PDA

View Full Version : help me stack this stuff [feats]

reorith
2007-10-22, 10:43 PM
yeah if some one could look these over, that'd be great.

savage paladin
prerequisites:
special mount class feature and animal companion class feature.
benefits:
your paladin levels and ranger levels stack to determine the abilities of your special mount or animal companion.
normal:
normally, they don't.

guerrilla tactician
prerequisites:
sneak attack sneak 1d6 or skirmish 1d6, ranger level 1.
benefits:
add your ranger levels to your rogue or scout levels to determine additional sneak attack damage.
normal:
normally being a ranger levels don't improve sneak attack or skirmish

Anxe
2007-10-22, 10:59 PM
Savage Paladin seems a little unbalanced. If they stack that means your mount is gonna go up in power faster than you are if you're just playing both classes. The second one seems fine to me.

Nebo_
2007-10-22, 11:04 PM
Use class features as pre-requisites instead of 'levels in x class'.
Why geurilla tactician stack skirmish with ranger? There's already a feat for that.

Anxe: it says 'or' not 'and'. Even if it did say 'and' there's nothing there to say that it applies to the same creature.

reorith
2007-10-22, 11:20 PM
Use class features as pre-requisites instead of 'levels in x class'.
Why geurilla tactician stack skirmish with ranger? There's already a feat for that.

Anxe: it says 'or' not 'and'. Even if it did say 'and' there's nothing there to say that it applies to the same creature.

i felt guerrilla tactician should stack skirmish because sneak attack and skirmish stack together.

Nebo_
2007-10-22, 11:28 PM
A ranger with Swift hunter and Geurilla Tactician can get full Skirmish and Sneak Attack progression. That is too powerful, limit it to one.

Mewtarthio
2007-10-22, 11:40 PM
A ranger with Swift hunter and Geurilla Tactician can get full Skirmish and Sneak Attack progression. That is too powerful, limit it to one.

Make him a Catfolk with Catfolk Pounce, or use one of the other methods to gain Pounce. Catfolk Pounce only works on flatfooted characters, which are by definition denied Dex to AC, and only after a charge, which by definition moves you at least ten feet...

reorith
2007-10-23, 01:15 AM

i'm scratching the skirmish stacking.