secret Agent
Therarde - Autolynched Day 5. Was Emperor's Thumb Duck
Timberwolf - Killed night 8. Was Howard the Duck
Vespe Ratavo - Autolynched Day 3. Was Wise Guy (Duck Mason)
Zar Peter - Killed Day 2 by Assassin. Revived by God of New Life.
Zeb the Troll - Killed Night 9. Was Feuder Duck

77% Llamas, 8% Ducks, 15% Either are still alive.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-22, 03:04 PM
Im sooo in!

Also first wewt!

Llama as a zombie!! Llambie!! :smallamused: I'm so getting lynched for snagging this one.

Castaras
2007-10-22, 03:06 PM
I don't care I'm not supposed to be signing up for these games! IN!

Rock and Roll Llama for me please!

Edit: And The Llamathrope role might not work...would the Llamathrope find out who the other werewolves are when he switches? If so, he could create an instant win for the villagers.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-22, 03:13 PM
Roman Llama for me. It goes with my avvie.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-22, 03:32 PM
In!

Original Llama please :smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2007-10-22, 03:42 PM
I don't care I'm not supposed to be signing up for these games! IN!

Rock and Roll Llama for me please!

Edit: And The Llamathrope role might not work...would the Llamathrope find out who the other werewolves are when he switches? If so, he could create an instant win for the villagers.

The Llamathrope is not told the identities of any role. It just has the ability to switch sides. If scried, he scries as what he chooses that night (or the previous night if no PM is received by person with that role.). This role alone should mean you need to be careful who you trust in this game.

First post edited through the Salmon of Almightiness.

banjo1985
2007-10-22, 03:45 PM
Hehe I am in far too many games, but no matter, I just have to be in this!

Loch Ness Llama for me please!

Skippy
2007-10-22, 03:48 PM
In

Pikachu Llama please

Haruki-kun
2007-10-22, 03:48 PM
:smallsmile: OK, I have to join this.

I'll take the I choose you! Llama, if it's free.

@^: meanie :smalltongue:

Invisible Llama, then. :smallsmile:

Freshmeat
2007-10-22, 03:51 PM
In. This looks great.

Egyptian llama for me.

Kantur
2007-10-22, 03:53 PM
Hey, Banjo made it easy for me to choose :smallwink:

Scottish Llama for me please.

Reinboom
2007-10-22, 03:53 PM
"Yeah... that's disturbing." please :smallsmile:

Supagoof
2007-10-22, 03:58 PM
Updated through Kantur.

"Yeah... that's disturbing." please :smallsmile:

Sorry SweetRein. Indurain placed a request long ago for Disturbing Llama when the game was in concept in the WW Central thread. :smalleek:

Please pick another.

banjo1985
2007-10-22, 04:01 PM
Hey, Banjo made it easy for me to choose :smallwink:

Scottish Llama for me please.

Heh sorry about that...if you really want the Loch Ness Llama I'm happy to go for something else :smallsmile:

Goblin Music
2007-10-22, 04:21 PM
In
Shadow Llama!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-10-22, 04:26 PM
I probably shouldn't sign up for another game, but this game looks awesome.

is 'recovering dracollama' free?

DraPrime
2007-10-22, 04:27 PM
*looks at list of lamatars*

AHHH THE SCREEN STRETCH!

Anyway, I'm in. I'd like the CthuLlama.

Shadow
2007-10-22, 04:28 PM
Sorry SweetRein. Indurain placed a request long ago for Disturbing Llama when the game was in concept in the WW Central thread. :smalleek:
So did I....
In
Shadow Llama!Fine.
I guess I'll take the Llampire....

He has the power of Mesmerism. At night, he may influence the minds of one other llama and force them to vote as he wants them too. (The was the Enchanter ability in WW VII, but I don't think it was ever used.)We're using it in Vampire as well.
It's been quite usefull there.
Used almost every night, it actually changed thge outcome of one of the lynches, if I remember correctly.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-22, 04:33 PM
I'l find time and if I cant find any time I'l make it, this sounds totally awesome!

I'l take The LIamurai, number #59.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-22, 04:34 PM
I'l find time and if I cant find any time I'l make it, this sounds totally awesome!

I'l take The LIamurai, number #59.
And I'l put the picture in a spoiler couse my siggie already be to big.

PirateMonk
2007-10-22, 04:36 PM
Just plain scary!

Shadow
2007-10-22, 04:38 PM
Just plain scary!
That's the Psychadelic Afro-Llama!

Supagoof
I did have that as a note Shadow. If Indurain decides not to play, then he's all yours. I believe at that point in discussion, we were thinking that there might be more then one person to a Llamatar (like the masons for example would all have the same llamatar.) As you can see, we didn't go with that route. For gameplay reasons of course. You will se however that the SHADOW role is in the game under the "Either Llama" selections. :smallwink:

Sorry about the screen stretch. The llama-palooza's are the cause. I thought originally they were standard avatar size, and they aren't. I'll work with Atreyu and Ceika to resolve that issue.

@Updated through Alarra

Edit: Yeah, I used the names Ceika gave them to order them by. Hence Psycho-Afro-Llama not being the name of Just Plain Scary. Oddly enough, the jester came up 23. Spoooky!

Alarra
I'm in, and I believe already signed up for jester llama. And I would like to know, was it just coincidence as to what order they're in? Cause how ironic is it that the llama who's always been mine is number 23? You're probably saying 'huh?', but to me anyway, the fact that he's 23 is perfect...but I think you'd have to been in my head to understand that.

Zar Peter
2007-10-22, 04:50 PM
I'm in and I take Leif Eriklama, Number 41, please!

evnafets
2007-10-22, 04:57 PM
I can't resist a llama. IN!

I'll go for sherllama holmes. #85

Ezlo
2007-10-22, 04:59 PM
I'll play as Llama dressed up as a duck!:smalltongue: Which is number #46

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-10-22, 05:01 PM
Eh, the number 23 is everywhere already. It's already got it's own conspiracy based movie.

Ye gods. Ooo, I'll join.

Hmmm.... Frozen Llama or MerLlama.... Hmmm....

And the penny says... Sea Llama, # 83, please.

Lord Magtok
2007-10-22, 05:04 PM
In. Llama #13, please.

Reinboom
2007-10-22, 05:08 PM
ooo, ok then.

I would like to try out for Ninja Llama then.. I think.
But before you sign up, I see one's with "cat" in their title near the end, yet all of them seam to be a werefox llama.
Why is this so?

2007-10-22, 05:15 PM
I noticed that too, and remember the llamatar with Blood in it. It's your basic llama with a black cat curled up sleeping on it's back, if memory serves.

Kantur
2007-10-22, 05:17 PM
Heh sorry about that...if you really want the Loch Ness Llama I'm happy to go for something else :smallsmile:

Ii was just meaning that since I'm Scottish, it had to be either Nessy Llama, or the Scottish Llama I had really. :smallbiggrin:

Timberwolf
2007-10-22, 05:19 PM
Go on, in.

LLama 12 please.

Khaldan
2007-10-22, 05:21 PM
Llama 17. damn whoever took the disturbia llama!

North
2007-10-22, 05:44 PM
Frozen in ice llama please :smallbiggrin:

Alarra
2007-10-22, 05:45 PM
Eh, the number 23 is everywhere already. It's already got it's own conspiracy based movie.

I know. But 23 was my number way before that movie ever came out.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-10-22, 05:47 PM
I had put in a request with the Llama for the Loch Ness Llama, but I don't think I want to fight Banjo over that. There are an awful lot of people around here who believe in the power of Banjo.

I think I'll keep in the same line of thought though...
I Choose... http://kenandteri.com/avatars/seallama.gif

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 05:58 PM
In, I choose Chef Llama if it's not taken

2007-10-22, 06:12 PM
I had put in a request with the Llama for the Loch Ness Llama, but I don't think I want to fight Banjo over that. There are an awful lot of people around here who believe in the power of Banjo.

I think I'll keep in the same line of thought though...
I Choose... http://kenandteri.com/avatars/seallama.gif

Go for it. I'll take the Ejyptian Llama (Llama 20) instead.

Lizard Lord
2007-10-22, 06:24 PM
I would like to play and I think I would like to use the llama snake.

#45 I believe.

Strategos
2007-10-22, 08:01 PM
I'd like to join with Llama #25 please.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-22, 08:05 PM
Shouldn't... I'll think about it. If I die elsewhere, that's it.

Pwenet
2007-10-22, 08:21 PM
Holy **** on a stick!

I am so in.

$20 says I'm a zombie, since I want Llama 55, Llama as a zombie.

