PDA

View Full Version : Finish the story!

Waterbottle
2020-03-12, 09:28 AM
Finish the story and create a story line based off the following quote.

"They're called Mind Flayers and I need you to hunt every last one of them.

(Camera cuts to two people running in a rocky coastline area shooting different types of magic behind them. They are obviously distressed.)

I also posted this before only in the wrong forums.

ScoutTrooper
2020-03-13, 07:12 AM
CUT BACK: seedy Tavern, dimly lit table. 2 ADVENTURES sit with cups of ale listening to the VOICE obscured in shadow.

VOICE: "They will be dangerous, they've had years of prep work down there in the..."

*A BEAT*

VOICE: "Underdark"

CUT TO: Both Adventures, still distressed, a giant explosion pits the rocky coastline sending all matter of sand and rocks up. They duck in behind a rock outcropping and open up a small chest that had been sitting there.

The box shakes from the lid coming off and bottles of alchemist fire jangle.

The Adventures share a look between panting breathes.

(Alright someone else take over):smallcool:

tKUUNK
2020-03-13, 08:37 AM
*Pan slowly back along the rocky cliffs*

Stillness.

*Continuing to pan... and then....

Gnomes.

So many gnomes.

Beyond counting.

Frenzied, and scrabbling along the cliffs in pursuit of the pair.

*Zoom In To The Cliff Face*

A gnomish boot stomps down on the face of the gnome below as they scramble to reach the fleeing heroes. Neither gnome voices so much as a grunt. Their pupils are eerily tiny.

Waterbottle
2020-03-13, 12:11 PM
CUT BACK: seedy Tavern, dimly lit table. 2 ADVENTURES sit with cups of ale listening to the VOICE obscured in shadow.

VOICE: "They will be dangerous, they've had years of prep work down there in the..."

*A BEAT*

VOICE: "Underdark"

CUT TO: Both Adventures, still distressed, a giant explosion pits the rocky coastline sending all matter of sand and rocks up. They duck in behind a rock outcropping and open up a small chest that had been sitting there.

The box shakes from the lid coming off and bottles of alchemist fire jangle.

The Adventures share a look between panting breathes.

(Alright someone else take over):smallcool:

I really like this one! The back cut helps a lot too to create the story.