PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [DDS][Champions of the Spheres] The Blood and Portents Playtest

Mister Rex
2020-03-11, 06:05 PM
Hello everyone, I'm back with a fresh new playtest.

I'm happy to announce that The Blood and Portents Handbook has gone into open playtest. It contains a number of new options for the Blood sphere and Fate sphere, a very large incanter archetype, as well as individual class features (exploits, hexes, arsenal tricks) and a collection of feats for both champion synergy and overall new options.

I'd appreciate any eyes on this project, as I want it to come out the best it can and provide lots of fun and interesting tools for both players and DMs.

Champions of the Spheres: The Blood and Portents Handbook (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WliFKeSoWrRdcjqia0wu45DSCkJbUh2DUSKRWvxPjO0/edit?usp=sharing)

Thank you all in advance. Please comment on the doc if you want to notify me in the most direct manner, or stop by the Drop Dead Studios fan discord.
Thanks for stopping by!

Mister Rex
2020-04-24, 07:16 PM
A quality of life post.
The playtest has gone wonderfully, and is starting to wrap up.
If you looked, and commented, thank you so much for the help. I'll be posting and commenting again when its closed.

Thanks!

Mister Rex
2020-05-05, 11:54 PM
This is a final post that the Blood and Portents Handbook playtest has wrapped up. The doc will remain available, and I will remain available for comments until it moves to layout, at which point I hope to see it on your bookshelves.

Thank you again, and see you soon!
-Rex