Curse the many roles, and curse the one who took the zombie Llama!!!

You shall die in my next narration for that Raiser_B1ade!

Think I am bluffing?

We shall see.

In any case, toss me a random llama, for I really don't care.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-10-22, 09:37 PM
#86 Stealth Llama for me please. Thank you.

Mustiado
2007-10-22, 09:59 PM
Holy crap. I haven't even read his power yet, but Ghost Llama #2, Llama under a sheet for me please. ?:D

Helgraf
2007-10-22, 10:09 PM
Damn. I'd PMed Llama a long time ago asking for Leif Erikllama... :pout:

We need some sort of grid of what's left.

Helgraf
2007-10-22, 10:13 PM
Well, since I've been beaten to Leif Erikllama ... Sherlllama Holmes.

Supagoof
2007-10-22, 11:10 PM

Ye gods. Ooo, I'll join.

Hmmm.... Frozen Llama or MerLlama.... Hmmm....

And the penny says... Sea Llama, # 83, please.

Lord Fullbladder - Have you down for Frozen unless you wanted something different. - Which means North I'll need another choice from you unless Lord Fullbladder wishes for something else.

Helgraf - Sherllama Holmes was taken by Evnafets.

SweetRein - pictures fixed. Must have gotten my links crosswired somewhere.

Pwenet - Random Llama - Bobblehead Draco Llama for you! :smallwink:

Indurain
2007-10-22, 11:25 PM
I did have that as a note Shadow. If Indurain decides not to play, then he's all yours.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Mine all mine!!

*ahem*

In, please.

Reinboom
2007-10-22, 11:59 PM
Alright, I will definitely take the Ninja Llama then. :smallsmile:

Zeb The Troll
2007-10-22, 11:59 PM
In please.

I would like LLama #69, the Memorial Day LLama.

EDIT: Also, I've added this game to the wolvesitp calendar that Raldor set up with a tentative start date of next Monday. Let me know if this changes.

Zar Peter
2007-10-23, 12:39 AM
Damn. I'd PMed Llama a long time ago asking for Leif Erikllama... :pout:

We need some sort of grid of what's left.

If you want it I could take an other Llama, no problem here.

Bassetking
2007-10-23, 01:30 AM
In, so very, very, very, very in.

Mr. Fluffers, here I come!

EDIT: By which, I mean Llabor day Llama. I've had Mr. Fluffers reserved since the end of YOW 1.

Captain van der Decken
2007-10-23, 01:42 AM
Ooooh, in. As Dread Llama Roberts, preferably.

Jontom Xire
2007-10-23, 02:41 AM
I really wanted to be Dread Llama Roberts, but I guess I'll take Lucha Llamadore (in blue).

Now to go read the rules.

smellie_hippie
2007-10-23, 07:09 AM
Shower Llama please.

DarkLightDragon
2007-10-23, 07:31 AM
Eh, why not?

I'd like Llama as Dragon if it hasn't already been taken.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/dracolg.gif

androgial
2007-10-23, 08:02 AM
ok im in and ill take beach llama #3 if you please

Zeb The Troll
2007-10-23, 08:03 AM
Just a note about the descriptions for 66 and 77 (Magenta and Riff-Raff). I believe those are also supposed to be Rocky Horror Picture Show inspired.

InaVegt
2007-10-23, 08:12 AM
Winter llama, puhlease.

Supagoof
2007-10-23, 09:02 AM
Thanks Zeb for the cal update and the Rocky Show Info. I'll update the drescriptions better when I get a chance.

The following picked llama's that were already taken. In YOW we call you claim jumpers! :smalltongue: Please pick another...
North
Helgraf Changes were made. Edit @VV and @VVV
Captain Van Der Decken edit @V - Done. Thank you Captain.

The first post has been updated through this post. Please check to the right of the pictures to see if a Llama was claimed.

EDIT: Allambus and Du dududu Inspector Llama have been swapped in place of the Llamapaloza's avi's which were too big. (Hopes Ceika doesn't mind...)

Captain van der Decken
2007-10-23, 10:42 AM
Awww, damn. How 'bout the TiefLlama?

Helgraf
2007-10-23, 11:46 AM
Well, since Zar Peter was willing to relinquish (see his earlier post in the thread) I wish to reclaim Leif Erikllama.

Zar Peter
2007-10-23, 11:59 AM
I'll take Llama 22, Fedora, than.

Crimmy
2007-10-23, 01:09 PM
In!!!

Anubis Llama Pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!

HyramGraff
2007-10-23, 01:47 PM
I'd like to join as llama #60, the llama bee.

DarkCorax
2007-10-23, 02:16 PM
This looks like complete and utter chaos, so I'm im :smallcool:, in as Celestial Llama, or Llamanthorpe, random choice...

Supagoof
2007-10-23, 02:41 PM
Updated through post #67.

Please note that the Llamatar you choose will not = the role you choose. Sorry for the confusion with some of the names.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-23, 02:48 PM
I'd like to join as Du dudududu Inspector Llama (#51) please.

Studoku
2007-10-23, 02:52 PM
I'd like to join as hippy llama

2007-10-23, 05:32 PM
Lord Fullbladder - Have you down for Frozen unless you wanted something different. - Which means North I'll need another choice from you unless Lord Fullbladder wishes for something else.

North can have the Frosty Llama. It fits him better. I'll take #20 (Egyptian) instead, if it isn't taken.

Ezlo
2007-10-23, 10:14 PM
I'd like to join as Du dudududu Inspector Llama (#51) please.

Awww... I didn't notice that one before. Trade Llama dressed as a duck for it if you wish?:smallredface:

Supagoof
2007-10-24, 09:56 AM
North can have the Frosty Llama. It fits him better. I'll take #20 (Egyptian) instead, if it isn't taken.
Except Egyptian Llama is currently taken by Freshmeat.

Inspector Llama to Dr Bath.

Ezlo, it was a late edition (Just going back through Ceika's portfolio and found him) that I swapped out the large Llamapalooza's with. I think the Llama Duck just matches your avi very though, why would you want to give that up? :smallsmile:

Thanks to everyone who has placed the Llama with the link in their sigs. :smallbiggrin: We'd still like another narrator for the game if anyone is interested.

Raeden
2007-10-24, 10:06 AM
Can I be the funky Llama? Pinata Llama? No I haven't read the rules yet, but it has brightly coloured clothes. Even more and brighter colours!

InaVegt
2007-10-24, 10:07 AM
I must be mad, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for co-narrating this one.

ME doesn't seem to be gathering that much interest anyway.

Freshmeat
2007-10-24, 10:12 AM
I must be mad, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for co-narrating this one.

ME doesn't seem to be gathering that much interest anyway.

I'm afraid we're a bit oversaturated on Werewolf games right now. All the more reason to keep them scheduled I suppose.
Off the top of my head: Werewolf V, Mafia, Vampire, Rockstar, Hogwarts Havoc, Camp Sleeps-a-lot, Ye Olde West, Alchemists (recruiting), ME (recruiting), LLD (recruiting) and probably a few more I'm forgetting here.

Supagoof
2007-10-24, 10:12 AM
Raeden - Pinata Llama for you! (Comes with a salsa dance. :smalltongue: )

Gezina - YAY! Thank you. I'll PM you soon about the details and such.

@^ YOW is coming to a close soon, thankfully. And yes, all the more reason for everyone to go to www.wolvesitp.com before making another version of a werewolf game and posting it out there.

2007-10-24, 01:44 PM
Oh.... Is the llama knight taken? (#42)

Supagoof
2007-10-24, 02:14 PM
It is now. :smallsmile: By you of course. :smallwink:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - Llama Knight
North - Llamasickle

1st post updated. Remember to check by the right (scroll over) of the pictures to see if a Llama has been taken or not.

Pandaren
2007-10-24, 03:35 PM
Llamatimes day!

Therarde
2007-10-24, 04:41 PM
Looks awesome. I'll take the pimp llama.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-10-24, 06:03 PM
This is madness! It's insanity! It's just what I've been looking for all my life! Fancy Llama, please! :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 06:50 PM
I'll take Riff-Raff Llama.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-24, 06:56 PM
Is it possible for me to switch for the Celestial Llama # 6? or is it taken?

oops, I think it is........

boomwolf
2007-10-25, 07:30 PM
eeem. i want Death Llama. is it still out for the taking?

Mountain_Faerie
2007-10-25, 09:21 PM
If it's not too late, I'd like to take #61.

The Congenial Llunny! Prepare to fear my whisk! :smallamused:

Beren One-Hand
2007-10-25, 11:52 PM
Even though much of this makes absolutly no sense, I'm strangely compelled to give it a try.

