PDA

View Full Version : Question: NWN 1 mod that grants a Pixie familiar to any class

Clistenes
2020-03-24, 07:41 AM
I am going to try to solo the original campaign plus HotU with a Paladin 20/Sorcerer 20 with Automatic Still Spell (it's unoptimized and all, but I want to try).

I remember a patch that granted any character a pixie familiar. I can't remember if they got the command "Summon Familiar" in the radial menu, or if they got a bottle magic item in their inventory that allowed to summon a pixie familiar.

Problem is, I lost that patch when my old computer crashed long ago, and I can't remember it's name. I have tried to find it in Neverwinter's Vault, but I can't...

Do you have any clue about what it's name is, or where to find it?

Driderman
2020-03-24, 05:05 PM
I am going to try to solo the original campaign plus HotU with a Paladin 20/Sorcerer 20 with Automatic Still Spell (it's unoptimized and all, but I want to try).

I remember a patch that granted any character a pixie familiar. I can't remember if they got the command "Summon Familiar" in the radial menu, or if they got a bottle magic item in their inventory that allowed to summon a pixie familiar.

Problem is, I lost that patch when my old computer crashed long ago, and I can't remember it's name. I have tried to find it in Neverwinter's Vault, but I can't...

Do you have any clue about what it's name is, or where to find it?

But if you're a Sorcerer don't you already have a Pixie familiar?

Clistenes
2020-03-24, 10:35 PM
But if you're a Sorcerer don't you already have a Pixie familiar?

Yeah, but I want to start as a Paladin, and take levels of Sorcerer only way later.