PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Wilder LVL 10, with a Wild Surge of +7

Ramza00
2020-03-06, 06:39 PM
I am working up on a character and I am curious if you have ideas you want to share and brainstorm.

Pathfinder Wilder LVL 10, with a Wild Surge of +7

What are awesome powers, items, feats you can think for such a character?

[Due to Psychic Reformation I can change my layout within 10 minutes and the use of 7 pp plus a Wild Surge. Likewise I can change my allies layout instead for 10 mins and 7pp.]

Eldaran
2020-03-06, 09:33 PM
Do you mean Wilder? Because a Warder is not psionic.

Ramza00
2020-03-07, 01:06 AM
Do you mean Wilder? Because a Warder is not psionic.
Yes, sorry my brain farted with the spelling.

Powerdork
2020-03-07, 05:01 AM
Perhaps my favourite thing is archery performed with the trick shot 0-level power, which demands you take Expanded Knowledge (trick shot) to even do as a wilder; you do have to spend a power point to use it with a wild surge, but when you do, you have 17 words to describe an otherwise-impossible trick that you do with the projectile(s) so affected (per the description, an appropriate use could be "zig-zags down the hall, bounces on walls, knocks over pots, slips under closed doors, rebounds into Darius"). It can last multiple rounds and affect multiple projectiles when you augment it (free with wild surge), and is cheap power point- and action-wise for the game effect it has (allowing you attack opportunities you wouldn't otherwise have).

A power charm of surging (2000 gp, Steelforge, takes up three attachment points from the 5-point bracelet of charms (1000 gp, wrist slot, can wear two) or 10-point necklace of many charms (2000 gp, neck slot)) lets you suffer a round of dazzling instead of your regular psychic enervation, once per day per instance of the charm you're wearing. Useful if your surge bond's enervation is particularly miserable.