Sign me up for either the Rocking Llama (79) or Zorro Llama (99)

Supagoof
2007-10-26, 11:35 AM
Yay! We're up to 55 people signed up.

1st post updated through this post.

Beren One-Hand, in answer to your question. This is a WW style game (see Werewolf Central thread for longer definition.)

Nights will last 48 hours (because we need the time to ensure that the right action is taken from those who have night action)
Days will last 48 hours (Unless the narrators are lazy or a majority is reached early).

At night, the Ducks will send in a vote of whom to kill. Player with the highest amount of votes dies.

At daytime, everyone will post pointing at whom to lynch. Player with the most points dies.

Since there are a lot of specialized roles, I won't go into detail on how some roles will affect whether or not a death takes place.

Unless the role given to you (after recruitment closes) is connected with another (like the masons, good guys, wise guys, etc...), no one will know who the other persons are. This means that the ducks will not know who all the other ducks are.

Roles, though inspired by a llamatar, are assigned to different llamatars. What this means is that the Jester Llamatar may or may not be the Fool.

Hope that clears up questions. 45 Llama's left for players not signed up to grab!

Exachix
2007-10-26, 11:59 AM
Hmm.

Insane...
Yes

I'll Join!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/werefox.gif

Llamafox please!

Ceika
2007-10-27, 07:43 AM
Wow... I am not sure what to say about this... This... THIS IS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!! :smallbiggrin:

I vowed long ago not to spend so much time on these games, but you know what? Fuggeddaboutit. I'm in. So very in.

And in honor of the best llama in the world, I shall take the Llama of Justice, #43, if he hasn't been claimed yet.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/loj.gif

Supagoof
2007-10-27, 09:13 AM
And in honor of the best llama in the world, I shall take the Llama of Justice, #43, if he hasn't been claimed yet.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/loj.gif

I don't know. I think you could have any Llama you wanted, especially since YOU MADE ALL OF THEM!

I mean, what would stop you from changing all the pictures on us? :smallamused: :smalltongue:

Recruitment closes on Sunday.

@v They're coming to take me away haha. They're coming to take me away hehe. Hoho, haha, huhu, hehe, they're coming to take me away you see...
< < | > > | O O | X X | o o

Captain van der Decken
2007-10-27, 09:59 AM
You are insane, narrating this. So many roles! :amused:

DarkLightDragon
2007-10-27, 10:11 AM
You are insane, narrating this. So many roles! :amused: 4th Degree paid him to do it :smalltongue:

((Not really... I just wanted to make a 4th Degree comment...))

Captain van der Decken
2007-10-27, 10:16 AM
:tongue:
Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent Blue Serpent!

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-27, 01:30 PM
If it isn't too late, can I take the Viking Llamaboat?

Ariko
2007-10-27, 02:04 PM
ooh..I cant resist! I'l take 96!

Crystall_Myr
2007-10-27, 02:56 PM
Ooh! I'll take number 99!

Bookman
2007-10-28, 12:00 AM
I thought I asked for one earlier........but I want number 29 Llama as a Cardinal fan!

And I'm so sad that I wasn't informed of this :tongue: :wink:

phoenixineohp
2007-10-28, 10:17 PM
Can't I just love all the llamas equally?

Okay... number 97 please.

Jaykell
2007-10-29, 01:46 PM
Numbuah 1, air force llama please

Supagoof
2007-10-29, 03:06 PM
Got you Jaykell! You're the last one I'm allowing to sign up though. Dang spreadsheet is already overloaded. :smalltongue:

64 players! (Holy carp!) I shall send out PMs soon, the post here that all PMs were sent. Please PM directly to me if you do not receive a PM. (wait until after I make the post that all PMs were sent please.)

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-29, 03:54 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/samurai.gif

Nobody doubts the honor of the Samurai Lama!
(lets get started!)

Shadow
2007-10-29, 03:58 PM
I didn't get my Role PM yet Goof!
WTF?!?!

Raiser Blade
2007-10-29, 04:08 PM
Me neither....:smallannoyed:

:smalltongue:

Skippy
2007-10-29, 04:10 PM
He is still sending them, I guess...

64 roles means 64 different PMs. Give him a while...

Shadow
2007-10-29, 04:12 PM
It was a joke....

Skippy
2007-10-29, 04:18 PM
It was a joke....

I know... But I guess you scared DD...

Shadow
2007-10-29, 04:23 PM
Oh, I'll scare him....
Bring him here. I've got something to show him. :smallwink:

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-29, 04:36 PM
*Slowly backs away from Shadow*

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5108/llama1to4.gif (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60779)
Alright! The Original Llama is ready to roll!

smellie_hippie
2007-10-29, 04:57 PM
Oh, I'll scare him....
Bring him here. I've got something to show him. :smallwink:

Indurain took that Llama... and I got the Unmasked Llama.

What's so scary about yours!? :smallamused:

Hawkeye
2007-10-29, 06:16 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3bttna

The crispy winged llama will play it's part :smallamused:

Supagoof
2007-10-29, 06:34 PM
Roles have been PMd. Please PM me if you did not receive a role.

Game to start tomorrow.

Things of note....

Ducks! - If your "side" in the PM was Duck, you are on the team of Ducks. As such, each of you will need to send in a PM at nighttime of one player you would like to see killed. Player with the most votes will die (unless some cool role prevents that.)

NEW TO ANY WEREWOLF GAME! When a player is killed at night, their role is not revealed! Only lynched players will be revealed. A % will be placed on the first page as well as the morning post indicating what % of each side is left.

If you have questions about a role, PM us. We will try to answer it as best we can.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-29, 08:00 PM
if i istill can ill join. havent read most of the thread yet, so sorry if iam to late.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-30, 01:21 AM
Yup, you are just to late to join!

The honor of a lama Samurai is unbreakable! I was just away eating my cookies!
*holds katana dangerously in mouth*

Shadow
2007-10-30, 01:42 AM
Indurain took that Llama... and I got the Unmasked Llama.

What's so scary about yours!? :smallamused:

Well, that Llama was mine i he decided not to play for some reason....
:smallannoyed:
Really, nothing about my Llama is scary.
I just have something to show him....
Come here, you!

Supagoof
2007-10-31, 09:50 AM
if i istill can ill join. havent read most of the thread yet, so sorry if iam to late.
Well, even though the thread said closed, we still had plenty of roles left over, so I suppose we can slide you in. :smallbiggrin:

We will continue to use this thread. It's much easier then creating a new one and having it moved to this forum. Plus it saves on server space. :smallwink:

And sorry, there have been some roles which had not copied correctly to the first post. Those have been added.

Starting post coming soon.

InaVegt
2007-10-31, 10:44 AM
Today is the first annual llama meet up, llama's from all around the world have arrived to celebrate the beauty of llamahood. It's all friendly and nice until Gezina manages to get the king of llamas, Atreyu, to a place a bit away from the others, this place happened to be next to a cliff. Gezina quickly pushed Atreyu over the edge, resulting in a very dead king of llamas.

Unluckily enough for her, Atreyu's bodyguard, Supagoof has seen the crime. Supagoof runs towards Gezina to push her over the edge, unfortunately enough he trips and falls down together with Gezina.

Gezina arrives on top and manages to survive until several llamas have shown up for the commotion. We ducks will become first rate, and you second rate, dretched llamas! As she has said these words Gezina dies from her wounds.

Atreyu, a narrator llama, has been killed by the ducks.

Gezina, a narrator duck, has been killed by a bodyguard.

Supagoof, a narrator bodyguard, has been killed by association

Day 1 starts now and ends at November 2nd 4 PM GMT

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 10:48 AM
*Gasp*

"NO! NOT ATREYU!"

Then Ezlo looks down at himself.

"Umm.... the costume means nothing folks, I would take it off in retaliation of the ducks but then I'd be naked, and we wouldn't want that."

banjo1985
2007-10-31, 11:02 AM
A very wet serpent llama breaks the water at the bottom of the cliff and looks at the bodies of Supagoof, Atreyu & Gezina. He starts talking in fluent Llama:

"Oh no, the ducks got the king! What are we to do? I'm Loch Ness Llama by the way, I would come up there and talk to you, but fins don't work too well on dry land."

Jontom Xire
2007-10-31, 11:05 AM
The Blue-caped Llama speaks up heroically, "Never fear folks. We'll soon unmask these avian fiends!". He poses heroically. Mostly 'cos he does everything heroically. A cape and a mask can have that effect on some people.

