PDA

View Full Version : Last game with the most powerful character I've played, give me ideas

Hackulator
2020-03-02, 11:56 PM
So, I've been playing in a long term campaign with ridiculously overpowered characters, with mine being probably the most ridiculous by a wide margin. Our final session is coming up in two weeks and I want to pull some really stupid stuff out before we're done so I thought this was a good place for ideas. I'm going to give a basic rundown of what my character is below. Please don't tell me "that's impossible" or anything similar, the game is silly and all this is approved. There are people with homebrew super powers in the game. Please note that the only thing 100% off the table is I will not become a Surrukh and use the Pun-Pun pathway. I'm basically looking for good creature combos to do silly things with.

The game is combined 3.5 and pathfinder so creatures from either are available.

I am a CN Half-Farspawn Domovai Divine Mulhorandi Minion Master of Many Forms 10/PF Monk (Martial Artist Archetype) 2/PF Paladin (Paladin of Chaos) 2/Incarnate 2/PF Aegis 2

I am also an 18th level psionic manifester with all the Egoist powers up to power level 8 and all the Telepath powers up to power level 4 as well as Inertial Armor, Psionic Greater Teleport and Fate of One.

Unlike a normal Master of Many forms I can also assume Magical Beast shapes. My maximum HD of crature I can turn into is 21. I have the Metamorphic Transfer feat twice, meaning whenever I assume the form of a creature I can access 2 of its supernatural abilities as well as all its extraordinaty abilities. I do not get access to spells or spell-like abilities.

I am, through various means, immune to fire, transmutation, sickness, nausea, energy drain, poison and disease. I have evasion and mettle (called stalwart but its the same thing) and saving throws in the +40 range. I also have improved uncanny dodge.

I am able to fission and schism, allowing me to have two bodies each with two minds, both of which have access to all my powers. I have approximately 350 power points total.

So, any truly crazy ideas on things to do? Any official 3.5 book or Paizo book is allowed. I also just leveled and took a 2nd level of incarnate for various reasons, but that could be changed since that choice happens between sessions if someone has a truly brilliant idea.

Demidos
2020-03-03, 02:44 PM
Well, if you're really going all out on broken, why not become two 21 headed cryohydras via fission? You deal 126d6 cold damage (with lots of saves for half) every 1d4 rounds, more with metabreath feats (if you can figure out how to snag a couple of those via dark chaos shuffle heroics or something similar), can deals hundreds of damage via bite attacks as well, and all that can be stacked on top of schism etc so that your power points last for a few extra rounds while still having crazy damage output. You can also heroics yourself some power attack and other useful fighter feats to boost your damage even farther.

Not positive that you get the breath attack (not a expert on MOMF), but I'd guess you do. Even if you don't that level of regeneration and number of attacks as a standard action are still top notch.

2020-03-03, 03:26 PM
Use PF's unlimited cantrips and Versatile Spellcaster 3.5 feat to get at-will spell slots of whatever level. It doesn't actually work anything like that on a close reading of the mechanics, but if you just look at the concepts of the mechanics you can trick yourself into thinking it works that way...and if the DM is willing to work with you to make the impossible possible, then what are rules even?

Hackulator
2020-03-10, 10:28 AM
Use PF's unlimited cantrips and Versatile Spellcaster 3.5 feat to get at-will spell slots of whatever level. It doesn't actually work anything like that on a close reading of the mechanics, but if you just look at the concepts of the mechanics you can trick yourself into thinking it works that way...and if the DM is willing to work with you to make the impossible possible, then what are rules even?

Well the rules are what you make them, as long as the rules you use in your game are consistently applied it doesn't really matter how they compare to the books. Regardless, the character isn't getting any new feats at this point, it's the last game.