PDA

View Full Version : Fallout RPG

D+1
2020-03-07, 08:51 AM
I picked this up recently and haven't yet had opportunity to look at it in any depth. Just looking to see if anyone has done anything with it or has particular opinions on it as I haven't yet found much useful feedback anywhere including Modiphius' own forums. I gather that some people aren't going to like the 2d20 system or the custom dice, neither of which bothers me in any real degree. I'm really more interested to read about SOMEBODY's campaign in the setting and how it played out under those rules.

D+1
2020-03-09, 07:49 PM
Nothing eh? Well, that kinda says something in itself.

ihatevnecks
2020-03-10, 12:35 AM
Are you talking about the wasteland warfare miniatures game? Because the 2d20 Fallout RPG isn't out yet, and the people who received testing materials for it are under NDA (thus no public discussion), so... not sure what you're expecting to hear really.

D+1
2020-03-10, 09:07 AM
Are you talking about the wasteland warfare miniatures game? Because the 2d20 Fallout RPG isn't out yet, and the people who received testing materials for it are under NDA (thus no public discussion), so... not sure what you're expecting to hear really.Yes, the RPG expansion for Wasteland Warfare. Guess that wasn't clear.