Freshmeat
2007-10-31, 11:08 AM
"Why I say we should mummify these noble llamas, and put the duck into a ugly vase or something."

*adjusts funny-looking headgear*

Skippy
2007-10-31, 11:10 AM
"Pika! Pika!"

(Translation: Oh, My!! Our king has fallen!! What should we do?)

*Starts running everywhere histerically*

Castaras
2007-10-31, 11:11 AM
A llama rocker/metal maniac wanders over to the corpses. It looks at them, before turning to stare at the sky, as it would be the last time he will. His blackened roar, his massive roar fills the crumbling sky, his shattered goal filling his soul with a ruthless cry.

He then wanders off again, humming (http://youtube.com/watch?v=XX-KjkdDozQ).

Andre Fairchilde
2007-10-31, 11:13 AM
(Is this the game thread then?)

"Wow! I feel so, so free! Free of constraints, free of clothes..."

(Begins prancing around in circles.)

Haruki-kun
2007-10-31, 11:35 AM
Mwahahahahahahaha! I am invisible! You cannot see me!

*Starts running around, trying to freak people out*

Alarra
2007-10-31, 11:47 AM
The fool prances merrily down to the corpses. She trods upon the duck's head, paying it no nevermind at all, as she kneels before the dead king llama, launching into a long, long monologue about how much he shall be missed and the importance of peaches and moss, before finishing with a warm and heartfelt statement about the thoughts of pine needles. She then takes his crown, plops it upon her head and prances off again, cackling.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-31, 11:53 AM
The Original Masked Llama trots towards the dead king Llama and lets out a bleet of Sadness.

Those Ducks will pay! :smallmad:

Shadow
2007-10-31, 11:56 AM
The ghost of the dead Llama crosses the room and passes through Alarra before materializing for a moment to smile at the chills running down her spine.

smellie_hippie
2007-10-31, 12:01 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/shower.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Sorry, I watched Psycho last night... :smallredface:

No! Atreyu! We will avenge our king!

Skippy
2007-10-31, 12:02 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/shower.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! Sorry, I watched Psycho last night... :smallredface:

No! Atreyu! We will avenge our king!

((I'm going to watch it tonight, what a coincidence...))

Hawkeye
2007-10-31, 01:52 PM
The CW Llama nuzzles the noble dead king llama and then kicks the dead assassin "We must find the evil ducks among us!"

Exachix
2007-10-31, 01:53 PM
The Fuzzy Llama trots around at a semi-decent pace going 'AHHHHHHHH'

Lizard Lord
2007-10-31, 01:58 PM
A serpent with a llama shaped head slithers onto the scene. "What iss thiss? Our king hasss fallen? The filthy ducksss shall pay for thisss crime."

Goblin Music
2007-10-31, 02:24 PM
They will pay for what they did says a llama-like shape in the shadows

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-31, 02:51 PM
Llamius Ceasar trots up to a dramatically placed rock and nimbly hops on top. He then begins to make a speech* "Friends, Llamas, Ranchymen lend me your hooves. Today we face an most tragic event, for our king (of ALL the Llamas) hath been most brutally ripped from our society to join the choir invisible. But we must not let fear burden our hearts for I shall lead our army of Llamanaries in the mighty Llastudo and bring these ducks to justice. And justice they shall get! For they sought to kill our King and we will not let this heinous crime go unpunished! Who will join my army?" Llamius hops off his mount and marches over to the Pika-Llama (RS) and denounces, "My goode...Llama? Dost thou wish to seek employment in this most worthy army for a most honourable cause?"

*All speeches have been translated into English so as to allow the faire audience a chance to compreheneth this mighty Llama and his speeches.

Skippy
2007-10-31, 02:54 PM
"Pika!! Pika, pika, pika- chuuu!! Pika, pika!!

(Translation: I will fight with you, for the honor of all Llamas! We should also ask the Serpent Llama (Lizard Lord) wants to join us as well!)

*Runs around frantically, throwing sparks everywhere*

Haruki-kun
2007-10-31, 02:58 PM
We'll stop those ducks, no matter what it takes! I'll use my invisibility for it!

The Invisible Llama walks around and starts following Goblin Music.

...................ehhh? They saw me following????

That was supposed to be invisible!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bath
2007-10-31, 03:06 PM
"This sounds like a job for.............. Inspector Llama!

Gogo gadet Llama hat!"

The llama's hat flies out on a spring and hits Almighty Salmon in the face.

"Sorry!"

evnafets
2007-10-31, 03:08 PM
Aha! The game is afoot! Or should that be ahoof?

Fear not! For Sherllama Holmes is on the case! I'll have these ducks brought to justice. I need not remind you how effective I was my latest case where I intuited exactly how the Orange did slay the rake.

Now the first thing to do is to go examine the scene of the crime for physical evidence. Sherllama Holmes trots over to the base of the cliff

Andre Fairchilde
2007-10-31, 03:15 PM
Stealth Llama rolls around in the dirt to get some camoflage on his face, hind quarters, and area's in between. He then puts on his mask.

"Ha ha! The mission has been declared! Vanquishing these ducks must be achieved!"

I climb up a wall, and balance myself in the corner up by the ceiling. I open up a scroll of all the players (64! Holy cow! This may be over by February...)

Doing my due diligence, I decide that Raelden seems suspicious. Only a Duck would be offline from the boards since the 29th!

(Raelden has been offline since the 29th, so he's my big winner for the Day 1 Vote! I always point at the person that has been offline the longest, assuming they'll be autolynched. End logical explanation for random Day 1 point.)

Shadow
2007-10-31, 03:24 PM
(Raelden has been offline since the 29th, so he's my big winner for the Day 1 Vote! I always point at the person that has been offline the longest, assuming they'll be autolynched. End logical explanation for random Day 1 point.)
((So you do a search on every player on day one?
That must take like a freaking week with the five minute break between searches....
Sounds like a load of crap to me.))

Castaras
2007-10-31, 03:25 PM
(( It tells you in their profiles. And you can just look in this thread at the posts people made signing up. :smallwink: ))

Shadow
2007-10-31, 03:26 PM
((I know.
I was just trying to get Andre lynched for fun real quick.
Thanks for ruining it. :smallwink: ))

@v: Heh! :biggrin:

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 03:27 PM
Llama dressed as a Duck thinks to himself:

Hmmm... Maybe with my costume I can infiltrate the ducks and learn who they are. Let's try it.

"Quack Quack!"

Andre Fairchilde
2007-10-31, 03:33 PM
((So you do a search on every player on day one?
That must take like a freaking week with the five minute break between searches....
Sounds like a load of crap to me.))

(You have to know how obsessive I am by now. I also have everyone's locations and addressed noted, so I can tell when they'll post. If someone posts at an "odd time" I put more suspicion on them and may randomly approach them in MSN. :smallbiggrin:)

Shadow
2007-10-31, 03:37 PM
Ghostly Llama stands behind Steath Llama and makes creepy noises, drawing attention to his location.

Keep trying to hide, sucka!

Skippy
2007-10-31, 03:40 PM
(You have to know how obsessive I am by now. I also have everyone's locations and addressed noted, so I can tell when they'll post. If someone posts at an "odd time" I put more suspicion on them and may randomly approach them in MSN. :smallbiggrin:)

((I will start posting between 3 and 5 am then.))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-10-31, 03:41 PM
GAAAAHHH!!!!!

I fall 18 feet to the ground. That part didn't hurt as much as the first landing, then the bounce. My new llama body was heavy!

I lay stunned on the ground, fading into the background.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-31, 03:42 PM

((Bring out 4am. That'll scare all of you...:smallamused: And you can try to randomly approach me, but I know you.))

Mountain_Faerie
2007-10-31, 03:52 PM
The Lunny trots over to the scene, pulls out a projector and starts the film.

Dat, da, da, dat, dat, dat, da, daaaaaaaa.....

The instructional film (made by her Great Grandpappy Bugs) begins .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g9vijUcOac

Lizard Lord
2007-10-31, 04:01 PM
"Pika!! Pika, pika, pika- chuuu!! Pika, pika!!

(Translation: I will fight with you, for the honor of all Llamas! We should also ask the Serpent Llama (Lizard Lord) wants to join us as well!)

*Runs around frantically, throwing sparks everywhere*

The Llama serpent hisses loudly at the yellow rodent throwing sparks, showing his fangs for all potential ducks to see. Yesss! I would gladly rip into the filthy ducksss that dared to take the life of our great king and threaten our people!

I for one do not trusst the one named Elzo. Can hisss claim about the duck cusstom being a coincidence be true, or iss it a ssign asss to where hisss true loyaltiess lie?

PirateMonk
2007-10-31, 04:01 PM
The Psychadelic Lllama, who was elsewhere (but certainly not plotting the assassination of the Llama king < < > >) until recently, comes galloping over. "What did I miss- Oh dear quadrupedal gods!" The llama tries to stop suddenly upon seeing Atreyu's corpse, and falls over.

Crimmy
2007-10-31, 04:30 PM
HEAR.ME.LLAMAS.!!!
I.DONT.BE.THE.LLAMA.GOD (happee??)

after that, the anubis-looking llama walks off, and bumps against a set of llamas walking down the corridor.

S'cuse me, 'ould u tell mae what has happin'd??
Ay jast hierd an oofuul sund, cming frum tha Mein Jall...

Ariko
2007-10-31, 04:42 PM
I say point at the duck in plain sight..Ezlo!

evnafets
2007-10-31, 04:45 PM
Continuing his investigation at the top of the cliff, SherLlama Holmes notices the sign saying "Danger - Cliff"

evnafets points at Thecrimsonmage for being a fake god. Everyone knows that Llamas have a goddess, not a god.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-10-31, 04:53 PM
The Llamaboat comes rolling up. The captain can be heard shouting -

"That one with the duck costume seems suspicous. Why openly wear such a costume unless he is sided with the ducks! T'was Ezlo!"

(I think that's him)

The Valiant Turtle
2007-10-31, 05:00 PM
The SeaLlama mourns the passing of the great Atreyu and Supagoof and points at The so-called-god Allambus (Thecrimsonmage)

Jealous of our loyalty to Atreyu were you?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-10-31, 05:02 PM
A llama with tiny bat-like wings trots into the square. she speaks with a slight hiss and a little bit of smoke.
I came as soon as I could. You'd think having wings would make you fly faster. What's been going on? I heard some awful things...
As she sees the bodies, her slitted eyes widen in surprise, then narrow in suspicion. Oh my. The king is dead? Who allowed that vile waterfowl into the square? I think it was you, Mr. Androgial.
After that, Recovering Dracollama stands and glares at everyone suspiciously.

DarkCorax
2007-10-31, 05:05 PM
The celestial Llama swoops down and gasps in horror at the death of the king llama, he points at Captain Van Der Decken "You are part devil, you must have something to do with this!"

Freshmeat
2007-10-31, 05:26 PM
(Raeden, because it seems likely that he'll be autolynched.)

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-31, 05:39 PM
For Sale : Duck Stew
1 gc a bowl
Gain insight into the minds of your enemy by eating them!

((Points at Raedan))

Studoku
2007-10-31, 06:29 PM
I point at whoever posts after me. i.e. Salmon

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-31, 06:40 PM
"This sounds like a job for.............. Inspector Llama!

Gogo gadet Llama hat!"

The llama's hat flies out on a spring and hits Almighty Salmon in the face.

"Sorry!"

The Original Llama turns around to see it was Dr. Bath who struck him with a spring.

"Ouch! Watch where you're throwing those things! You could have someones eye out."

Zar Peter
2007-10-31, 06:53 PM
I say point at the duck in plain sight..Ezlo!

Hmmm... I don't think so!

Point at Ariko

Crystall_Myr
2007-10-31, 06:57 PM
*Theme Music*

Zorro Llama jumps onto the scene, sword in hand mouth, "Who is it responsible for this? Surely it was Raedan, who seems mysteriously absent!"

Hawkeye
2007-10-31, 07:04 PM
The CW Llama shall point a hoof at the moddess Alarra until she puts the King's crown down.

Haruki-kun
2007-10-31, 07:18 PM

((No fair! My posts are all over the day! (I don't ever sleep anyway...........) ))

Mustiado
2007-10-31, 07:36 PM
The Llama Ghost under a sheet walks to the edge of the cliff to float down and see the commotion. However, he forgets that he is, in fact, a Llama under a sheet and not a ghost. Fortunately, the growing pile of bodies at the bottom saves him.

"Egads! Llamas dead! Ducks masquerading as Llamas! And a Llama dressed as a duck masquerading as a Llama when he's really a duck! ... No. That's too obvious." He squints around.

"You there! Raeden! What is the meaning of this?"

North
2007-10-31, 07:42 PM
Gah I thought there was going to be a new thread!

Points at Almighty Salmon

Lord Magtok
2007-10-31, 07:42 PM
Darth Llamaul trots out of the shadows, and points his lightsaber at Raeden.

Kantur
2007-10-31, 07:48 PM
The Scottish Llama wanders out and sighs at the sight.

"Alas poor Atreyu, we'll find these ducks for yea and make this town safe for all llamas. God willin', I'll sup a fine whisky for yea this night. So, who has a idea aboot where to find those who've committed this fowl crime?"

He wonders vaguely though as to how he'll open the whisky.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-31, 08:17 PM
The llambie lurches over to raeden. Braiiinnns?

Hawkeye
2007-10-31, 08:54 PM
The CW llama debates changing it's hoof elsewhere, but decides to direct the 20d6 pun damage at Kantur.

Alarra
2007-10-31, 09:18 PM
The fool prances around the CW llama singing, "A crown for me, a crown for you...What with a crown would a dead duck do?" She then grins widely and bops him on the nose before frolicking over to Raeden. She places the crown upon his head. "Let us see."

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 09:26 PM
Hey now! Just because I picked llama in duck suit doesn't mean I'm a duck! Just like whoever got original llama doesn't have to be a llama either! There are much better reasons to vote for other people, like raeden, if he hasn't posted he might not contribute, whereas I'm actually contributing.

Alarra
2007-10-31, 09:44 PM
The fool prances over to the llama dressed as a duck and circles him. "Yes. Yes. Perfect. If the ducks can dress as llama's, llama's can dress as ducks. You will be our spy. The ducks will never suspect you. Here, take this stick. You will need it." She hands him a yellow crayon and saunters away.

(v why thanks. I like it too :smallsmile: )

Hawkeye
2007-10-31, 10:12 PM
Ah you devious moddess, you're trying to change my vote to your whim. Not going to happen missy :smalltongue: . Although the CW llama changes so that it does, indeed, point at Kantur for his horrible pun.

((edit: and I must say that I love your blonde devil, very sexy :smallbiggrin: ))

Lizard Lord
2007-10-31, 10:21 PM
"Fine Elzo, I shall look passst your ssstrange wardrobe for now. I to find it ssstrange that this raeden character hasss yet to sssay anything in hisss defence."

evnafets
2007-10-31, 10:25 PM
"Fine Elzo. I to find it ssstrange that this raeden character hasss yet to sssay anything in hisss defence."

Easily explained oh Llama Serpent. It has been observed that Raeden, the Pinata Llama has not been present on these boards for some days.

The entire reason he is being pointed at is that he is NOT here to defend himself.

Ariko
2007-10-31, 10:49 PM
Hey now! Just because I picked llama in duck suit doesn't mean I'm a duck! Just like whoever got original llama doesn't have to be a llama either! There are much better reasons to vote for other people, like raeden, if he hasn't posted he might not contribute, whereas I'm actually contributing.

thats true. If ducks can disguise themselves as llamas, it doesnt mean much that a llama can wear a duck costume:smallamused:
So I'l retract my point, and point to Raeden, unless he has something to say in his defense?

Raistlin1040
2007-10-31, 10:56 PM
The Riff-Raff llama stumbles in with a black eye and bloody hoof.

Eh. Tough fight out there. My boys were fighting like a bunch of alpacas! But we won, thanks to me.

He looks over at Raeden.

Huh? Didn't I see you there, on the other side?

Indurain
2007-10-31, 11:46 PM
"mmmph...urmph...rrr rrr, rrr"

Disturbo-llama says, his (maybe a bit too) happy tail wagging in Raeden's direction.

Pandaren
2007-11-01, 12:27 AM
Llamantines day llama wonders why he has no bow, hmmm, why not even for decorative purposes, *starts jabbing other llamas with arrows*
"Wait a minute, the king is dead, nooooo!!!!"

Strategos
2007-11-01, 02:12 AM
"Every post is honorable in which a Llama can serve his country." George Llashington says as he listens to the other Llamas talking. "Seeing now that Raedan has not made a post in quite a while, it would appear as though he has thrown away his honour and joined these depicable Ducks!" He Points at Readan while he talks.

phoenixineohp
2007-11-01, 02:56 AM
Another llama wanders onto the scene, only to be poked with an arrow.
"Ouch! Hey... who did that?!?!"
She looks around for the culprit but spies the body of her king as the spell kicks in.

"My king! My love! What has happened to you?"

The love struck llama hurries to her king's side, nudging him gently with her nose.
"My king, my love, my llama..."

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-01, 03:23 AM
*DracoLlama makes a landing*

It seems all of you have already found yourselves a target... I may as well join in...

*DLD points at Readen*

boomwolf
2007-11-01, 05:08 AM
"I will welcome all duck in my realm, the realm of death that is."
"And I will start with HIM" *sends a death ray at Readen*
"Sigh. not working as it used to."

Kantur
2007-11-01, 05:55 AM
((I have no idea what you mean Hawkeye, it was a typo, that's all...:smallwink: ))

smellie_hippie
2007-11-01, 06:10 AM
*points at Raeden with a loofa in my hoofa* :smalltongue:

Mountain_Faerie
2007-11-01, 06:21 AM
Raeden, Raeden, Raeden! (kick right)
Raeden, Raeden, Raeden! (kick left)

Joins the Conga Line for Raeden.

Captain van der Decken
2007-11-01, 10:38 AM
The TiefLlama swoops over to the scene, pulling a face at the Celestial Llama.

*points a hoof at Raeden*

"It was probably him! Maybe!"

Reinboom
2007-11-01, 10:44 AM
By the leading shadows and with a bit of flipping llama ninja action sequence, the ninja llama takes hoof to mark the standing of Raeden, and quickly retreats to whence it came.
Once hidden placed among the other llamas again, the ninja llama lowers its head honorably for the fallen Atreyu.

Castaras
2007-11-01, 10:53 AM
The rocker llama turns to gaze past Raeden.

We walked in the cold air, freezing breath on a window pane lying and waiting.

He sighs, turning away.

The man in the dark in a picture frame
So mystic and soulful
A voice reaching out in a piercing cry
It stays with you until...

The rocker llama wanders away from the crowds again, thoughtful.

Timberwolf
2007-11-01, 12:17 PM
The original Llamaul glares at Raeden over his lightsabre.

Crimmy
2007-11-01, 02:08 PM
ay peint at Raeden shos tuu fallew tha bondwigen

end fer those that peint at mee fer beeng ey feyk gawd, i esk fer furgevness, mey bod

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-01, 03:57 PM
( I was told there was a role for me so I'm playing but I'am going to be traveling so i won't be able to post for a while. Please dont lynch me.)

The Valiant Turtle
2007-11-01, 05:04 PM
((I'm about to shut down and dismantle my computer for the big move. I'll be able to post quickly during lunch tomorrow, but otherwise I'll be offline till at least late Monday (If I'm lucky). This shouldn't be enough for me to get auto-lynched, but I may encounter unexpected difficulties, so I'm hedging my bets))

banjo1985
2007-11-01, 05:05 PM
Loch Ness Llama finishes looking at the fallen king and turns to point at Raeden. Unfortunately, as a serpent based Llama stuck in the water, he can't point that far. Instead he settles for nudging Raldor with his nose, as a fellow water Llama it's the only one he can reach!

PirateMonk
2007-11-01, 05:23 PM
The Psychedelic Llama wakes up and pokes Raedan.

"Are you awake sir?"

Pandaren
2007-11-01, 06:10 PM
"Yeah, Raedan!"
Better to be part of a mob than be chased by it.

HyramGraff
2007-11-01, 06:23 PM
ThesmallllamawithsixlegsfilesaroundtheareaHesaysIt hinkweshouldlynchthatShadowfellowbecausehewasveryq uicktopointafingeratsomeoneelseThebeellamathenflie soffinsearchofaflower.

Translation:

The small llama with six legs files around the area. He says, "I think we should lynch that Shadow fellow because he was very quick to point a finger at someone else". The bee llama then flies off in search of a flower.

((Edit: The board seem to want to break up my very long string of text. Not helpful if you're trying to play a hyperactive bee.))

Beren One-Hand
2007-11-01, 07:27 PM
Easily explained oh Llama Serpent. It has been observed that Raeden, the Pinata Llama has not been present on these boards for some days.

The entire reason he is being pointed at is that he is NOT here to defend himself.

"Thank goodness I'm here!" replies a voice from the corner.
"Not that I can actually go very far," the True rocker llama mutters as he looks at his useless legs before looking around to see if Raedan has appeared yet.

Khaldan
2007-11-01, 08:34 PM
DEATH TO THE RAEDON!

Edit: random questions: If you die, and get rezzed by the llama who rezzes people, do you get a new role?
Can You ressurect people who have died a horrific death by auto?
What is the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Therarde
2007-11-01, 09:50 PM
The pimp llama walks onto the scene, a pimp cane in his mouth. Hey, wazzup wit' dis Raedon? I think we oughta see if he's fo real, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Goblin Music
2007-11-01, 10:44 PM
That Raedon does not seem to sit with the crowd

Zeb The Troll
2007-11-02, 12:07 AM
*cough cough wheeeeeeeze*

I boind ad Raeden udless he cubs on and bosts.

*sniffle sniffle cough wheeeeeze*

(I've been sick, bear with me, will ya?)

Bassetking
2007-11-02, 12:16 AM
Mr Fluffers, still dusty from the recent YOW, stumbles in, and Points at Raeden

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-02, 03:12 AM
*A ninja Llama comes in the scene*
I have been hired to kill the kings murderer and associates, and I think Raeden is one of them!

Jontom Xire
2007-11-02, 04:01 AM
(( Err, DD, I think you'll find that's a Samurai not a ninja. Also aren't we all supposed to put our Llama in our sig? A lot of people aren't and it does mean their in character posts aren't as enjoyable as those that do, where you can see what role they are playing. ))

The Blue-caped Llama strikes a heroic pose (again). "I, the Blue-caped Llama, must fly, fly I say, to Manchester and then Edinburgh and then back the following day on Monday night, so I won't be able to be with you all to help you in this, your time of need. A greater power calls me. But before I go, let me use my super-duper-riffic evil detection gaze to determine the ducks amongst us!"

The Blue-caped Llama squints at Raeden before muttering to himself "hmm, darn super-duper-riffic evil detection gaze must be on the blink."

"Never fear my friends! We will find these evil fiends in our midst!"

Mountain_Faerie
2007-11-02, 06:56 AM
*cough cough wheeeeeeeze*

I boind ad Raeden udless he cubs on and bosts.

*sniffle sniffle cough wheeeeeze*

(I've been sick, bear with me, will ya?)

The Lunny trots over to Zeb and hands him a big bowl of vegetable soup. There's no way we are going to defeat those Ducks without a clear head. Have some soup and feel better. Then we can destroy them with our weapons of mass destruction!

http://www.killerbunnies.com/cards/images/whiteweapons.jpg

Indurain
2007-11-02, 09:58 AM
(( Err, DD, I think you'll find that's a Samurai not a ninja. Also aren't we all supposed to put our Llama in our sig? A lot of people aren't and it does mean their in character posts aren't as enjoyable as those that do, where you can see what role they are playing. ))

The Blue-caped Llama strikes a heroic pose (again). "I, the Blue-caped Llama, must fly, fly I say, to Manchester and then Edinburgh and then back the following day on Monday night, so I won't be able to be with you all to help you in this, your time of need. A greater power calls me. But before I go, let me use my super-duper-riffic evil detection gaze to determine the ducks amongst us!"

The Blue-caped Llama squints at Raeden before muttering to himself "hmm, darn super-duper-riffic evil detection gaze must be on the blink."

"Never fear my friends! We will find these evil fiends in our midst!"

((Well, that's one way to interpret your llamatar. The other would be that it's a lucha-llama. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucha_libre) Hope that helps JX))

Jontom Xire
2007-11-02, 10:17 AM
((Well, that's one way to interpret your llamatar. The other would be that it's a lucha-llama. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucha_libre) Hope that helps JX))

Yeah, I know, but there were two different Lucha-Llamas int he list (if I remember correctly) and I'd rather be a blue-caped avenger then a mexican wrestler.

Mustiado
2007-11-02, 10:42 AM
(( For those of us who are HTML and Forum impaired, how do we go about putting our Llama in our siggy? ))

banjo1985
2007-11-02, 10:45 AM
((Quote the first post, that way you can find the image identifier for your llama. If you copy that stream of text into your signature then it should come up in all of it's llamarific glory.))

V Darn it that ways much easier! I'll be using that myself...

smellie_hippie
2007-11-02, 11:16 AM
(( For those of us who are HTML and Forum impaired, how do we go about putting our Llama in our siggy? ))

Open the "ranch" to find a picture of your Llama-tar.
Right click on the image, and select "properties".
Highlight the text for "website", likely to start with html.
Copy highlighted text, and open your sig profile.
Surround pasted text with opening and closing [img] brackets.
Save new signature.
Enjoy.

Pwenet
2007-11-02, 01:51 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/bblhead010.gif

The Bobblehead Llama, moving his head to a beat only he knows, bobs at Raeden before going into a bob solo.

Supagoof
2007-11-02, 02:01 PM
The Llamas, all gathered around the fallen leader Atreyu, decide that to find the culprit amongst them, they must first point at who has not been seen at the conference. So they look around, when someone pipes up.

Where's Raeden?

Yeah, where is he?

Haven't seen him in sometime!

He must be a duck!

Let's go kill him. FOR ATREYU!

The mob pretty unanimously agrees to find the missing member. They find him near the fishing pole booth at the carnival.

Aha! Playing games while our leader has fallen, are you? Are you so heartless as to not come pay your respects?

I'm just....just...wanted to finish my first game is all. Atreyu would have wanted it that way.

Well he's dead, and we think you're to blame!

But...but...

The Llama's gather around and hoist Raeden up on their shoulders. They all begin shouting "DUCK! DUCK! DUCK! DUCK! DUCK!" in unison. They take him to the cliff, and throw him over, thinking it's a fitting end for they way that their leader was killed.

Raeden goes flying over the cliff....
When the Llama is suddenly caught by two sets of incorporeal hooves. Floating in the air are Atreyu and Supagoof, ascending their spirits into the afterlife. Both have angelic wings and are playing harps with their front hooves, and have caught Raeden with their remaining two hooves. Atreyu speaks....

Find the ducks before they kill you all, but use common sense to find them. First day lynching have no sense to them, but now you can question why players pointed at who they did. Fair thee well Llamas, I have faith in you.

The two spirits drop Raeden off on the ground before ascending into the higher realms.

Summary: Raeden's was first to be lynched, but as the Narrators don't like the first day lynching but do enjoy the knowledge gained by who pointed at who, we decided that whomever was lynched first would be saved unconditionally. In short, Raeden was saved.

Night begins!

Those of you who are side Llama with night actions - PM them to Supagoof.
Those of you who are side Duck with night actions - PM them to Atreyu.
Those of you who are side Either with night actions - PM them to Gezina.

Night will end in 48 hours.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-02, 02:18 PM
(Wait. If you don't like first day lynchings, why did we just spend two days voting on it? Why not go straight to the first night then? :smallannoyed: )

Supagoof
2007-11-02, 02:21 PM
(Wait. If you don't like first day lynchings, why did we just spend two days voting on it? Why not go straight to the first night then? :smallannoyed: )

((Because we like to see who points at who and tries to figure out the why...:smalltongue: ))

Ceika
2007-11-02, 03:35 PM
((Oh, crap... life got away from me this week or I would have been able to check this before now. At least I didn't miss too much. Sorry about my tardiness, I'll try to be around more often...))

The Llama of Justice trots up and offers Raeden a box of whoppers. Woah... close call, eh? Nothing like whoppers when you beat a deadline, though.

LoJ pats Raeden on the withers and heads off to find a few study groups to help before finding a place to nap.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-02, 04:56 PM
AS the llamaboat looks on, the crew notices Raeden halts in mid-air.

"Wierd. You don't see that every day."

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-02, 11:08 PM
The Lunny trots over to Zeb and hands him a big bowl of vegetable soup. There's no way we are going to defeat those Ducks without a clear head. Have some soup and feel better. Then we can destroy them with our weapons of mass destruction!

http://www.killerbunnies.com/cards/images/whiteweapons.jpg ((Bwahahahahahahaha! I love that game!))

phoenixineohp
2007-11-03, 12:32 AM
The lovestruck llama's eyes fill with tears as she watches her love ascend. She nods in agreement as she listens to him, and sets her mind on her new task.

She will find the ducks and she will make her love proud.

Captain van der Decken
2007-11-03, 09:34 AM
The TiefLlama swears loudly at the two angelic llamas, for all to hear.

"Spoiling the fun.."

banjo1985
2007-11-03, 11:43 AM
Loch Ness Llama looks up at the floating Raeden in surprise.

"Well...fancy that. Wish I could do that!"

Ezlo
2007-11-03, 01:11 PM
Umm... has he posted since then yet? If not we might as well lynch him again. I don't know enought Werewolf "Politics" to make a better educated guess.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-03, 01:23 PM
I'll second that. After all, knowledge of who voted how only makes a difference if you know the role. Because he didn't get lynched we don't know his role. E.g. if we spot a pattern in voting for him, it could be Llama masons voting to protect him or it could be Duck masons, but unless we know whether he is Duck or Llama spotting the pattern doesn't help us.

Plus since he's likely to get auto-lynched anyway...

Pandaren
2007-11-03, 06:55 PM
LLamantines llama skulks around.......before bumpign into a tree, "Owwwwwww..."

North
2007-11-03, 07:15 PM
Right now we are running around like a bunch of llamas with thier heads cuts off!

Seer Llama please scry me. Once you ascertain my Llamness I will be your Mouthpiece. One of us needs to Llama up and take a stand against the vile ducks. Ill be that llama Im willing to risk it!

Raiser Blade
2007-11-03, 07:38 PM
Right now we are running around like a bunch of llamas with thier heads cuts off!

Seer Llama please scry me. Once you ascertain my Llamness I will be your Mouthpiece. One of us needs to Llama up and take a stand against the vile ducks. Ill be that llama Im willing to risk it!

Seer llama DON'T DO IT. I'm sorry north but there are too many tricky roles for such a straightfoward aproach.

North
2007-11-03, 07:57 PM
Seer llama DON'T DO IT. I'm sorry north but there are too many tricky roles for such a straightfoward aproach.

Im a straightforward guy, I like straightforward approaches. :smallbiggrin:

Hmm. I do promise that Im a llama. And in all the WW games I have never broken a promise. But Seer if you are hesitant I understand. But if you need someone to message the others I can do it without risking you. Nightbaner dont worry about protecting me, just in case you thought you should, if I die at least it will only be a reg villager death.

Scry me anyways, i will scry as Llama then maybe if we get lucky and we kill the alpha duck you will know Im safe at least. Or if a lynch bandwagon builds up against you randomly PM me so I can get it on someone else.

I am at your disposal.

Mustiado
2007-11-03, 08:50 PM
Brave words from a brave man. Let's hope that something good comes of it.

phoenixineohp
2007-11-03, 08:58 PM
The lovestuck llama narrows her eyes at the frozen one.

"We, and our good seer llama, can't trust you on words alone. What if you are a duck? The type of duck that would read like a llama? You would be so confident, and get the innocent seer on your side, only to betray them and all the good llamas! Imagine that your duck nature manages to remain a secret and you turn to proclaim an action you say the seer wants us to take. You name someone who has supposedly been scryed as a duck and we take you on your word and lynch them only to find that the supposed 'duck' was the seer! You would be robbing us of a very important tool against your kind and the life of another honorable llama! Taking your word means the seer places their life in your hooves."

She sneers at him. "It is a smart plan for a duck, but the risk is simply to great."

North
2007-11-03, 09:16 PM
Those are very good points.

From what Ive read only two ducks can maskerade as llamas. The alpha and the one who if scryed says "scry failure".

As for your point out the seer to be lynched theory. Thats quite convoluted. If the ducks know who the seer is the seer will be killed at night. Or a random bandwagon forms up against the seer. Which has a good chance of happening anyways.

To be honest your kind of reaching there. Maybe your a duck? Or maybe your a concerned llama. Hey it could be either at this point. But if the seer does scry me and doesnt trust me, look at my detractors seer. If I am telling the truth many a duck will put all stops to it. Because the worst thing that can happen to them is a seer who can speak thru a vessel.

And if I am killed this night or another night or if I am lynched. My death shall prove my llamaness. I ask the survivors to look at who didnt want this frozen llama to speak for llama kind. Their is good grounds for duck hunting.

Yes its a risky plan. For me especially. I wont even ask for baner protection. Im hoping my lateness in the night will hopefully keep me safe from the ducks.

But if it works.... ah.... the payoff will be grand!

phoenixineohp
2007-11-03, 10:15 PM
The lovestruck llama shakes her head.

"Isn't that the trouble? None of us can trust another. One good llama looking out for the others instantly puts their hide on the line for trying to protect the herd.

Perhaps you are a llama. Perhaps you are the alpha or the scry failure. Perhaps the Disguie Master will change your scry result to read as something else. It's not just two who can masquerade. I just wanted to alert the Seer and my fellow llamas to problems that can occur.

Convoluted? Well... I don't think so and though you appear to be dismissing it, you also seem to agree that the seer is in danger that way.

Of course, your own defense is a good offense, so calling me a duck is the natural reaction. If I am a duck and I say this, I have little to gain. I would want that seer lynched or killed and it doesn't make much sense to warn the herd of possible danger if that is what I want. And really, now that you have proposed this vessel idea, what is to stop the scryer from speaking through their own chosen vessel? They take your idea and modify it, finding their own hopeful llama to speak for them. As a duck, I gain nothing and place a target on my head. As a llama I do my best, my duty, and warn the herd of a problem that could arise.

To say that your murder in the night proves your true nature as a llama, and proves grounds for investigation into your 'detractors' (by which you must mean me so far), insinuates that if you die, you were a llama, and I must not be. But this ignores a very good possibility; that we are both telling the truth. If you are a llama, and I am a llama, suggesting that your death should equal my lynching simply results in the deaths of two llamas. A horrible idea for us, and now a possible plan to be utilized by the real ducks...

And why not ask for protection? As the voice for the Seer, a position you acknowledge as very important for our fight against the ducks, why not try to ensure that you survive? What good is a dead aid? A turn used by the Seer to find someone who promptly dies, resulting in no ducks found and the loss of a 'llama'... I dare wonder about the repercussions of that.

And that darn Pinata Llama makes me wonder if there is even hope... If I am even thinking straight."

She shakes her head and looks down sadly.

"What a sad state it is that has befallen our herd. My love is dead, there are ducks about, and now everyone is at risk and is cast with suspicion...."

Raeden
2007-11-04, 11:25 AM
((Sorry I was late, I'm still getting used to the fact that I don't have an internets at my disposal 24/7 ever since I don't live with my parents anymore. And besides, moving out is not something I recommend to any of you, it sucks :P))

Supagoof
2007-11-04, 11:42 AM

((That's the point. Anyway, so are us narrators. :smallwink:

Please be patient everyone. We are still making sure all these night actions are giving the correct effect. Did I just hint that some actions may override other actions taken? yes I did.
Anyway, lot's of fun! Night ending may take longer then expected and we appreciate your patience.))

Supagoof
2007-11-05, 09:59 AM
A farmer comes up and sees all the Llama's in the heard bleating about. He doesn't know what they are saying, so he continues on his work. In a few hours, a large bulletin board is made by him. He puts a notice on it....

((The narrators are again adding to the chaos. We will accept PMs that you want to anonymously post on this bulletin board.

To post on the board....

Include the
tags around the message you want to be posted. We will copy and paste the message publically here.

Example: If I wanted to post that LlamaDuck!] I'd put it into a PM like this

Supagoof is a LlamaDuck!

Which then would be posted like this

Supagoof is a LlamaDuck!

Know that any player or side can make a post. Posts to the bulliten board will be done during day hours.

@V Let me fix it then for you. See, now it's correct.))

banjo1985
2007-11-05, 10:07 AM
^ That is evil :smalleek:

Smeer campaigns and anonymous tip-offs here we come!

Skippy
2007-11-05, 10:10 AM
Your poor PM Boxes!!!!

Supagoof
2007-11-05, 01:27 PM
That night after watching the Angels ascend, the Llama's decide to head over to MasterLlama Theatre to see a play.

The annoucer comes out.

Tonights performance will be a re-enactment of Were Wolf Classic. The role of Joosbawx, the first person ever killed by wolves in a were wolf game, will be played tonight by the talented and lovely Alarra. The role of....

The announcer continues to rattle off roles.

The crowd appluads.

Scene One.

Rhythmatic Dancers entrance the audience with a lively dance of pointing and reasoning. The scene ends with a person screaming as the villagers all point at him.

It's not me. It was the one armed man!

Well, you should know that day one votes are just senseless anyway. Sorry buddy.

Summary: Day Ends. A villager was killed. Night Begins!

As the darkness of night takes over, howls at the moon are heard by the villagers. The werewolves are out there, and they are hungry. Soon after the town has extinguished it's last light, the patter of footsteps as the wolves run into town is heard. They are chasing one man, Joosbawx.

You'll never catch me you dirty rats! Nyah...Alarra dressed as Joosbawx yells in a Cagney voice over her shoulder.

Hey, wrong game! You're supposed to be doing werewolf classic.

Oops. Sorry. What's my line again? Alarra asks. She walks over to get a copy of the script, when a loud crash is heard behind the scenes. One of the village centerpieces falls directly towards Alarra...
..when from offstage a young charming actor swings in. He picks Alarra up in his arms and swings her safely out of the way. Anyone paying attention can see a bunch of ducks running away from behind where the set had fallen.

Summary: Alarra was voted to be killed by the ducks, but was protected by the night baner!

Zar Peter is the first to stand up to applaud the performance, when a gunshot is fired. The rest of the Llamas duck holding their heads, except for Zar Peter who does not have his.

Summary: Zar Peter was killed by the Assasin Llama. He was one of the Good Guys (Llama Masons).

Night ends! (Finally). Day begins and will end in 72 hours.

Supagoof
2007-11-05, 01:40 PM
Bulletin Board Annoucements

Hello everyone it's your friendly neighborhood seer/fool. I scryed north and he came up as a Llama.

Scrying a duck may mean it's not a duck if there's no duckness worth a duck to duck about duck duck duck GOOSE.

Maybe I'm just a fool, a fool in fear,
Or maybe I see straight,
Straight into the heart of evil,
Let me tell you what I see.
Let you be the judge,
We can find the truth together,
If we lynch the Dragon Llama,
Raeden.

Jontom Xire
2007-11-05, 01:42 PM
Oh what a great night. No real proof that Alarra is even a Llama since most of the ducks don't know each other and, let's face it, Alarra is number one target of any first night kill (except perhaps Shadow).

Meanwhile the assassin Llama kills a mason :(

At least the "proof is in the pudding" Llama should have contacted the seer and fool by now and started building a network.

==EDIT==

Umm, friendly neighbourhood seer/fool. That was a REALLY bad idea to out North as a Llama. I just hope he doesn't have an important role. The trouble is you just make a kill list for the ducks, most of whom don't know who any of the others are.

Zar Peter
2007-11-05, 02:11 PM
Why me? Why me?

* Sobs *

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-05, 02:29 PM
((Again? Poor Gnome. You never survive anymore. *sobs*))

Llamius Caesar runs around the ranch doing laps. He also appears to be huming under his breath in an ancient Latin version of Llamese. Entirely unintelligible to the ordinary Llama.
He then hops onto his podium-rock and surveys the ranch; looking for any duck tracks and possible signs of military movement. He then recalls a spy Llama from yesterday. He orates thus, " O, th'untrustworthy Llama of Stealth (Andre) seeks to corrupt our armies of Righousness and the Llamese Empire by spying out our tactics. I love the name of honour more than I fear death, therefore I denounce this Llama as a cad, a braggart and a coward. Come friends. We must cry "Havoc!" and let slip the sheep of hell. For a coward dies many times before he dies. So we must put an end to this cowards life."

Skippy
2007-11-05, 02:40 PM
"Pika pika! Pika, pika pika chuuuu!! Pika... chuu! Pika!"

(Translation: Has anyone seen Rein? I think she stole my poffins.)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-11-05, 02:44 PM
"She saw me! She saw me! Aaaahhhh!!!!"

Stealth Andre llama runs around in a circle "Plan 2, Plan 2!" placing a towel over his head.

He exclaims "Now they can't see me!" as he runs into a street sign.

Collapsing unconscious onto his back, one of his legs points at Zeb the Troll.

(There is no logic to this point. Or at least none that I'll share. Or at least none that has been shared with me. There may be a logic that someone knows of for this point, but I'm unaware of it. There are some things I know, and things I don't know. I also know there are things I know, and there are things I am aware I don't know. Finally there are things I'm not aware that I don't know. I don't know why I pointed at Zeb.)

Castaras
2007-11-05, 03:53 PM
The Rocking llama says nothing, instead deciding to silently point at North, before disappearing into the crowds again.

(( I don't know who to point at. North is said to be a villager? I'll accept that view for the moment, and will point at him, seeing as he's probably unlikely to be mutilated tonight. ))

Supagoof
2007-11-05, 04:40 PM
Bulletin Board Updates

FOOD!

FOOD!

((The narrators appreciate your senses of humor. :smallbiggrin: ))

Crimmy
2007-11-05, 04:42 PM
why? WHY?

ithink that bobblehead llama, Pwenet knows something